Who Mogs Sheboon vs Pajeeta ( settle debate between human304 and CopeMoreCumskins. )

Who will you choose?

• Option A - Sheboons

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Option B - Pajeetas

Votes: 47 53.4%

• Total voters
She has 0 European features lmao. You're just a coping shrimp dicklet who's mad that they have darker skin, and are hot. Take your meds.
youre like spamming girls who irl wouldnt even claim to be black you ugly niggerr lmao

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
theyre like posting mixed mutts but mixed mutt curry girls that are gl literally obliterate all mixed black chicks. theyre basically white lmao
they level of their denial is unreal

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yes so does every other race. It's like a 5'6 guy talking about how he mogs a 5'4 dude, both are fucking ugly subhumans and manlets
I'd put pakis at the same level as beaners.
I'm paki and trust me when I say that at 5'9 - 5'10, I'm the shortest out of all my cousins who are all 5'11+ (we all live in the west btw)

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
theyre like posting mixed mutts but mixed mutt curry girls that are gl literally obliterate all mixed black chicks. theyre basically white lmao
Bhai, just ignore this faggot

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
youre like spamming girls who irl wouldnt even claim to be black you ugly niggerr lmao
raccoon-walking-on-the-streets-of-the-city-on-a-leash.jpg
Kill yourself you ugly, shrimp dicked, slave. You are a self hating mentally ill ugly little fucking porch monkey coon. You will never be white. You need to kill yourself now. Most mentally ill, languishing dog, i've ever seen in my fucking life. I would personally bash your mentally ill skull in and piss on it, if i ever saw you in my life.

You will never spread your mentally ill COON genes. Females can sense your mental illness and sperginess and immense lack of confidence/self hate (along with you looking like a fucking ugly deer caught in headlights, you look like prey) From 9 KM away.

Also, they all "claim" and Are proud to be black. Lmao, stop projecting your own Mentally ill, eroded brain chemistry onto others.

Your only hope is to kill yourself immediately and hope you are reincarnated with a None Erroneous brain. It was over for you after birth, your Mentally ill COON brain chemistry was set in stone from that point. You are an Error of nature. Your mind is in constant conflict. It has to get overwhelming/tiring for you Coon. End the suffering with a bullet/gallon of bleach. IMMEDIATELY.

DON'T YOU EVER @ me again you abused COON DOG. You don't have the right to even think of my superior Existence for even .00000001 MS.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smoothsexy, Deleted member 25193 and Jigen
raccoon-walking-on-the-streets-of-the-city-on-a-leash.jpg
Kill yourself you ugly, shrimp dicked, slave. You are a self hating mentally ill ugly little fucking porch monkey coon. You will never be white. You need to kill yourself now. Most mentally ill, languishing dog, i've ever seen in my fucking life. I would personally bash your mentally ill skull in and piss on it, if i ever saw you in my life.

You will never spread your mentally ill COON genes. Females can sense your mental illness and sperginess and immense lack of confidence/self hate (along with you looking like a fucking ugly deer caught in headlights, you look like prey) From 9 KM away.

Also, they all "claim" and Are proud to be black. Lmao, stop projecting your own Mentally ill, eroded brain chemistry onto others.

Your only hope is to kill yourself immediately and hope you are reincarnated with a None Erroneous brain. It was over for you after birth, your Mentally ill COON brain chemistry was set in stone from that point. You are an Error of nature. Your mind is in constant conflict. It has to get overwhelming/tiring for you Coon. End the suffering with a bullet/gallon of bleach. IMMEDIATELY.

DON'T YOU EVER @ me again you abused COON DOG. You don't have the right to even think of my superior Existence for even .00000001 MS.
Oh be quiet. Its always 0 smv blackcels spamming this garbage

Oh be quiet. Its always 0 smv blackcels spamming this garbage
I literally posted my body when i was "cutting" a good while back, you dumb baboon, and i mog you into Valhalla and back x 10000000000000000000000000000000000. Ugly fucking Coon (i'm actually lighter skinned than you in the winter aswell lmao IRONIC, so if you take that as helping your "smv" because you're mentally ill, that's an even bigger boost. Check my pic i posted). And i'm 6'2.5-6'4. Keep crying for me. Coon

Meh, that's cope. She looks "robust" but clearly very feminine at the same time. Look at the Ass/Titties/Hips. I know some of you degen weirdos like prepubescent looking females that lack primary/secondary sexual characteristics and weigh 90 pounds, Not me though. I prefer "sturdy" looking females that look like actual grown woman that finished puberty.
she looks like an mtf tranny who got BBL, ive seen ones that look exactly like her

I Like little girls that have prepubescent bodies
Stop barking at me about your pedo preferences, i don't care. Seek Mental help.

I'd put pakis at the same level as beaners.
I'm paki and trust me when I say that at 5'9 - 5'10, I'm the shortest out of all my cousins who are all 5'11+ (we all live in the west btw)
Yeah your paki obviously you would put yourself as the same level as beaners. Just your response to my comment makes it clear how curry you are, with that esol tier english. The height thing was an analogy.

• JFL
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins.
Black for ONS and to create Tyrone sons.

Indian for marriage, just dont have sons with her.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jigen and CopeMoreCumskins.
i dont prefer trannies = im a pedo
You like those stick thin tumblr chicks that look like they haven't ever had an ounce of estrogen flowing through their body. So yes, you are a pedo.

Overrrr
Mogs your opinion

show ignored content

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and CopeMoreCumskins.
Yeah your paki obviously you would put yourself as the same level as beaners. Just your response to my comment makes it clear how curry you are, with that esol tier english. The height thing was an analogy.
My grammar is flawless you fucking cumskin.

And it's "you're" not "your".

Also, as a kid my parents spoke to me in English, and they still do. So, English is my first language and urdu is my second.

BTW, username checks out you fucking retard.

Also, tbh man, I still would put pakis and beaners at the same level, only because pakis actually have some athletic prowess, and I see alot of beaneritas picking pakis over their own men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and CopeMoreCumskins.
theyre too muscular tho
im sure you can find ones who dont have as much muscle and looks softer
Bruh, you're trolling. Lmao, you call that "too muscular"? They are literally perfect thickness and healthiness. The chick you posted looks truly tranny compared to them, if anything. All of her curves look artificial and she doesn't have enough fat. I think it might be the low t in your body subconsciously signaling you couldn't handle that amount of Curves/thickness/body physically and mentally, so you feel intimidated and respond with "mah too muscular".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Bruh, you're trolling. Lmao, you call that "too muscular"? They are literally perfect thickness and healthiness. The chick you posted looks truly tranny compared to them, if anything. All of her curves look artificial and she doesn't have enough fat. I think it might be the low t in your body subconsciously signaling you couldn't handle that amount of Curves/thickness/body physically and mentally, so you feel intimidated and respond with "mah too muscular".
nigga i posted a curvy woman, she just has low muscle mass
theres no reason why arms or shoulders should be thick in a woman
this is what i mean, not necessarily "thick" but you can tell she has low muscle mass
627cb5600947543129b2d8a0

these bitches also dont look muscular but still curvy
99c87f424092bac14b9b595350b18308.jpg
511dd75bf3538492238ba29005ed4c23.jpg
fe9f8f63052be9fdde1f1e6d73b54bea.jpg
807703b5a0bca12e8dad07b506801e82.jpg

My grammar is flawless you fucking cumskin.

And it's "you're" not "your".

Also, as a kid my parents spoke to me in English, and they still do. So, English is my first language and urdu is my second.

BTW, username checks out you fucking retard.

Also, tbh man, I still would put pakis and beaners at the same level, only because pakis actually have some athletic prowess, and I see alot of beaneritas picking pakis over their own men
What pakistani athletic prowess lmfao, are you talking about some fucking cricket player shit that no one outside the third world gives a fuck about?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and CopeMoreCumskins.
nigga i posted a curvy woman, she just has low muscle mass
theres no reason why arms or shoulders should be thick in a woman
this is what i mean, not necessarily "thick" but you can tell she has low muscle mass
627cb5600947543129b2d8a0

these bitches also dont look muscular but still curvy
99c87f424092bac14b9b595350b18308.jpg
511dd75bf3538492238ba29005ed4c23.jpg
fe9f8f63052be9fdde1f1e6d73b54bea.jpg
807703b5a0bca12e8dad07b506801e82.jpg
Didn't read cracker slav balkan mutt. Address your master properly.

Anyways.

Those are nice, Not as good as the ones i posted which are feminine/thick as fuck but also fit looking. You're still intimidated by THICK HIGH E Bitches though. Inject T. Your only hope. It's not really muscle mass you're seeing you dumb baboon. It's Bone mass/structure. You like more "frail" feeble looking woman. Yes they look thick...but they kind of have more "child" like bone structure/build. Estrogen is mostly responsible for Bone Mass in woman.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Didn't read cracker slav balkan mutt. Address your master properly.

Anyways.

Those are nice, Not as good as the ones i posted which are feminine/thick as fuck but also fit looking. You're still intimidated by THICK HIGH E Bitches though. Inject T. Your only hope. It's not really muscle mass you're seeing you dumb baboon. It's Bone mass/structure. You like more "frail" feeble looking woman. Yes they look thick...but they kind of have more "child" like bone structure/build. Estrogen is mostly responsible for Bone Mass in woman.
you just have black man taste while i have white man taste, it is what it is

• Hmm...
What pakistani athletic prowess lmfao, are you talking about some fucking cricket player shit that no one outside the third world gives a fuck about?
Amir Khan, this paki over here beating a curry that's about 6 inches taller than him (), The Great Ghama (if you've watched wrestling for some time, you'll know who he is).

Seriously, all jokes aside, pakis have wayyy more athletic prowess than curries. On top of that, curries literally outnumber us by 1.1 billion people.

If you're honest, you'll agree with me on this one

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and CopeMoreCumskins.
you just have black man taste while i have white man taste, it is what it is
Troglodyte cope. There is no such thing in a general sense. Only Low T taste and High T taste. Guess you're saying white niggas are low T? Fair

But the last two black chicks on your post are my type. Would Donkey Fuck into a coma.

Amir Khan, this paki over here beating a curry that's about 6 inches taller than him (), The Great Ghama (if you've watched wrestling for some time, you'll know who he is).

Seriously, all jokes aside, pakis have wayyy more athletic prowess than curries. On top of that, curries literally outnumber us by 1.1 billion people.

who let this chicken leg fight mma?
Capture

Holy shit you dumb curry. Pakistanis are curry, you guys literally eat curry. Why the fuck are you trying to tie this back to curry vs curry (pakistan vs india), you said that pakistanis mog mexicans in athletics. That's just not true, your one example of an athlete literally got raped by a mexican. Amr khan got fucking KNOCKED OUT by canelo.

You have 300 million pakistanis and there are like 3 notable athletes none of which are that great. JUST LOL at linking a random wrestler from fucking 1878.

Last edited:
I like Pakistani girls but I am afraid to get acid thrown on my face for trying to fuck a girl that will be married off to first cousin

Holy shit you dumb curry. Pakistanis are curry, you guys literally eat curry. Why the fuck are you trying to tie this back to curry vs curry (pakistan vs india), you said that pakistanis mog mexicans in athletics. That's just not true, your one example of an athlete literally got raped by a mexican. Amr khan got fucking KNOCKED OUT by canelo.

You have 300 million pakistanis and there are like 3 notable athletes none of which are that great. JUST LOL at linking a random wrestler from fucking 1878.

I can now see why you're a truecel.

You fucking bitch, when you see those two men do you see the same group of people, with the same skin colour, same bone structure, same skull shape, etc?

Also, when I referred to pakis being at the same level as beaners, I was referring to dating, not fucking athletics.

Of course, beaners have more athletes. They've got more fucking money for it.

Once again, username checks out you dumb truecel pig-skinned corn-dog eating white bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeMoreCumskins. and justinzayn
I like Pakistani girls but I am afraid to get acid thrown on my face for trying to fuck a girl that will be married off to first cousin
Honestly, that won't happen. Real talk, just approach them courtesly and you'll be fine.

Also, would you say there's a non-trivial difference between pakis and curries?

• +1
Honestly, that won't happen. Real talk, just approach them courtesly and you'll be fine.

Also, would you say there's a non-trivial difference between pakis and curries?
Pakistani woman have a look

Curries on the other hand most look like utter shit whatever the lighter skin Indians are I believe it’s northern can be attractive but my white genes will remain pure until I produce a happa army in Thailand

• +1
Pakistani woman have a look

Curries on the other hand most look like utter shit whatever the lighter skin Indians are I believe it’s northern can be attractive but my white genes will remain pure until I produce a happa army in Thailand
Would you not say that paki men do considerably better in dating, and overall, have considerably better odds than indians?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: human304
Would you not say that paki men do considerably better in dating, and overall, have considerably better odds than indians?
Depends on location those woman have less agency compared to western cunts but if we compare pajeet to Pakistani both have arranged marriages because the men are so unfuckable

Depends on location those woman have less agency compared to western cunts but if we compare pajeet to Pakistani both have arranged marriages because the men are so unfuckable
I partially agree. Both paki and Indian men (on average) are near the bottom.

Now, the only difference is that it's completely and utterly over for indians, whereas pakis are usually safe after around 5.5+ psl. At 5.5+ psl, pakis can start dating white ltb's

• +1
These females in my humble opinion are beyond ugly !

They turn my stomach around and when I see them, even in photographs I want to vomit.

But I still believe that in this world there are males who like this types of females !

They are beautiful in their own way !

Have a nice day !
black women dont look feminine at all and most of these women are wearing wigs (who are bald in real life ).

• +1
Reactions: henocied
I seen this guy he looks like a typical pakistani punjabi
And most of his guess are fucking kebab seller and not curry muncher you indian retard
Indian from new delhi really believe average Pakistani with imran abbas pheno is the same avg ganges pajeet from new delhi
Yes
Paki mogs most rice and curries atleast
And no par with arab and iranians
Foreign influenced phenos of Pakistan Punjab and kashmir saves pakis

And most of his guess are fucking kebab seller and not curry muncher you indian retard
Indian from new delhi really believe average Pakistani with imran abbas pheno is the same avg ganges pajeet from new delhi

Yes
Exactly. Thank you.

Pakis are usually saved after 5.5 PSL, and even that's being a little harsh.

In curry infested cities such as Toronto, if you're a 5.5 PSL, then you're USUALLY safe (but it's on a case-by-case basis). Indians on the other hand, are fucked irrespective of their rating.

It's actually over for curries in Canada

• +1

Yes
I never said that Indians and Pakistanis look the same, I said that pakistanis mog Indians but it was like a 5'7 guy mogging a 5'5 guy, both are bottom tier in the west.
Asians are rice because they eat rice. Pakistanis are curry because they eat curry.
Pakistanis absolutely do not mog rice in any western country, do you beleive that pakistani girls mog asian girls as well?

I never said that Indians and Pakistanis look the same, I said that pakistanis mog Indians but it was like a 5'7 guy mogging a 5'5 guy, both are bottom tier in the west.
Asians are rice because they eat rice. Pakistanis are curry because they eat curry.
Pakistanis absolutely do not mog rice in any western country, do you beleive that pakistani girls mog asian girls as well?
So just don't know about our typical phenotype and just grouping stereotyping pakis bcoz they are technically
Curry eat? So same to same
What kind of logic is this
Pakis punjabis who makes majority of Pakistan looks iranaian
And west Asian mogs rice
It's that simple
Plus I made a poll, that i posted a million times
Most voted for pakistan having higher smv
Avg pakistani have imran abbas pheno there is a strong diff
It's like a 5ft11 vs 5ft3

Last edited:
So just don't know about our typical phenotype and just grouping stereotyping pakis bcoz they are technically
What kind of logic is this
Pakis punjabis who makes majority of Pakistan looks iranaian
And west Asian mogs rice
It's that simple
I use curry to refer to all curry eaters (pakistan, bangladesh, India). If I was referring to indians specifically I would call them pajeets, just like I call all asians rice. Even though there is difference genetically between sea and east asians.

These females in my humble opinion are beyond ugly !

They turn my stomach around and when I see them, even in photographs I want to vomit.

But I still believe that in this world there are males who like this types of females !

They are beautiful in their own way !

Have a nice day !
Was going to say, fair enough for the humble approach, but the Overexaggerating over the top "They turn my stomach around and when I see them, even in photographs I want to vomit." Which is clearly hyperbole and unrealistic (they are hotter than any street shitter you've ever seen in your life), and is just to Spite in a lowkey fashion (because you're biased and only saying this to appear "loyal" to your group and keep up the facade) so i don't directly take it as provocation.

Therefore, for your ingenuine nature. Kill yourself you ugly faggot shit bather

• +1
Reactions: henocied
I partially agree. Both paki and Indian men (on average) are near the bottom.

Now, the only difference is that it's completely and utterly over for indians, whereas pakis are usually safe after around 5.5+ psl. At 5.5+ psl, pakis can start dating white ltb's
Why date a ltb white girl that you mog so hard, it’s better to just get a paki girl at that point so ur parents won’t get mad too

Was going to say, fair enough for the humble approach, but the Overexaggerating over the top "They turn my stomach around and when I see them, even in photographs I want to vomit." Which is clearly hyperbole and unrealistic (they are hotter than any street shitter you've ever seen in your life), and is just to Spite in a lowkey fashion (because you're biased and only saying this to appear "loyal" to your group and keep up the facade) so i don't directly take it as provocation.

Therefore, for your ingenuine nature. Kill yourself you ugly faggot shit bather
Thank you for the feedback !

In my honest opinion black females are extremely unattractive because of their masculine features like body mass, height, voice,attitude etc... .

But still I respect your preferences and I encourage you to find a beautiful black lady !

Have a nice day !

Last edited:
  • +1
- Sheboons
Sheboons > pajeetas

Let's compare pajeetas vs sheboons

Pajeetas > nasty attitudes, flat, unpleasant to look at and bitchy/nasty/toxic women overall
Sheboons > nice attitudes, curvy, pleasant to look at and pleasant women overall

So easy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back