Who mogs Jon Jones or George St Pieree

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger

Jon Jones
name a better duo than being a high t MMA fighter and running bbc game. insane smv multiplier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Jon Jones by far. He looks like he was just purchased from a slave auction

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Elvisandreaa
Have met both in person, for me no doubt GSP.

Also I thought GSP would be giga manlet, he wasn't at all, was like a cm or 2 taller than me lol, so super king of manlets by this sites standards, but not IRL

• Woah
Reactions: Clark69
Holy shit you have who do you has more of a presence of domiance in your opinion

Also I thought GSP would be giga manlet, he wasn't at all, was like a cm or 2 taller than me lol, so super king of manlets by this sites standards, but not IRL

Also I thought GSP would be giga manlet, he wasn't at all, was like a cm or 2 taller than me lol, so super king of manlets by this sites standards, but not irl
Jon Jones by far. He looks like he was just purchased from a slave auction
Yeah his top tier slave pheno is v good, but GSP has great harmony, style, the accent, proportions, and warrior bone structure with sensual eyes.

I guess Jones only wears Magnum's though (as per police report) so that will count for something

Holy shit you have who do you has more of a presence of domiance in your opinion
Jones was at a expo, and big crowds, and really didn't wanna be there. He also was lanky and had DYEL physique, guess cos of super long arms.

GSP was at a corporate event, was dressed in immaculate suit, and despite not being tallest person there was charismatic as fuck and mogged everyone (this was post his first retirement so he was pretty bloated and blown up).

GSP presence mogs by far, Jones just looks like another nigga u might see on a street corner on London or NYC

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
jones has insane fight iq and brutality while gsp is more of a defensive all rounder with also good fight iq

for me jones mogs but i never saw a gsp fight live and didnt watch mma when he was big so can’t judge

fuck BBC game is too OP needs to be nerfed honestly just imagine being a 6'3 BBC mma fighter literally unmoggable
power of bbc

anthony joshua basically. theres a pic of him mogging maher too iirc :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger