Reactions: aBetterMii, Kingcel32, to be human and 1 other person
My tamil prince @RabidRosaries mogs you to Madras and back 🤴🏾

• JFL
Reactions: bogii, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 15827
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 8608 and BigBundaSlapper
Sorry but him being your friend doesn’t matter
We’re not friends tho. He doesn’t know I exist, I’m invisible to him just like how ur invisible to girls irl.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 16369, aBetterMii and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: to be human, BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 8608
Weird indian mogs you to the 5th dimension back and forth

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry, subhuman to mtn and Deleted member 15827
unscrupulous user that pic was 5 months ago on a redmi. anyways even now u mog somewhat facially cause lean .but i still smv mog u hard and after softmax were not even in the same league tbh

• Love it
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
unscrupulous user that pic was 5 months ago on a redmi. anyways even now u mog somewhat facially cause lean .but i still smv mog u hard and after softmax were not even in the same league tbh
Bruh stop asking your friends to help you

• JFL
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 15827
Ngl the curry mogs

Bruh stop asking your friends to help you
i dont care about mog battles even a rock will win against me in a mog battle here so i dont need to ask anyone. u chose a particulary bad old pic of me taken on a redmi know that im fat know that im 6'3 and ur 5'8 and u still chose to go ahead and make this thread. if girls looked twice at u in real life you wouldnt be doing this shit.

i dont care about mog battles even a rock will win against me in a mog battle here so i dont need to ask anyone. u chose a particulary bad old pic of me taken on a redmi know that im fat know that im 6'3 and ur 5'8 and u still chose to go ahead and make this thread. if girls looked twice at u in real life you wouldnt be doing this shit.
Well tbh I’m bored now since vacation is here just having fun with you hope your not offended that much and about last sentence I’m doing kinda well not perfect tbh

• JFL
Reactions: to be human and Deleted member 15827
Well tbh I’m bored now since vacation is here just having fun with you hope your not offended that much and about last sentence I’m doing kinda well not perfect tbh
in three months ull look at my photos and feel so ashamed at making this thread youll delete ur account. WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and subhuman to mtn
in three months ull look at my photos and feel so ashamed at making this thread youll delete ur account. WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME LEAGUE
So you are getting surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn
Losing weight would help but won't fix your failos.
i have no failos except slightly small mouth( nose to mouth is 1:3) and somewhat bad undereyes which i make up for with good eyelashes and low set strong supras and hooding with positve thick brows

Aren’t both Indian

Last pic looks sexy my guy.

Chaddam mogs curries. I say this as a curry myself.

@RabidRosaries mogs you
Nah facially he mogs there but come on bruv tall skull 6’3 and I’m double his body fat and he still makes this thread? What is he trying to prove.

• Hmm...
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Nah facially he mogs there but come on bruv tall skull 6’3 and I’m double his body fat and he still makes this thread? What is he trying to prove.
he looks weird and shit

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
two pale shitskins

jokes aside stop sucking in ur cheeks, get a wider mouth, and train neck. u mog him

he looks weird and shit
ye long midface bad nose shit pfl gook eyes and no hollow cheeks even as a twink. plus 5'8 lol i helped this guy out when he first came here and he turned on me for no reason i didnt want to say it was over for him i helped him at the start i even have his dms. Napoleon syndrome ig

two pale shitskins

jokes aside stop sucking in ur cheeks, get a wider mouth, and train neck. u mog him
he mogs me in that pic. we are equal in my latest pics and after i lean down only amnesia crisick salludon arvid mog me

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, RIPPED IRL, Deleted member 18840 and 2 others
he mogs me in that pic. we are equal in my latest pics and after i lean down only amnesia crisick salludon arvid mog me
yet im not on this list while looking like vinnie hacker. did u forget i mog u too?

youll never mog them, or me. son 🤙🏻

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 15827
yet im not on this list while looking like vinnie hacker. did u forget i mog u too?

youll never mog them, or me. son 🤙🏻
You’re ugly no harmony only fashion can save you

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
You aren't harmonious either fren
I’m extremely harmonious even at double the bf that is ideal “fren” all my ratios except nose to mouth are perfect

You’re ugly no harmony only fashion can save you
how is my harmony bad retard 😂 keep coping low iq delusional narcy streetshitting goober. girls will never think ur a catfish on social media you joke

what a cope, bad harmony i dont hve ashort face or bad ipd or anything like that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 15827
I’m extremely harmonious even at double the bf that is ideal “fren” all my ratios except nose to mouth are perfect
ur fucking hideous even in frauded edited pics and i hold back saying that because i find you mildly entertaining, who are you to talk shit to me cretin 💀

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
how is my harmony bad retard 😂 keep coping low iq delusional narcy streetshitting goober. girls will never think ur a catfish on social media you joke

what a cope, bad harmony i dont hve ashort face or bad ipd or anything like that
Send ur pic again I doubt u have better harmony than me

ur fucking hideous even in frauded edited pics and i hold back saying that because i find you mildly entertaining, who are you to talk shit to me cretin 💀
You’re ugly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Mog u to suicide ur ugly even leanmaxed

Send ur pic again I doubt u have better harmony than me
just ask @zv1212 hes seen my pics and videos of my face. how do you have good harmony? face is too narrow, small tiny skull on a long frame, ipd slightly too wide because of returded cheekbones. ur harmony is shit u moron

• JFL
Reactions: mug and Deleted member 15827
i have no failos except slightly small mouth( nose to mouth is 1:3) and somewhat bad undereyes which i make up for with good eyelashes and low set strong supras and hooding with positve thick brows
Widen lips with that mouth widening device, I have similar failo

how can i take the opinion of deluded schitzos on here seriously

u are a boneless deformed cuck compared to me
just ask @zv1212 hes seen my pics and videos of my face. how do you have good harmony? face is too narrow, small tiny skull on a long frame, ipd slightly too wide because of returded cheekbones. ur harmony is shit u moron
Just Jfl I have a taller skull than ur peanut shit my ipd is perfect fwhr is 1.87 caging at u u ugly deluded mutt who is too ugly to post his truecel face and has to get validation from another pigskinned mutt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :feelskek:jfl at u ignored twat

The 1 millionth random greycel to make a mog battle against rabid

The indian mogs ngl

Just Jfl I have a taller skull than ur peanut shit my ipd is perfect fwhr is 1.87 caging at u u ugly deluded mutt who is too ugly to post his truecel face and has to get validation from another pigskinned mutt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :feelskek:jfl at u ignored twat
EA882A2E 6BB5 48DF B538 892D19FD8538

even in a lense distorted pic i mog you to ancient egyptian mummified ballsack dust you low class plebian 🤙🏻

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, alriodai, mug and 1 other person
u have a tiny skull and shit harmony

why the fuck would i pos rmy full face here, if i do that i cant call u a shitskin. im not low iq