• 2. the BULL

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
mightyravendark

mightyravendark

catcher of souls, hunter of spirits
1. 6'4 Bearded fat ogre(his words)
Uk sIl0kiJ8

2. Allegedly 6'5 JB magnet with fight club Brad Pitt body(also his own words)
3054974 1661982158629

@the BULL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, Lawton88 and 8 others
Holy shit I know you bro wtf

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, TheAbyssinian, Johnnybegood and 2 others
Ahahha another incel like @Birdcell Who gotta have validation from incels to cope with their lack of success in dating. People are gonna vota for you but females on tinder vote for me.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, BugeyeBigNoseCurry, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Ahahha another incel like @Birdcell Who gotta have validation from incels to cope with their lack of success in dating. People are gonna vota for you but females on tinder vote for me.
tinder experiment next

tinder experiment next
I would do It if i could trust a Person here. He admitted himself that he can't get any likes anyway while i have 30-40 with noob boost and can get dates. Reason why he's mad at me

8DejbgA.png

Mogs

• JFL
Reactions: odegoat, CEO of Sex and mightyravendark
I would do It if i could trust a Person here. He admitted himself that he can't get any likes anyway while i have 30-40 with noob boost and can get dates. Reason why he's mad at me
I’m trustworthy bro, but wouldn’t get involved with experiments and such cause

1)dont have tinder since the ltr
2) too time consuming

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244 and the BULL

2) too time consuming
i only did a tinder experiment for maher. imagine being so obsessed with other people here that you have to do mog battles and tinder races jfl

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 9801
The fuck you oldcels doing here anyways. Bro most of the prime women your age are already taken.
After all the looksmaxing out there the best you two are gonna get are single mothers or mentally ill gigaland whales

Inb4 trying to get younger girls
You are too brute looking for young girls
Zoomer girls in Europe don't like Arabs so @the BULL you arent getting anything either

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Elvisandreaa, aBetterMii and 5 others
The fuck you oldcels doing here anyways. Bro most of the prime women your age are already taken.
After all the looksmaxing out there the best you two are gonna get are single mothers or mentally ill gigaland whales

Zoomer girls don't like Arabs so @the BULL you arent getting anything either
i don't need your opinion arab
i couldn't get a single match on tinder 1 year ago that's where looksmaxing brought me. i have no problems with young girls, besides that i prefer the more mature look of a 20+ yo.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24293, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person
15553 1

Awe and disbelief.

Zoomer girls in Europe don't like Arabs so @the BULL you arent getting anything either
99% of women I fuckes or dated were 22 and younger while I was 27-30.

bro tbh why you are obsessed with me?? i don't even remember beefing with you on lookism on the contrary we were friends, then you started barking at me for no reason.
I don't even know who u are. I don't like your narcy attitude faggot. Especially when u look like that.

I don't even know who u are. I don't like your narcy attitude faggot. Especially when u look like that.
if you don't remember me you have the memory of an oldcel or i looksmaxed so hard you don't even recognize me anymore. and when i was narcy?? i just reported my experience and you got mad.

if you don't remember me you have the memory of an oldcel or i looksmaxed so hard you don't even recognize me anymore.
No I just don't remember randoms on internet after 3-4 interactions

No I just don't remember randoms on internet after 3-4 interactions
you spent all day long on discord you abused oldcel dog. now bow down. people like you are good just for hating.

both are incels anyway but bull has better body (no homo)

2) too time consuming
Why say anything at all if you’re just gonna go “i could do it but nah” :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
don't tell me you're falling in the tinderfish loophole bro
Nah man, I’m retired slayer lol, I just live family and career life now

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
you spent all day long on discord you abused oldcel dog. now bow down. people like you are good just for hating.
I have never spent all day on discord. What's your lookism/discord tag?

I have never spent all day on discord. What's your lookism/discord tag?
i had the same user schizo. btw as soon as they hire me you poor souls will never see me again dw.

Both invisible to women so this charade is pointless.

You will never be a 6'5 prettyboy with 2:1 shoulder to hip ratio.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Skywalker

yet you're incel. and your tiny waist with scrawny legs look shit irl.

• JFL
Reactions: Gargamel
yet you're incel. and your tiny waist with scrawny legs look shit irl.
brosnan-brothers-red-carpet-with-girlfriends-shutterstock-embed1.jpg

It's hard to exercise my legs when I can't even walk without being harassed.

JBs are constantly stopping and asking me for pics.

• +1
i had the same user schizo. btw as soon as they hire me you poor souls will never see me again dw.
I don't remember your username at all. Did u join vc with me before? Remember any convos we had? U sure u don't just remember someone larping as me?

Not invisible to women. Just not getting the amount/type of attention from them that I want. Women only eyefuck me when I'm not paying attention. Countless times this has happened and my friends/coworkers tell me this.

This is 6'5? Nice fraud game

3073060 3054974 1661982158629

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and CEO of Sex
You, but is it really an accomplishment to mog the bull?

• JFL
Reactions: mightyravendark
i don't need your opinion arab
i couldn't get a single match on tinder 1 year ago that's where looksmaxing brought me. i have no problems with young girls, besides that i prefer the more mature look of a 20+ yo.
Tales from Luigi’s Pizza Shack

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 20652 and Deleted member 22037
  • JFL
I mean the bearded oger roidcel he is a carpet cleaner from Canada spoke with him on cord several times
and he said he's not on discord whole day LMAO spoke to so many ppl he doesn't even remember

@the BULL is a more NT looking version of @badg96 jfl

and he said he's not on discord whole day LMAO spoke to so many ppl he doesn't even remember
I deleted my discord like 3 months ago

I mean the bearded oger roidcel he is a carpet cleaner from Canada spoke with him on cord several times
I'm natty son jfl. Also what was ur username?

Mighty raven dark better because he less narcy

Bull too narcy n sassy

//Thomas DOM n MANLY from the MACHO BIKER GANG

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back