Votes: 14 12.2%
  • ZetaPSL

Votes: 81 70.4%

• Total voters
what kind of volufiline did you use

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969 and Sub5kang
Clavicular has a fat asf face idk how ur tryna say were similar level in the face
Yeah he is roiding that's why he is bloated

The one of the left @RealFunkyFlamingo is holding his own he looks masc and is haloed by eye area. It is pretty much between him and the one to the far right as to who the best looking is. However the guy in the middle @Zeta loses absolutely they are simply another normie tiktok faggot jumping on the looksmax trend like curly hair james posting forced frauded images and videos to get more validation and attention from their normie friends on tiktok... just like a woman would riding trends and posting on social media for the social validation. But in the end looks an uncanny freak :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: RealFunkyFlamingo
Clavicular has a fat asf face idk how ur tryna say were similar level in the face
ur slightly above him facially, due to u being 5'8 he mogs you

ur slightly above him facially, due to u being 5'8 he mogs you
Since when i was I 5'8, also prime clavicular I'd say is the same level as me facially, but rn he's bloated

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Since when i was I 5'8, also prime clavicular I'd say is the same level as me facially, but rn he's bloated
what do u think prime clavicular is? Imo he is better looking than you in this picture

FUNKY SOLOS
LOW DIFF

• Love it
I am bulking atm. But I only eat clean food. I try to potassium max also. I eat lots of potatoes lots of veggies limit sodium. This is the most debloated I can look. I can show u pics after cheat days during my bulk they look far worse than these ones brah. Literally ltn max. Subhuman if I hadn't my god tier eye area. I'm planning to bulk for 6 more months. Very steadily and clean with some cheat days here and there for refeed. I have gained lots of muscle. I feel like 75 percent of my weight gain has been muscle. I am also very very strong atm. Way stronger than when I was cutting
So I am happy.
Mirin. If you’re hitting your goals then good for you kiddo

• +1
I feel like I am beginning to mog ngl @Zeta @Clavicular maybe I am delusional who knows. U guys might know.
1. looks like fag and has nogger nose 5/10 2. has faggoted hair 6/10 3 looks like average joe but a little better 6/10 id say 3 or maybe 2

You and zeta are like Humpty Alexander Dumpty and Puss in Boots

Zeta mogs you to the deepest depths of gandy's blown out vagina

also you used a bad picture of clav, he mogs you and it isn't even close. He's tall and white, you're brown

I feel like I am beginning to mog ngl @Zeta @Clavicular maybe I am delusional who knows. U guys might know.
clavicular is bulking so ion see the point of this thread, would also outslay u both but thats another thing, zeta looks best here