Who mogs 5’10 HTN prettyboy vs 6’4 roided mtn?

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover
guess bhai its massive ngl

ur right my bad next time ill get the sour cream but u mirin my cock bhai??
Im not playing some higher/lower foid guessing game, just tell me the size and i can tell you if its over or not

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, moreroidsmoredates and tombradylover
Im not playing some higher/lower foid guessing game, just tell me the size and i can tell you if its over or not
u stupid monkey just look at it with ur own eyes and tell me if ur mirin or not why the fuck are u playing hard to get like ur my bitch or something rate my cock ARE U MIRIN OR NOT

Hard to tell, because other factors come in to play.

Some girls prefer taller guys instead of guys who are shorter with a better face and the other way around.

This forum is too much into black and white thinking and not really open for more intellectual thinking and nuance.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, tombradylover and HTN_Mentalcel
5'10 HTN for higher quality girls 6'4 roided MTN for more quantity and more sex appealed sluts
Tbf a 5’10 HTB would probably rather be with a 6’4 MTN than a height-matched face-matched guy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, socialcel and tombradylover
They got the same exact appeal

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Tbf a 5’10 HTB would probably rather be with a 6’4 MTN than a height-matched face-matched guy.
ye ur prob right on that. The htn should do well with shorter girls. the tall MTN will have more quantity and range as a result of his height giving him more heights of girls he can be with. Its not black and white to be fair its quite nuansced and depends on environment and situation

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and AspiringMogger
how abt in denmark? given that the average female height is pushing 170cm

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
No you are the one who's scared (of normies, chads etc, scared of life in general) that's why you decided to cope with steroids.
No courageous person would even think of injecting needle with some basement made anabolics in their ass.
say that to my 22 inch bidelt bottom boy

why are you so certain?
They are most appealing to a fraction of the population that I am heavily attracted to: JBs. Who cares about slaying promiscuous bitches in the clubs? They're all low value anyway. Being a pretty boy that can have ANY high schooler he wants is the real deal.

Think about it:
• Higher probability of being a virgin;
• Lower probability of having an STD;
• Higher probability of being in shape;
• Lower probability of having debt;
• Lower probability of having psychological traumas and emotional marks;
• Higher probability of being prettier (because most women age like milk).

But no, being tall and ripped to smash club bitches is the most important. Okay.

• +1
They are most appealing to a fraction of the population that I am heavily attracted to: JBs.
Why would the 5’10 guy be more appealing? JBs are hardwired the same way as older women lol.

Who cares about slaying promiscuous bitches in the clubs? They're all low value anyway
Do you want to fuck 14yos for the rest of your life mate? If not, you’ll have to settle for “promiscuous” bitches.

Think about it:
• Higher probability of being a virgin;
• Lower probability of having an STD;
• Higher probability of being in shape;
• Lower probability of having debt;
• Lower probability of having psychological traumas and emotional marks;
• Higher probability of being prettier (because most women age like milk).
other than the first two (which is unlikely for “JB-s” too btw and is lite+ only), these points would only ever be a concern if ur smv is low=cope

• Hmm...
Now do people believe I got 50 clubs slays as a 6'4 roided HTN (pre 2019) when nobody had heard of tiktok yet and twink prettyboys weren't held in such high regard?
They always were stop coping. Leo DiCaprio a twink prettyboy legit dominated the 90s and we had other examples in the 80s like River phoenix

• +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
HTN duh. HQNP Is law anyone who doesn’t like HQNP is some whore obsessed Cuck fag
why would the HTN have more success with HQNP girls tho

how abt in denmark? given that the average female height is pushing 170cm
i don’t know anyone’s experiences but my own. I can’t tell how much of a halo height really is

• +1
why would the HTN have more success with HQNP girls tho
Why would a HQNP jb prefer some roided up faggot who looks older than his age, compared to a prettyboy that has more soft delicate features that appeal to those types more

Why would a HQNP jb prefer some roided up faggot who looks older than his age, compared to a prettyboy that has more soft delicate features that appeal to those types more
The same reason a 21yo would prefer it?

6'4 mogs, if only the shorter one was chadlite it would be his favour otherwise height + frame mog

• +1
You think 16yo girls are virgins? Holy shit you’re delusional af
Uh no never said that. But higher chance a HQNP jb will be a virgin Fs common sense by stats & how they act. You notice a difference in behavior once they enter college for a reason

• +1
Legit wishiwaschico just gets ltbs, thats all roids gets you xD
My last slay has been rated by everyone here as stacylite but thank you lil bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and HTN_Mentalcel
@WishIwasChico is htn and he doesnt get ltbs lol keep coping.

all of u retards are complaining abt being incels and crying on this shithole all day all while you’re scared to pick up the needle and actually do smth.

“muh lefort bro” “muh rhino”
Facts

• +1
My last slay has been rated by everyone here as stacylite but thank you lil bro
A ltb white girl is a stacylite to indians on here, either way if you find her gl thats al lthat matters. Roids just seems to help with slaying and idk if that would make me happy t bh.

A ltb white girl is a stacylite to indians on here, either way if you find her gl thats al lthat matters. Roids just seems to help with slaying and idk if that would make me happy t bh.
Btw you’re forgetting I am rated at least HTN face wise btw and many have rated me chadlite (off face alone), I am also 6’1 and would destroy you irl with my size. So just the shut the fuck up nigga

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Btw you’re forgetting I am rated at least HTN face wise btw and many have rated me chadlite (off face alone), I am also 6’1 and would destroy you irl with my size. So just the shut the fuck up nigga
HTN on .org = Slayer xD

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
tagging ur bf so he can back u up? how cute
I never calimed he was larper but everyone overrates foids and men on here. Indians on here see a white perseon and say anstrum is chadlite and average ltb is stacylite.

• +1
I never calimed he was larper but everyone overrates foids and men on here. Indians on here see a white perseon and say anstrum is chadlite and average ltb is stacylite.
he’s htn

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
he’s htn
2698193 anstrum gif 3

Rate this guy

I can totally see why incels (genetic garbage in the bottom 1%) think that every guy who isn't roiding is a"twink" but this simply isn't true.
Most of people who have normal frames and not incel 6 inches wrists have no need for steroids.
fuck man you really had to remind me of my subhuman 6 inch wrists, fucking hell. :feelsrope:

He rated me chadlite btw retard lmao
If thats true then fair enough, hes a decent rater but i have seen too many "chadlites" that end up being ltn. No need to sperg out how you can beat me in a fight xD

Lol buddy your face is not chadlite i can assure you.
Thank you bro I appreciate it still got 500 matches all htb+ on hinge in 3 days and had legit models dming first to take her out or come over.

So call me LTN or whatever all you want like I’ve already said it doesn’t matter what autists like you think it’s what women think.

• +1
6'4 roided mtn obviously.

• +1
Thank you bro I appreciate it still got 500 matches all htb+ on hinge in 3 days and had legit models dming first to take her out or come over.

So call me LTN or whatever all you want like I’ve already said it doesn’t matter what autists like you think it’s what women think.
I don't doubt your slays but that doesn't mean you have a chadlite face, you simply don't. Nobody is calling you a LTN, you are a strong HTN with body/car/etc halos, but to be chadlite your face has to be a certain level and yours isn't. Nothing to be ashamed of, you've slayed more foids than 99% of this forum but look how defensive you get when someone tells you how it is. Face-wise you are not chadlite, everyone has said as much yet you still are in denial. Go fuck some stacy and leave the incels alone cunt

• Love it
I don't doubt your slays but that doesn't mean you have a chadlite face, you simply don't. Nobody is calling you a LTN, you are a strong HTN with body/car/etc halos, but to be chadlite your face has to be a certain level and yours isn't. Nothing to be ashamed of, you've slayed more foids than 99% of this forum but look how defensive you get when someone tells you how it is. Face-wise you are not chadlite, everyone has said as much yet you still are in denial. Go fuck some stacy and leave the incels alone cunt
No I’m not in denial jfll I’ve never said I was chadlite and you are right broski chadlite is extremely mogger and face wise I am not at all.

You spit facts tbh I’m not chadlite face wise I admit it happily and I’m not ashamed because to be true chadlite facially is extremely above average and my face isn’t tbh. I just have good overall package

5’10 pretty boy water

pretty boy gonna have rich daddys girls and giant roid dude would have sluts or maybe gymcell if ugly face and poor quality erection cuz of roidz

• +1