Who mogs me or my tik tok lookalike

Lightskinindian

Lightskinindian

Gold
Who mogs me without filters in neutral light or this guy in good lighting and filters with a 8 mil tik tok following, just by staring at the camera? What am I missing what he has? Tons of foids thirsting in the comments over him
582F22E6 45A7 4E61 9FB2 701844023101

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Donnieboy331, Mr. President and 9 others
His mouth area mogs yours imo. I could comment about skin, but it's not a fair comparison. I could imagine unfrauded it's close.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Mewton, Xangsane and 2 others
His mouth area mogs yours imo. I could comment about skin, but it's not a fair comparison. I could imagine unfrauded it's close.
But mouth is like one of the things that has not that much impact on looks. I shopped my face with a bigger mouth and i didnt look that much better..

• Hmm...
Reactions: agoostis and exo
But mouth is like one of the things that has not that much impact on looks. I shopped my face with a bigger mouth and i didnt look that much better..
Maybe his harmony is just better? Hopefully one of the blackpill wizards can give more insight might just be a greycel moment.

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Maybe his harmony is just better? Hopefully one of the blackpill wizards can give more insight might just be a greycel moment.
To be honest I would say that he a slightly better jaw, and better coloring, skin/eyes, but that's more bcuz of the light he uses as well I think. Though is that really the difference between a janitor and a tik tok star?

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
It looks like ur face is more compact than his or maybe ur beard is fucked up idk. Similar enough tho. The one on the right has more harmony

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Who mogs me without filters in neutral light or this guy in good lighting and filters with a 8 mil tik tok following, just by staring at the camera? What am I missing what he has? Tons of foids thirsting in the comments over him
View attachment 2315536
God damn you reallyndo look med LOL
also you just need a less wide face and boom looking amazing

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Lightskinindian
lol your look alike? says who? you?

he looks WAY better than you. not really a fair comparison.

you look like a fucking paki honestly lmao.

Legit all thats holding you from his level is too much zygos wtf lol

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Lightskinindian
lol your look alike? says who? you?

he looks WAY better than you. not really a fair comparison.

you look like a fucking paki honestly lmao.
He doesnt look that much better dude

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President, plukee, Lightskinindian and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31944
u need to get hair long like him and design that beard

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and Lightskinindian
wide face is a fucking slayer trait.

this paki just has no harmony

im the one on the left with the wide midface...
How I don't have harmony, my face is super close to the 'ideal face mask' :unsure:.
I think ur name says it all I guess...

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
im the one on the left with the wide midface...
How I don't have harmony, my face is super close to the 'ideal face mask' :unsure:.
I think ur name says it all I guess...
the face mask is fucking bullshit lol. TONS of ugly people fit the face mask.

some random 2D blueprint some geeky Scarlett Johansson mega-fan drew with crayons isn't the indicator of harmony

the face mask is fucking bullshit lol. TONS of ugly people fit the face mask.

some random 2D blueprint some geeky Scarlett Johansson mega-fan drew with crayons isn't the indicator of harmony
Ok so tell me then why/hpw my harmony is shit compared to the other guy?

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
View attachment 2315536
just not good looking, and i imagine u being 21 but u look like you’ve been hit with agepill already. also shave neck beard

just not good looking, and i imagine u being 21 but u look like you’ve been hit with agepill already. also shave neck beard
Im 27.. and i shaved my neck yday night lmao 😣

He mogs me to oblivion, i dont need to show it making tik tok thirst trap videos
Nigga ur bones just arent as good, maybe u r recessed and so getting ur jaws moved will help the front but whatever then

Nigga ur bones just arent as good, maybe u r recessed and so getting ur jaws moved will help the front but whatever then
I alrdy am on the waiting list for bimax… just thought on the front it didnt look that bad

View attachment 2315536
Coloring is massive here, he's makeupmaxxed probably, ur eye area and nose is far more masculine, which isn't good for appeal on Arabs or whatever the fuck you are. His tiny nose makes him look whiteish, it's quite uncanny actually and assymetric tbh.

His brows are fuller and more curved

Also copy his facial hair and dye your hair black for contrast

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Coloring is massive here, he's makeupmaxxed probably, ur eye area and nose is far more masculine, which isn't good for appeal on Arabs or whatever the fuck you are. His tiny nose makes him look whiteish, it's quite uncanny actually and assymetric tbh.

His brows are fuller and more curved

Also copy his facial hair and dye your hair black for contrast
the lighting/skinmaxxing is carriying for sure. Im Indian and my nose is super small lol, his is just even smaller. I think my eyebrows are more masculine and prefered over his feminine/curved. I actually tried to copy hos facial hair here, normally my beard is always longer. Though my sideprofile is super recessed, thats why I hate shaving.

he looks younger + taller head

how can you tell he has a taller head? I don't have an eye for this kind of detail
just compare their head shapes facial bloat can make your head appear rounder also

just compare their head shapes facial bloat can make your head appear rounder also
But isnt a higher FWHR better? I still can lose some more weight, I store a lot of fat in my face

brutal horseface mog

tagging muh short face ppl @Nebula @ChicoChicowski

brutal horseface mog

tagging muh short face ppl @Nebula @ChicoChicowski
there is a difference between a "horse face" and a tall broad skull with a good shape

you are just ugly my friend

there is a difference between a "horse face" and a tall broad skull with a good shape

you are just ugly my friend
he's still a horse face plus he just looks more masculine than me and mogs my lower third

offtopic, i want to knock the head off that dickheads shoulders in your avi

classic arrogant, cocky Arab bastard.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
offtopic, i want to knock the head off that dickheads shoulders in your avi

classic arrogant, cocky Arab bastard.
he's 6'9 lil bro

he can be as arrogant as he wants to be

the lighting/skinmaxxing is carriying for sure. Im Indian and my nose is super small lol, his is just even smaller. I think my eyebrows are more masculine and prefered over his feminine/curved. I actually tried to copy hos facial hair here, normally my beard is always longer. Though my sideprofile is super recessed, thats why I hate shaving.
even it all out to highlight your jaw, you have spots more thick than others.

How much is the bimax costing you?

Have you ever gotten rhino

View attachment 2315536
your face makes you look like a little man

Its too wide you idiot thats what fucks the harmony
You clearly don’t know how to rate I would have incel rage too if the only I could get were roasite Facebook moms

You clearly don’t know how to rate I would have incel rage too if the only I could get were roasite Facebook moms
Do not care. Youre a truecel

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: plukee and Deleted member 31562