Who mogs me or my tik tok lookalike

I could be homeless and id still mog u lmao
stop-it-get-some-help.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 18582
Who mogs me without filters in neutral light or this guy in good lighting and filters with a 8 mil tik tok following, just by staring at the camera? What am I missing what he has? Tons of foids thirsting in the comments over him
View attachment 2315536

He mogs you just 0,5 - 1 point, you already looking good

• +1
Reactions: Lightskinindian
ninethir

bothth egnik

Your chin is too narrow relative to your gonions. You have some slight asymmetry. Your forehead is a little bit too big.

Not too much difference imo. You can get pretty close by doing some contrastmaxxing with your skin and facial hair. And a better haircut

Your chin is too narrow relative to your gonions. You have some slight asymmetry. Your forehead is a little bit too big.

Not too much difference imo. You can get pretty close by doing some contrastmaxxing with your skin and facial hair. And a better haircut
Should I copy haircut and facial like his or should I choose a haircut that falls more on my forehead?

same nigga that posted how he looks like Angelina Jolie 💀

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Lightskinindian
Who mogs me without filters in neutral light or this guy in good lighting and filters with a 8 mil tik tok following, just by staring at the camera? What am I missing what he has? Tons of foids thirsting in the comments over him
View attachment 2315536
he has better hairline skin quality jaw mouth brows and coloring

brutally harmonymogged too

• +1
Reactions: bugeye
He gets girls because he has more harmony and is more NT than you cause he’s on tik tok and your rotting on lookmaxx.

Mouth area and wrinkles is holding you back

Op how do you do with women?

Op how do you do with women?
I dont go outside, except for work.. i am very antisocial and shy.
But all the women I have been with, were because they approached me first.

I dont go outside, except for work.. i am very antisocial and shy.
But all the women I have been with, were because they approached me first.
What kind of foods uaually

View attachment 2315536
Different light now (my skin looks better), and my face looks less old. I trimmed my sideburns and trimmed my beard.
Did I gain a 0.5 psl?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-07-15 at 23.07.32.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-07-15 at 23.07.32.jpeg
    195.1 KB · Views: 0
How much is the bimax costing you?
I'm not sure yet. In Ontario Canada it's covered by our health insurance plan, so I'd just have to pay a surgeon fee of 5k, but I'm a bit unsure whether as to I'll pursue it here. Waiting on some consults to see if the surgeons here are competent enough but likely not (I require CCW).

He really looks like me or am i tripping

Attachments

• B6084ED5-DFD2-481C-94E7-8E3D9A0E2E1E.jpeg
    B6084ED5-DFD2-481C-94E7-8E3D9A0E2E1E.jpeg
    638.5 KB · Views: 0
You mog him

• +1
He has over you:
> A taller jaw
> taller skill
> better colouring
> better skin
> finally better eyes for jb appeal

Basically he JB appeal mogs you

Wider mouth too

Leanmax and shorten that thick stubble

• +1
His chin is wider too

• +1
Better
You need a less wider and more taller face and a bigger mouth
But since when is taller face more ideal than a wider face? My midface is 1:1 which should be ideal and his longer than that.

But since when is taller face more ideal than a wider face? My midface is 1:1 which should be ideal and his longer than that.
You fell for the Sfs meme
Taller face indeed is better

• +1
you have big 4head + bad hairline + 4head wrinkles and NLF combined with wrinkles in your undereye support due to shit eye shape + huge assymetries in the eyes + brutal UEE and you have disgusting moles over your face... The thing is that you have better bones than ur internet twin, but he has better features like colouring, eyes, better mouth, and lower third is tall compared to yours... So close but yet so far :cry:

His proportions in relation to his longer face mog you - in other words harmony. You need to some how elongate your face to make up for the wideness.