Who mogs lightskins or white guys

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
Who mogs whites or light skins? Now I’ve never seen a lightskin irl but everyone talks about them on TikTok

I guess if the light skin has colours eyes but I’m talking on average

do lightskins mog whites? White people have better jaws, chins, brow ridges, deeper set eyes and way better noses, but I’m guessing light skins all have curly hair witch everyone seems to like and probably taller and more athletic and higher t

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, datboijj, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
light skin by a slight margine IF they have light eyes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 4946, JimmyDreamsOfZygos and 9 others
on average? whites

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, terrorblade, Descartes and 4 others
Who mogs whites or light skins? Now I’ve never seen a lightskin irl but everyone talks about them on TikTok

I guess if the light skin has colours eyes but I’m talking on average

do lightskins mog whites? White people have better jaws, chins, brow ridges, deeper set eyes and way better noses, but I’m guessing light skins all have curly hair witch everyone seems to like and probably taller and more athletic and higher t
show me the tiktoks talking abt light skins

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
mulattos mog slightly only if they look european

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, Deleted member 12611 and 5 others
They’re just about equal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
JFL at niggas actually believing that mutt and aryan genetics are comparable

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 10615 and datboijj
white

• +1
Reactions: Descartes and Deleted member 10615
Lightskin is the biggest cope i've ever seen
Literally black people wanting to be as white as possible without being called white
very fucked up

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, terrorblade, 5'8manlet and 9 others
Whites. Some girl on another forum said jeremy meeks is too brown for her jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Lawton88, Beetlejuice and 1 other person
JFL at niggas actually believing that mutt and aryan genetics are comparable
Literally black people wanting to be as white as possible without being called white
very fucked up
Whites. Some girl on another forum said jeremy meeks is too brown for her jfl
The amount of cope
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Lightskins are seen as the best of both races they are fetishized everywhere. It’s a status boost for girls to date lightskins. If you’ve been outside or have had social media interaction for the past year you would see this jfl

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, BUY$DRUGS, ThatBoneStructure and 4 others
The amount of cope
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Lightskins are seen as the best of both races they are fetishized everywhere. It’s a status boost for girls to date lightskins. If you’ve been outside or have had social media interaction for the past year you would see this jfl
Keep coping for swedish bad boy aryans
Latsbrahthegoldenoneisaboutthebiggestyoucouldpossibly 28981a1d374a15d1f9bb53eb753ea32b

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, terrorblade, Beetlejuice and 3 others
fetishized everywhere
Everywhere where? Cuckmerica and western europe?
They're fetishized not because of their looks but because of how 'rare' they're now
in 30 years the amount of mutts will be the triple and their smv will drop like crazy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7029, terrorblade, Deleted member 10615 and 1 other person
show me the tiktoks talking abt light skins
Bro just go on TikTok if you scroll for like 5 minutes you’ll see something about lightskins, they come up all the time for me and I’m not even in America

or just type lightskin in the search bar

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
The amount of cope
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Mutt niggas are a novelty item they will be seen as subhuman in 20 years

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade and Deleted member 10615
As I say, I live in muttland and mutts have the lowest smv
White>black>mutt

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: terrorblade, ThatBoneStructure, datboijj and 1 other person
Everywhere where? Cuckmerica and western europe?
They're fetishized not because of their looks but because of how 'rare' they're now
in 30 years the amount of mutts will be the triple and their smv will drop like crazy
They look exotic af that’s not going to change. Aren’t you Brazilian? That’s the land of mixed people and they still have SMV Aadvantage over there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827
very fucked up
Does everyone that is not white want to be white?

They look exotic af that’s not going to change. Aren’t you Brazilian? That’s the land of mixed people and they still have SMV Aadvantage over there
You kidding me?
What advantage
Nowadays mutts are made fun all time with mutt memes all over internet that became popular.
This is just a trend in america and europe right now because there's few mutts
Reminder brazil was whiter than america is now on the 20 century and race mixing made it become muttland that it's now, there's more mutts than blacks and whites, their smv is low af in general.

• Woah
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure, Beetlejuice, datboijj and 2 others
As chads they’re both equal. Both can have good bones/good coloring and contrast

E6AA2FA6 76C2 46DA B733 018E1E29071B
5EF46B08 E1C3 48F0 AB3F 294ED429405F

D31C8799 2B5F 4C8E A983 28B5E9955CC3
0432BF4B 33C9 46AD ADE0 5DD0B0D02985

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Beetlejuice and datboijj
You kidding me?
What advantage
Nowadays mutts are made fun all time with mutt memes all over internet that became popular.
Reminder brazil was whiter than america is now on the 20 century and race mixing made it become muttland that it's now, there's more mutts than blacks and whites, their smv is low af in general.
Was it really whiter?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You kidding me?
What advantage
Do white people do well in Brazil? Are white people rare there?

Most light skins irl have negroid features and don’t slay at all
Those with cauc features can be slayers but that’s rare

frat tall white boys mog

• Hmm...
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
Most light skins irl have negroid features and don’t slay at all
Those with cauc features can be slayers but that’s rare

frat tall white boys mog
Most white boys aren’t tall frat boys. Bad comparison.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12688 and volcelfatcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615 and volcelfatcel
Bro keep coping you fucking mut, thom strijd is an A R Y A N, that meeks guy has no appeal, WHITE IS EVERYTHING.
View attachment 1117611
Would you consider Tom strijd arayan?

what colouring consist of arayan pheno?, and is dark blond or light brown hair arayan?

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Jfl at people here who act like thom is the average aryan. Most aryans have to gigatan for his coloring.
Thom Strijd is 1 in billion for white coloring, most white men are subhumans that need to go to SEA which is admitting defeat JFL.

Mulattos mog hard as fuck in contrast tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure and Looks234
  • +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure, datboijj and volcelfatcel
Would you consider Tom strijd arayan?

what colouring consist of arayan pheno?, and is dark blond or light brown hair arayan?
I was memeing about the aryan but Thom Strijd is ideal white male coloring and contrast.

Half of the users here are white
Most users here in this forum are narcy as fuck, and above average htn usually with mentalcel NT issues though.

Your average fat white guy who is balding in mid 20's needs to go fuck noodlewhores in phillipines.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
Cross between them and Nordics. I'd say quadroon Nordic is the best combination a human can have.

Most white boys aren’t tall frat boys. Bad comparison.
Very wide framed mulatto athlete at my school was with meh looking blonde girl and got her pregnant in grade 12

While skinny white boys with nice skin and hair were dating high class stacys who didn’t get pregnant

Black features are dominant, tiktok mulattos are rare irl

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice, Deleted member 12827 and datboijj
Very wide framed mulatto athlete at my school was with meh looking blonde girl and got her pregnant in grade 12

While skinny white boys with nice skin and hair were dating high class stacys who didn’t get pregnant

Black features are dominant, tiktok mulattos are rare irl
I agree that TikTok mulattoes are the minority, but "black features" are dominant is such bullshit lol

mulattoes aren't a novelty item anywhere in the west, especially not britain, france or america. mulattoes are the fastest growing group in britain and have been relatively common in america for over 200 years (especially if we count black americans who have large amounts of european admixture and end up looking mulatto). 30 years ago people in various parts of europe (uk, france, germany) were saying that mulattoes would eventually become commonplace and the novelty surrounding them would wear off. mulattoes become more common with every passing generation and they're STILL massive slayers on average, now more than ever actually.

The amount of cope
Joe Biden Lol GIF

Not sure how its looked at with guys but the first thing a black guy will always ask when someone brings up a black girl is if she is light skin or dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13197