Who mogs Me unfrauded or Bzz with his normal non fraude selfie?

Who mogs bzz or negative

• Negative

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Bzzz

Votes: 27 60.0%

• Total voters
N

negativetiltedheart

Kraken
I think I slightly mog him. I have slightly better harmony and jaw.

Me

VS

Bzz

Attachments

• 1715617673093.png
    1715617673093.png
    409.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, Autismcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
over for the both of you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, zkai, VenatorLuparius and 2 others
You looked way better I'm the "unfrauded" thread you posted the other day

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, greywind, VenatorLuparius and 1 other person
@thecel since u’re one of the only other fellas here who can spot class 3 malocclusion, please look at this guy ( @negativetiltedheart ), check the upper and lower lip relationship, the anterior positioning of the mandible compared to the maxilla, the flat/concave face shape, the unsupported nose, etc.

You agree he got class 3? He’s been denying it.

Focus on the second picture

You looked way better I'm the "unfrauded" thread you posted the other day
This is what most people look like without good lighting/makeup or an obsessive skin care routine, obviously you’ll see more skin imperfections

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, rulothecab, irkedphaggot and 1 other person
Bzz looks like crap.
He might wanna my books so he could ascend.

@TechnoBoss @ascension

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
@thecel since u’re one of the only other fellas here who can spot class 3 malocclusion, please look at this guy ( @negativetiltedheart ), check the upper and lower lip relationship, the anterior positioning of the mandible compared to the maxilla, the flat/concave face shape, the unsupported nose, etc.

You agree he got class 3? He’s been denying it.

Focus on the second picture

This is what most people look like without good lighting/makeup or an obsessive skin care routine, obviously you’ll see more skin imperfections
Denied.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: dehydrated and irkedphaggot

Candid btw looks way diff here like a chud jfl

Nigga wants to make me happy by posting his worst pics with insane bloat. Bro my worst pic isn't even subhuman. It's truecel. Not lying. It was me bloated af and clean shaven jfl

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, VenatorLuparius and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, manletmogger, negativetiltedheart and 1 other person
Nigga wants to make me happy by posting his worst pics with insane bloat. Bro my worst pic isn't even subhuman. It's truecel. Not lying. It was me bloated af and clean shaven jfl
he looks cute bhai pls dont be rude

ur cute bhai dont listen to these faggots here

• Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and negativetiltedheart
U are there boyoo.

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
I'll give it to him. He can fraud very well
Ppl rated him chad and chadlite even. While unfrauded he is pretty medium ugly.
I mog u still.

• +1
Reactions: normie_joe and nigkook
guys he mogs funky

I'll give it to him. He can fraud very well
Ppl rated him chad and chadlite even. While unfrauded he is pretty medium ugly.
Boyo humble ur self..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nigkook, Autismcel, 97baHater and 7 others
Post another one from the actual side, this one is at an angle, and post yourself smiling while clenching from the profile. You can’t have a face like this:

without class 3 malocclusion unless you're so slow you jut your jaw while having a normal bite, but I'd find it hard to believe, you' need to be extremely retarded to looksmin yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, moreroidsmoredates, rulothecab and 1 other person
Post another one from the actual side, this one is at an angle, and post yourself smiling while clenching from the profile. You can’t have a face like this:

View attachment 2915863
without class 3 malocclusion unless you're so slow you jut your jaw while having a normal bite, but I'd find it hard to believe, you' need to be extremely retarded to looksmin yourself
nIGGA Wants bimax me so hard.:owo:

• +1
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo

View attachment 2915863
Jutt looks nice tho.

nIGGA Wants bimax me so hard.:owo:
I legitimately don’t, I want you to stay ugly because you don’t deserve to ascend, I want good side pictures and bite pictures to include you in a video about class 3 malocclusion I’m making in the near future to upload here, many class 3 users have collaborated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Asreixcumniggerball, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
I legitimately don’t, I want you to stay ugly because you don’t deserve to ascend, I want good side pictures and bite pictures to include you in a video about class 3 malocclusion I’m making in the near future to upload here, many class 3 users have collaborated
I was jutting my jaw niga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, moreroidsmoredates and negativetiltedheart
Show side profile bro. Why are u scared. I showed mine a million times
Even if I post people say its fraud.

Show side profile bro. Why are u scared. I showed mine a million times
He’s not gonna post a good picture, ever. He doesn’t want to come to terms with his problem and at this point all he wants is to prove us wrong.

If he does post something, this dude is capable of morphin himself a maxilla or frauding by putting something behind his upper lip to take the photo.

He also won’t post a front picture “not jutting” cause he might’ve never been jutting in the first place, it’s so over for this subhuman.

@negativetiltedheart post the “not jutting “ front and the unfrauded side pictures, also post your smile from the side so we can see the teeth line up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, moreroidsmoredates, rulothecab and 2 others
What the fuck happened to ur face u didn’t look like that before
He bloatmaxxed. Try it. Blaot has appeal. Girls will go crazy for u no doubt.

he mogs u, ur badly recessed

• +1
Reactions: nigkook and moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and negativetiltedheart
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and BlackpillRemedy
ur still subhuman ur squint frauding hard as fuck i can see your eye muscle being tense right there, also did i forget to mention ur giga recessed:lul:? bad news bro... you're badly recessed and you look like u have class 3 malocclusion.
how im giga recessed?

• JFL
  • +1
jfl u must be delusional to even think that you can mog me, you are inferior to me you subhuman faggot
lol POST u pics coward greycell