Who MOGS me or my friend who had 150k followers on tiktok

in the pic of the guy you sent me he would struggle a lot and I genuinely couldnt see him landing a white girl without considerable effort especially at 5’9 he would do fine with the few ethnic girls we have here though
Bad pheno?

Lol I think I’ve seen yall, pm me, are you guys in t x ?

he's better looking but you're way taller so you'd win 9/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
@Blackgymmax rate his D1 athlete slayer friends. They don't look like giga moggers - I see two NT HTNs and one tyronelite sitting on the stairs. The tyronelite sitting looks like a slayer tho.
Look like dog shit. Thank god they play sports

• JFL
Reactions: fogdart
@Blackgymmax rate his D1 athlete slayer friends. They don't look like giga moggers - I see two NT HTNs and one tyronelite sitting on the stairs. The tyronelite sitting looks like a slayer tho.
First weak htn second mtn if he is lucky third htn the last guy looks good tbh

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
those aren’t my friends I was just giving examples of the types of black guys that do decently well in my area provided they are very NT and are a D1 athlete the status that comes along with that is huge in the south especially the area i’m from

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 22924
those aren’t my friends I was just giving examples of the types of black guys that do decently well in my area provided they are very NT and are a D1 athlete the status that comes along with that is huge in the south especially the area i’m from
What is your European heritage boyo

Your friend is a chad and you a chadlite
Greycells cant rate for shit he is a weak htn and his friend weak chadlite strong htn

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali
Greycells cant rate for shit he is a weak htn and his friend weak chadlite strong htn
Jfl where are all these esl greycels even coming from :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22924
what state are you in?

Niggas here can’t rate
His friend is a chad

Niggas here can’t rate
His friend is a chad
Faggot you are a greycel why do you think you can rate he is a strong htn maybe weak chadlite

Faggot you are a greycel why do you think you can rate he is a strong htn maybe weak chadlite
Bro you rot in this forum typing all day. Anyone can rate a person based on their own subjective opinion. In my personal view, his friends are chads, and he's more of a chadlite.

Bro you rot in this forum typing all day. Anyone can rate a person based on their own subjective opinion. In my personal view, his friends are chads, and he's more of a chadlite.
Looks are not subjective first of all second i have probably a mich higher slay count as you calling me a rotter jfl you are a greycell faggot why do you even think you can rate jfl

Looks are not subjective first of all second i have probably a mich higher slay count as you calling me a rotter jfl you are a greycell faggot why do you even think you can rate jfl
*much*

i agreed that look are not subjective but those two guy have insane appeal. what does being a greycel has to do with this?

i agreed that look are not subjective but those two guy have insane appeal. what does being a greycel has to do with this?
If you are new you cant as good as people that are here for a long time they have good phenos yes

If you are new you cant as good as people that are here for a long time they have good phenos yes
People on this forum are delusional.
They say 6’1 is the average

Ik but most people on this site are delusional
Depends what way most are delusional about ther own looks to they think that they are a chad while they are a htn also goes in the other direction people think that average height is 6’3…….