Who looks more curry?

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
@Titbot
Go ahead bitch. You are so invested in an argument between two curries . Why don’t you suck his dick

5b6b5731-ad61-4cf1-8cd5-6315b91df37c-jpeg.114899

@streege
i'm ok with that asking.
6vI9ipll.jpg

Why can't I make a fucking poll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Dogs and Deleted member 3043
LMAO at the random quotes

And @streege by a mile

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
It was supposed to be a verification tht proved they both allowed me to use their pics but I accidently clicked post before finishing, which is why the poll isn't up jfl
may be you can retry to make one / edit may be ? not sure.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
If you're not Titbot the answer is obvious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Yeah I'm going to retry this thread wait.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
It was supposed to be a verification tht proved they both allowed me to use their pics but I accidently clicked post before finishing, which is why the poll isn't up jfl

wait @streege looks more curry?
Shit I can’t edit my comment. NO. @Titbot LOOKS MUCH MORE INDIAN. STREEGE DOES NOT LOOK INDIAN. there i clarified it.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 3043
Titbot looks curry
Streege looks north Indian curry, he looks like my friend lemme see if I can get some of my friends pictures

he's got an identity crisis complex, he doesn't think he looks indian, he's mentally ill.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 2846
Titbot looks curry
Streege looks north Indian curry, he looks like my friend lemme see if I can get some of my friends pictures
as i said i have others pics without tanning and my skin is lighter.but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Guys when i first saw @Titbot i thought he was italian and when i found out he wasn’t i was shocked. Btw fat 2psl black women are high ststus in the eyes of a chad

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Salludon, Deleted member 1862, shimada and 2 others
First one for sure.

@streege mogs but @Titbot looks a lot more curry.

PS: I did not leak that picture @streege

• +1
@streege mogs but @Titbot looks a lot more curry.

PS: I did not leak that picture @streege
Jfl you used a selfie with a frontal pic you should have used this pic

Attachments

• 3154A769-E10C-4B1D-AA91-568F23A4972A.jpeg
    3154A769-E10C-4B1D-AA91-568F23A4972A.jpeg
    28.6 KB · Views: 17
Jfl you used a selfie with a frontal pic you should have used this pic
you still look curry. Literally everyone nows how you look like because you autistically post your pics everywhere.

you still look curry. Literally everyone nows how you look like because you autistically post your pics everywhere.
Idc I mog you and I look great in that pic. Fuck off now you are going on the ignore list

titbot looks better tbh in that pic comparison atleast.

titbot looks better tbh in that pic comparison atleast.
not even close lol. He has a small skull and high ipd. Unharmonious face.

not even close lol. He has a small skull and high ipd. Unharmonious face.

oh mixed up the pics, anyway titbot in his most recent pic looks better, i would give him the edge, he looks more DOM/masculine cus of his bones/foward growth, yea his eye area isnt all that good neither is his nose but i still prefer him

• Woah
Reactions: shimada
oh mixed up the pics, anyway titbot in his most recent pic looks better, i would give him the edge, he looks more DOM/masculine cus of his bones/foward growth, yea his eye area isnt all that good neither is his nose but i still prefer him
Maybe to Streege now because he's a fatass. But Streege at low bodyfat would've mogged him unless that pic was just cherry picked. There's too much frrauding in this forum tbh. Mirror pics need to be required for rating.

• +1
Maybe to Streege now because he's a fatass. But Streege at low bodyfat would've mogged him unless that pic was just cherry picked. There's too much frrauding in this forum tbh. Mirror pics need to be required for rating.

if you show this pic to any girl, i could assure you most would choose titbot

i could go in dept but this isnt really a rating thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2205
View attachment 116366

Are you being srs? I'm pretty sure every girl will choose Streege lol. Not to mention Titbots pic is frauded and he has a more compact fwhr irl/ Titbot's eye area looks rather strange probably due to eyebrows + pfl

• +1
View attachment 116366

FYI that was @streege as a teenager, he was still going through puberty.

If he posted his current pics against titbot he would win, even with high bodyfat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2846
Are you being srs? I'm pretty sure every girl will choose Streege lol. Not to mention Titbots pic is frauded and he has a more compact fwhr irl/ Titbot's eye area looks rather strange probably due to eyebrows + pfl
run a photofeeler expirement

Even his teenage version mogs titbot imo aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 3043
photofeeler wouldn't be accurate though lol. I'll just ask girls through snap or larp as them on tinder for better results.

• +1
FYI that was @streege as a teenager, he was still going through puberty.

If he posted his current pics against titbot he would win, even with high bodyfat
that pic of streege was taken from a high def camera etc, while titbot pic was taken with a front faced iphone camera

op including quotes like it's the beginning of street fighter jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2846
that pic of streege was taken from a high def camera etc, while titbot pic was taken with a front faced iphone camera
Still doesn’t change the bones.

The lighting was diferent though. He doesn't look like that in every pic, he actually looks worse in most (especially the one where he took it in the mirror)

Still doesn’t change the bones.

titbot has better bones? wht r u saying lol

is this the only pic streege has ever posted btw? i would like to see more.

• +1

No. Im saying streege has better bones and front facing and high def cameras don’t change bones so you can compare these two pics. Streege is objectively better looking than titbot in this. You’re saying it’s taken on a back facing camera and a front facing iphone camera but that doesn’t make a difference here.

• +1
No. Im saying streege has better bones and front facing and high def cameras don’t change bones so you can compare these two pics. Streege is objectively better looking than titbot in this. You’re saying it’s taken on a back facing camera and a front facing iphone camera but that doesn’t make a difference here.
is this the only pic you have seen of streege?

here you go buddy boyo @ZUZZCEL @Aesthetic @Dope @PrettyBoyMaxxing

and this is the worst pic that i have rn, but whatever, you've asked for it. Imo it's not even a question to ask, but here you go.

Titbot looks more curry

Titbot obviously

look at my profile, and ever say that he mogs me;
The profile is a good way to see the bones when you'r bloated :

here you go :

and this is beeing a fucking mouthebreather otherwise my forward grown would have been way better but it is what it is :

and he has a small skull, i have a massive one.
i've shown a xiaomi pic from the profile in this thread, he can't complain, if he says i have average bone structure i don't what to say. I probably mog by the profile even him after surgeries tbh.

this whole thread is a lifefuel to get from 32/100 bf to 10/100, that's a good point,tbh
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Aesthetic @Dope btw i love you for your kindness, which is very visible in this thread.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
look at my profile, and ever say that he mogs me;
The profile is a good way to see the bones when you'r bloated :

here you go :

and this is beeing a fucking mouthebreather otherwise my forward grown would have been way better but it is what it is :

and he has a small skull, i have a massive one.

i've shown a xiaomi pic from the profile in this thread, he can't complain, if he says i have average bone structure i don't what to say. I probably mog by the profile even him after surgeries tbh.

this whole thread is a lifefuel to get from 32/100 bf to 10/100, that's a good point,tbh
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @Aesthetic @Dope btw i love you for your kindness, which is very visible in this thread.

once you drop body fat make sure you shave chief

• Love it
i'm not here for mog battle or anything, but tbh i don't know why he gets mad at that like that, and imo the only feature he has better than mine is "muuh hollow cheek".
once you drop body fat make sure you shave chief
i'll do it at least the eye brow. mine are too thick, but i would prefer to do all at once.
and to put an end to this circus - i don't even know why this manlet gets mad tbh but whatever i pardon him, he is not overall a bad buddy - all the pics that i've shown by my own on this thread are at the very least at 32/100 bf, just to know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862