Who mogs out of these TikTok prettyboys?

Who mogs out of these TikTok prettyboys?

• Total voters
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I will say they on the same level but I think the whajeet is better looking

• +1
He looks like a white American TiK ToK prettyboy. White Americans would also have more access to genetic diversity compared to White English, so slightly darker skin and more eye color variation would be expected.

Come to think of it you also pass as a White American. You look like a significantly better version of Alex Neustaedter:

• JFL
He looks like a white American TiK ToK prettyboy. White Americans would also have more access to genetic diversity compared to White English, so slightly darker skin and more eye color variation would be expected.
JFL he doesn't look fully white at all. I could spot clear Eastern influence.
Come to think of it you also pass as a White American.
Really?
You look like a significantly better version of Alex Neustaedter:
View attachment 2172068
I see where you're coming from jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
JFL he doesn't look fully white at all. I could spot clear Eastern influence.
Not fully white in a European sense, hence I specified American, as the can come out looking White (and America only sees "White, Black, Brown, Asian"), but they have a lot more mixing in their background.

So if that guy was walking around in America he would most likely be called White by other Americans, but if I were to see him I would assume he's some kind of "White" foreigner or has a mixed background.

Yes. If you didn't specify that you were half-Arab I'd assume you're mostly White (with maybe non-white grandparents) - but only because I'm blackpilled and know the importance of genetic diversity in creating attractive offspring (a lot of those White models you see typically have more genetically diverse roots), most people who aren't autistic would assume you're White.

• +1
Not fully white in a European sense, hence I specified American, as the can come out looking White (and America only sees "White, Black, Brown, Asian"), but they have a lot more mixing in their background.
To me, he clearly looks light brown...
So if that guy was walking around in America he would most likely be called White by other Americans,
He himself says he looks racially ambiguous and I consider myself to look racially ambiguous as well.
but if I were to see him I would assume he's some kind of "White" foreigner or has a mixed background.
I would assume this.
Yes. If you didn't specify that you were half-Arab I'd assume you're mostly White (with maybe non-white grandparents) - but only because I'm blackpilled and know the importance of genetic diversity in creating attractive offspring (a lot of those White models you see typically have more genetically diverse roots),
Even the purest of Nordic white models?
most people who aren't autistic would assume you're White.
JFL I'm usually assumed dark white (Med), light ethnic, Latino or mixed.

• +1
Reactions: Graham
To me, he clearly looks light brown...
I get the same skin color when I go outside and get a tan (inherited though my dad's side, my mum and sister typically burn).

He himself says he looks racially ambiguous and I consider myself to look racially ambiguous as well.
Yeah, I interpret you and him as mostly White tbh.

Even the purest of Nordic white models?
Not sure. Obviously there can be good looking people who come from one ethnic background, but they probably have a diverse mix of genes from inside that ethnicity.

JFL I'm usually assumed dark white (Med), light ethnic, Latino or mixed.
Yeah, Med would be my guess, but I've only seen that term used on lookism forums. IRL White is just used to determine non black / brown / oriental.

• +1
I get the same skin color when I go outside and get a tan (inherited though my dad's side, my mum and sister typically burn).
Do you burn/peel before getting a tan?
Yeah, I interpret you and him as mostly White tbh.
Really, despite skin colour, hair, eyelashes, eyebrows and lip area?
I'm easily identifiable as mixed mostly because of these traits jfl.
Not sure. Obviously there can be good looking people who come from one ethnic background, but they probably have a diverse mix of genes from inside that ethnicity.
Makes sense but that doesn't mean they'd look mixed or dark white jfl.
Yeah, Med would be my guess, but I've only seen that term used on lookism forums. IRL White is just used to determine non black / brown / oriental.
What do you think brown and white mixed equals to?

Oh look it's George Adam of TikTok spider man fame. I always kept note of him because he's decent looking with a long midface and crappy orbitals but what's he mixed with to be a hapa? He just looks hispanic and his surname suggests the same

• +1
Oh look it's George Adam of TikTok spider man fame. I always kept note of him because he's decent looking with a long midface and crappy orbitals but what's he mixed with to be a hapa? He just looks hispanic and his surname suggests the same
SEA and white

What about the other two?

• Hmm...
Reactions: WanderingBurro
SEA and white

What about the other two?
His surname is Escobedo so is he White and Pinoy?

Second is a photo of Cameron Porras who's a light skin hispanic. I don't recall him having any Indian ancestry

The first guy I've no idea but his IPD is a bit brutal

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Do you burn/peel before getting a tan?
No, usually I tan first, unless I've been in direct sunlight too long. Considering I don't go out much, its usually just tanning, but when I worked in the fields I have gotten burnt before.

Really, despite skin colour, hair, eyelashes, eyebrows and lip area?
I'm easily identifiable as mixed mostly because of these traits jfl.
The skin one in your best photo looks similar to mine after I've been in sunlight. I'ts not fair, but its not brown either. Your lips look like Belle Delphine's but slightly bigger (they do look somewhat ethnic tbf). I have stereotypical black lips (been told I look like Jay Z by some random drunk American Asian, before he turns around and acts like a victim because he "can't speak Chinese either" - yeah, I have a bone to pick with them. I'm not letting it go).

Makes sense but that doesn't mean they'd look mixed or dark white jfl.
What?

What do you think brown and white mixed equals to?
Depends on their shade of skin / how you can politicize them. For example, Hispanics are White mixed with Native South Americans, but they are treated as a separate group even though they're as much white as native.

This hair is the best one ? Why every tiktoker have this same hair ?

Pajeet is greycel. He has grey eyes

• JFL