Who mogs me or my favorite rater

Who

• Daddy Funky

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Milf Hunter Negative Tilted

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
Don't need it??? Nigga you use make up for no reason? Ahh hell nah. Ur the one who's gay:feelsbaton:
What make up nigga. I just use retinol

Don't need it??? Nigga you use make up for no reason? Ahh hell nah. Ur the one who's gay:feelsbaton:
The other one uses concealer just so u know. Zoom in on his lower eyelids. He looks gay ahhh

Attachments

• 4220645_1719833355543 (1).png
    4220645_1719833355543 (1).png
    384.1 KB · Views: 0
im not coping like u are. U are not living reality.
Nigga u literally have 0 sex appeal. Who wanna fuck a manlet ethnic with noodle arms and chest hair. Maybe some cougars. But defo not younger girls nigga. Thats why u keep coming back to this forum. U are an incel cuz U are a framecel too. Coping with Muhh face.

Keep talking to your self nigga. Looks like you're wearing make up :forcedsmile:
U just voted for this ugly dude btw. He frauds himself with tons of bb cream, and nars make up like concealer. He is gay in disguise. While me I only use some moisturizer and retinol and look young as hell

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241010_080945.jpg
    Screenshot_20241010_080945.jpg
    243 KB · Views: 0
U just voted for this ugly dude btw. He frauds himself with tons of bb cream, and nars make up like concealer. He is gay in disguise. While me I only use some moisturizer and retinol and look young as hell
He is balding too trying to hide it
Looks like an old man.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241010_080842.jpg
    Screenshot_20241010_080842.jpg
    430.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 3977526_C43A61F6-4B17-4645-91AB-93E1EB97692B.jpeg
    3977526_C43A61F6-4B17-4645-91AB-93E1EB97692B.jpeg
    204.2 KB · Views: 0
Nigga u literally have 0 sex appeal. Who wanna fuck a manlet ethnic with noodle arms and chest hair. Maybe some cougars. But defo not younger girls nigga. Thats why u keep coming back to this forum. U are an incel cuz U are a framecel too. Coping with Muhh face.
I already have gf. I did not need 80g muscle. I did not need eye color lenses. I did no need nosejob. Meanwhile you looksmax like phyco and get attention from 50 years old women.

Lol dude u put full make up. Girsl telling u looking pale as fuck. . You put shit in your eyelashesh. You changed your fucking eye color and you dare to say I put bb cream xD.

@negativetiltedheart the only real chad of this forum. I am negativetiltedheartmaxxing right now. Look at my hair. I copied his hair. Only diff is that mine is curly. Funky is the green eyed one (natural eye color, keep coping)
have u ever thought about trimming your beard? u are a gl already just saying

He tried it once and his jaw looked like balloon.
i have a similar jaw right now i have the same beard as him the problem is that with this lenght you "seem fatter" because it makes your jaw softer and bigger while if u have a shorter beard maybe a couple mm less youi have the definition of the beard+a leaner face that the one he has right now

ur the bloatmonster nigga pipe down

i have a similar jaw right now i have the same beard as him the problem is that with this lenght you "seem fatter" because it makes your jaw softer and bigger while if u have a shorter beard maybe a couple mm less youi have the definition of the beard+a leaner face that the one he has right now
He tried it once here and it made his jaw more bloated and rounder looking. He looks better with thicker beard but it also destory his appeal at same times.