Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Om qwaider

Votes: 30 75.0%

• Total voters
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister, Deleted member 15827 and omqwaider778
u have a tiny skull and shit harmony

why the fuck would i pos rmy full face here, if i do that i cant call u a shitskin. im not low iq
Well bro he is delusional and I was joking around with him didn’t even insult him only said never thought I’d mog you then he got all angry defensive and shit ignore him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 19157
Well bro he is delusional and I was joking around with him didn’t even insult him only said never thought I’d mog you then he got all angry defensive and shit ignore him
its funny to poke at him, spams and plastered his face on the website:; he has balls ill give him that.

its funny to poke at him, spams and plastered his face on the website:; he has balls ill give him that.
It’s true but I’m legit scared for his emotions bro I pm him to tell him to relax take is easy don’t get offended cause tbh I see him going er at this rate

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and Deleted member 19157
It’s true but I’m legit scared for his emotions bro I pm him to tell him to relax take is easy don’t get offended cause tbh I see him going er at this rate
hes high cortisol and its a repeating cycle of people triggering his cortisol, u have to get out of the cycle and wake up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
hes high cortisol and its a repeating cycle of people triggering his cortisol, u have to get out of the cycle and wake up
hes high cortisol and its a repeating cycle of people triggering his cortisol, u have to get out of the cycle and wake up.
Jfl what flaws should I fix ?

He's coping and inventing more shit than Nikola Tesla to compensate for the fact he's a street shitter indian. Muh positive tilted thick eyebrows but his eyes are more negative tilted than a stock market crash

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Deleted member 17735
He's coping and inventing more shit than Nikola Tesla to compensate for the fact he's a street shitter indian. Muh positive tilted thick eyebrows but his eyes are more negative tilted than a stock market crash
Ik bro I made this thread just to shut him up I know I mog him easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
i dont care about mog battles even a rock will win against me in a mog battle here so i dont need to ask anyone. u chose a particulary bad old pic of me taken on a redmi know that im fat know that im 6'3 and ur 5'8 and u still chose to go ahead and make this thread. if girls looked twice at u in real life you wouldnt be doing this shit.
You look more like 5'5 lil bro

Terrible eye area

You look like a cheap version of Sean O'Pry without blue eyes. lol.
Me ? Well thanks I guess if I fix my flaws would I ascend to htn

L

Low appeal to woman, get a full beard and a tanning
how the absolute do i have low appeal to women you deluded moron :lul::lul::lul: just keep quiet pajeet ur making yourself sound dumb. i dont need shitskin and to cover my very angular lower third. grow a beard????

this pajeet just told me to grow a beard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fucking sandmonkeys

We
this pajeet just told me to grow a beard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: fucking sandmonkeys
bro I’m considered a sand monkey cause I’m arab idk what pajeets are probably lower than a monkey

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
how the absolute do i have low appeal to women you deluded moron :lul::lul::lul: just keep quiet pajeet ur making yourself sound dumb. i dont need shitskin and to cover my very angular lower third. grow a beard????
Stubble, you are seen as an ugly retard for women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Stubble, you are seen as an ugly retard for women
because im white??? jfl, its pale lighting as well, normally i have more red undertones on my cheeks which you cant see in the pic

my coloring mogs your entire family lineage you dipshit, i collagen mog you to the streets of Qaryat al-Fāw, why would i need stubble.

• JFL
Reactions: Htrtt
dunno but you look really gross. i feel uncomfortable looking at you

just such a bad pheno type. weird eyes, lips dont make any sense and your nose is odd. i legit feel queasy everytime you post your ugly face theres just 0 facial harmony

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
just such a bad pheno type. weird eyes, lips dont make any sense and your nose is odd. i legit feel queasy everytime you post your ugly face theres just 0 facial harmony
Me or Indian

Me or Indian
YOU, you dont even have an identifiable phenotype its weird. the indian dude doesnt look good but i dont feel queasy just looking at his face

YOU, you dont even have an identifiable phenotype its weird. the indian dude doesnt look good but i dont feel queasy just looking at his face
Fair enough what’s flaws with nose and eyes though

Fair enough what’s flaws with nose and eyes though
im not sure if it doesnt match your phenotype or if your face is too long. its one of those and i think your lips ratio is off

just ask @zv1212 hes seen my pics and videos of my face. how do you have good harmony? face is too narrow, small tiny skull on a long frame, ipd slightly too wide because of returded cheekbones. ur harmony is shit u moron
Fuark I just woke up to 52 notifications :lul:

Yeah rabid is mogged by the dirtiest Mumbai slaves in the world. It's laughable he thinks he could dare challenge the white supremacy.

Rabid frauds in literally every pic and still looks like shit

Post one in motion, say a sentence outloud on video @RabidRosaries

• JFL
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper
literally chad arguing with melted face curry
to be fair pic could be frauded and we can't see his eyes and midface. But his skull shape and jaw look good and he has prettyboy pheno.

Completely different league than rabid. He has a bad phenotype alongside bad craniofacial development.

to be fair pic could be frauded and we can't see his eyes and midface. But his skull shape and jaw look good and he has prettyboy pheno.

Completely different league than rabid. He has a bad phenotype alongside bad craniofacial development.
Brutel shit

no i saw his face completely, hes chad

no i saw his face completely, hes chad
Too much variance on this site. Not that many normie. Just ugly guys and above average guys.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
because im white??? jfl, its pale lighting as well, normally i have more red undertones on my cheeks which you cant see in the pic

my coloring mogs your entire family lineage you dipshit, i collagen mog you to the streets of Qaryat al-Fāw, why would i need stubble.
as ugly as retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 18244 and Deleted member 19157
as ugly as retarded
indeed he is
Fucciii

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244