• Banasura

Votes: 6 14.0%

• Total voters
L bro, u will never be a mogger that way without showing ur hair
Ik but I have some principles to obey you must know that cuz u are a Muslim
Btw what can I wear instead of turban in ur opinion

View attachment 2392330Aesthetic jaw

Bananasura look shit

I thought I had it bad but this guy is actually minecraft head.

Blud thats you
yeah bro 1 selfie at a bad angle and everyne thinks its steve from mc face but when the angle and distance are good you see an optimal face shape.

• JFL
Reactions: iam good boy
what about the eyes its nothing special, just almond eyes
But why it look swear shit like rat shit you and i know it right

But why it look swear shit like rat shit you and i know it right
nope just eyes with a neutral tilt and almond shape, long eyelashes tho which is a +. If anything theseare decent eyes, ur a blue eye aryan coper thinking ur A10 eyes ascend into chadlite territory with subhuman features.

nope just eyes with a neutral tilt and almond shape, long eyelashes tho which is a +. If anything theseare decent eyes, ur a blue eye aryan coper thinking ur A10 eyes ascend into chadlite territory with subhuman features.
Bro eyecolor is piece of cherry on top of cake when the cake is utter shit a cherry wont ascend it and everyone throw the shit out of it

• +1
Reactions: Banasura
Bro eyecolor is piece of cherry on top of cake when the cake is utter shit a cherry wont ascend it and everyone throw the shit out of it
surprised u would concede this, so I will assume ur a hunter eye faggot in which case Ill just say its more of a modern thing, and to a degree ill agree they r better from todays standards.

surprised u would concede this, so I will assume ur a hunter eye faggot in which case Ill just say its more of a modern thing, and to a degree ill agree they r better from todays standards.
Iam tera subhuman with more better eye area than you but lacks jaw i need to improve it so hard if i do surgery i want to get jaw like the condom head guy’s jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Banasura
Iam tera subhuman with more better eye area than you but lacks jaw i need to improve it so hard if i do surgery i want to get jaw like the condom head guy’s jaw
his jaw is 2 wide and becomes orc like, if u want to see a good jaw this guy has a solid lower third.
F0I3iOXXgAAwlEy

• Love it
Reactions: iam good boy
his jaw is 2 wide and becomes orc like, if u want to see a good jaw this guy has a solid lower third.
View attachment 2392348
Yeah thats good too but how to ask the jaw surgeon to get jaw like this the Nigger sunil Richardson son of abused assraped monkie will botch hard

both subhuman

Both look like shit

first guy has a masc face

second guy looks like a lesbian gypsy who will try to sell me tarot cards for 600$

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32094, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 32321 and 1 other person
Both streetshitters so it’s over anyways. @jflola wins easily tho, not even a competition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22623 and Deleted member 32321
1.Real friends
2.Violent crimes
3.Come to life
4.Bound 2
5.Through the wire
I am a God
Spaceship
Feel the Love
Feedback
Hurricane

In terms of raw bone structure, you mog banasura. But in terms of ever even in your wildest dreams getting laid by stacy, he zeptomogs you into the ether