who mogs, me or this another afghan tiktoker

orbits + narrow mouth failo is all i see from that pic, rest looks really good

tirm your eyebrows slightly, gives taxi driver vibes when theyre so thick

unless you streegemaxx
i am planning to streege max

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22623
yeah thats why i am khhv
u are khhv rn cuz u grew up like a fat nerdy ethnic and now ur high inhib ethnic is what it is u should meet up with @TRUE_CEL since ur both deathnics

u are khhv rn cuz u grew up like a fat nerdy ethnic and now ur high inhib ethnic is what it is u should meet up with @TRUE_CEL since ur both deathnics
no i am too ugly to meetup with anyone

• JFL
Reactions: Nebula
ur not ugly u mog majority of your fellow ethnics u attention whore but still over ig
anyone can mog ethnics, its not worth it, i want to mog fellow whites. thats why i am planning to ascend, 67.5% match rate is not enough for me in Netherlands

• JFL
anyone can mog ethnics, its not worth it, i want to mog fellow whites. thats why i am planning to ascend, 67.5% match rate is not enough for me in Netherlands
u cant if you have notice that already white always mogs ur terrorist looking kind

u cant if you have notice that already white always mogs ur terrorist looking kind
I KNOW THATS WHY ITS SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME U DONT NEED TO RUB IT IN MY FACE

• JFL
I KNOW THATS WHY ITS SO FUCKING OVER FOR ME U DONT NEED TO RUB IT IN MY FACE
narcy af motherfucker the double edged sword of a psl autist. You arent khhv cuz of ur subhuman looks ur khhv cuz u want more or better but u cant so rope it is

narcy af motherfucker the double edged sword of a psl autist. You arent khhv cuz of ur subhuman looks ur khhv cuz u want more or better but u cant so rope it is
I GET BULLIED EVERYDAY

• JFL
Hes on my fyp sometimes too He looks like he was made in a lab for 12-17 year old brown girls to simp over and any other women to ignore lol. Also despite him still having a better face than me from what ive seen i frame and voice mog him so he still wouldnt mog me.

and you mog him, In 1o years u might drop 0.5 or 1 point by women of your age but he'll go from an 8/10 to a 3/10 super fast

@ascendedd is lying, he isn’t from here.

He is a tyfusleugenaar.

• JFL
@ascendedd is lying, he isn’t from here.

He is a tyfusleugenaar.
i know the deathnic isnt from NL his background literally gives it away jfl. Looks so poor

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
i know the deathnic isnt from NL his background literally gives it away jfl. Looks so poor
He’s a bacha bazi victim which explains why he is a chronic liar.

• JFL
He’s a bacha bazi victim which explains why he is a chronic liar.
just read the convo in this thread between me and him cagefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
just read the convo in this thread between me and him cagefuel tbh
Read the convo. Tbh, bacha bazi victim #1 (OP) mogs bacha bazi victim #2.

• JFL
He mogs you to Jupiter and back
It's over

Utter subhuman rope asap Bhai

orbits + narrow mouth failo is all i see from that pic, rest looks really good

tirm your eyebrows slightly, gives taxi driver vibes when theyre so thick

unless you streegemaxx
u left the server and never added me on discord

its not, ppl shit on you cause of your pheno

u have better bones than MTN
people shit on him because he is an annoying schizo spammer with 0 self-respect, not because he is NOT good looking

He mogs you to Jupiter and back
It's over
what surgeries do i need or should i rope
Utter subhuman rope asap Bhai
is there no chance for me to ever get a girl
people shit on him because he is an annoying schizo spammer with 0 self-respect, not because he is NOT good looking
how do i have 0 self-respect... this forum is so weird, if i call myself good looking, i get shit on, if i call myself ugly, i get shit on

what surgeries do i need or should i rope

is there no chance for me to ever get a girl

how do i have 0 self-respect... this forum is so weird, if i call myself good looking, i get shit on, if i call myself ugly, i get shit on
Do Love jihad with a Hindu girl bhai. Only hope for you. Or kys asap

you look like a cool dude and his face is punchable as shit

I would rate you HTN, you are decently good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Your hair is good

he mogs you sorry girls find him attractive. if you made a tiktok and tried to do the same as him you would get 0 likes and maybe even hate comments

he mogs you sorry girls find him attractive. if you made a tiktok and tried to do the same as him you would get 0 likes and maybe even hate comments
anyone saying you mog him is coping

Race pill tbh

He looks Mullato in the video, you look Central Asian / Pakistani / Iranian