Who mogs? Jewish vs german guy

D

Deleted member 20148

Bronze
I am not sure who mogs. Please rate boyos!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220613-153731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-153731_Chrome.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220613-153923_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220613-153923_Chrome.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 0
The Waffen SS guy has a better Chin. The jewish guy is recessed but his eyes are hallo buddy boyos

• +1
Reactions: Germania
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19499
@Jamesothy I saw your youtube Videos you ugly subhuman. Your son will go ER because his dad is a subhuman losercel

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Dystopian, Deleted member 19499 and 1 other person
At least the dad of ER was rich but you are a poor loser on looksmax.

@Jamesothy I saw your youtube Videos you ugly subhuman. Your son will go ER because his dad is a subhuman losercel
Lol, like I haven't heard that one at least once from every autist here that doesn't like me.

You're a loser.

I have no hopes for your son like @RODEBLUR
I hope he will go ER ( in videogame) 😂

Hahajha are you drunk?
I travel the world. I'm free. I got more than enough money to support myself and my family. And I don't have any of the inhibitions/cares that most people who aren't basement dwellers usually have. Money means almost nothing to me, but what wealth I do posess goes much further in making me happy than all the money that poor Peter and others like him has ever had.

You're just a dumb kid who doesn't even know what it means to value something. It was over for your mind long before you were born. When the information superhighway became a fixture of every American household the trajectory was set and you were f*cked.

• +1
Reactions: Hollywood
Didnt see pic but german guy

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and Deleted member 19499
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
German guy

• +1
Reactions: brucel
Your wife looks subhuman. You went for asian women but decided to go for a ugly one. No need to comment about your bullshit. My german ancestors are rich and your just a pathetic american loser mutt. Go ER ( in GTA4) ;)

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
@Jamesothy , why is your wife so subhuman? How can you Look in the mirror when you wake up? 🤣🤣🤣

Your wife looks subhuman. You went for asian women but decided to go for a ugly one. No need to comment about your bullshit. My german ancestors are rich and your just a pathetic american loser mutt. Go ER ( in GTA4) ;)
I'd probably feel the same about the way your mother looks, lol.

Let me ask you something. Does knowing your ancestors were rich lessen the pain of being a loser?

ugliest least aryan german vs most handsome and normal looking jew scum rat
german mogsgs tbhtbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148