Who mogs the hardest among these lookism chads?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: micropp, Lynxress, Xangsane and 3 others
Zero pics were morphed btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Mewton, negativetiltedheart and 15 others
its salludon and its not even close tbh

• +1
Reactions: zub111, ggg.tv🤫, try2beme and 23 others
Crisick mogs cos only guy to record himself in natural lighting without a filter in motion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, RAMU KAKA, thegiganigga and 6 others
Unquestionably ehren. His skull is taller than other and no flaw still(7.25 psl).still mogged tall skulls ie:gandy chico ballou delisolla and random slavcel

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: try2beme, rhinoplasty, aspiringexcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, RAMU KAKA, coisbhai and 4 others
wayyyyy too much fraud. salludon looks good in every situation. ehren doesnt
True. Only Salludon and Amneisa in that list aren't giga frauders. Salludon squints like crazy but he has posted plenty of videos and candids so did Amnesia.

ehren, even doe I think he frauds

• +1
Reactions: rhinoplasty
Unquestionably ehren. His skull is taller than other and no flaw still(7.25 psl).still mogged tall skulls ie:gandy chico ballou delisolla and random slavcel
He looks like Upgraded Pattinson tbh @TechnoBoss

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme and looksmac
If salludon looks like this unfrauded, then he's far ahead of everyone else

But I have doubts

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, RAMU KAKA, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
True. Only Salludon and Amneisa in that list aren't giga frauders. Salludon squints like crazy but he has posted plenty of videos and candids so did Amnesia.
i need more pics of ehren tbh. the one in the post is one of the only few im like damn he looks good. the lighting and dyed brows + contacts (if they are) make him look so fucking striking

• +1
Reactions: muh and Jason Voorhees
I should easily be on this list but I’m very glad that I’m not

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Jason Voorhees

I only know 2 on that list, but Salludon. Best look ethnic and best looking person in this shithole.

Bro has face, height, everything. Funnily he was the least narcy of the bunch too.

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
@nordsmog has a good ascensión but he frauds hard plus u can see his base wasn’t truly awful
Ypu are like that one Mexican abuelita who has a folk lore for everything and knows the entire village.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, SidharthTheSlayer and ElTruecel
Salludon

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, MaghrebGator and Jason Voorhees
Honestly I never thought Salludon had that much appeal. Ehren looks like a gay frauder. Amnesia looks good and has appeal so I say he mogs hardest.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
they all look turbo ghey

Salludon for sure

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Jason Voorhees and MaghrebGator
Honestly I never thought Salludon had that much appeal. Ehren looks like a gay frauder. Amnesia looks good and has appeal so I say he mogs hardest.
what about astrosky?

Crisick mogs cos only guy to record himself in natural lighting without a filter in motion
Yea Sallu madarchodo looks different now on his story

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
@Amnesia has the most appeal
But all look uncanny

Ehren uses blue contacts correct?!

Sallu > Amnesia > Astro > Ehren.
In all regards.

*Still mogged by anime tall skull ie gandy,chico,ballou* jfl at my typing skills

ehren is htn unfrauded

Is this the result of hardmaxxing with surgery and fillers?
ehren is insane transistion but all of these mega glow ups, the dudes have like entirely new bone structure in the face

Thread '@nordsmog EXPOSED' https://looksmax.org/threads/nordsmog-exposed.980290/ scroll here he proved he isn't.
chad to you?

oh i thought you meant that he is above htn not below. you think hes even worse than htn?
I am saying he is 7.25 psl terrachad and how isn't he?mogs your avi brutally it looks starved. He's skull is tall as well. Sorry my fault i wrote is I meant isnt

Last edited:
I am saying he is 7.25 psl terrachad and how isn't he?mogs your avi brutally it looks starved. He's skull is tall as well. Sorry my fault i wrote is I meant isnt
lol ehren alt

hes cheekbiting/clenching here. also looks like he has lazy eye
No proof again even then he has elite bones they are barely in.his lazy eyes are not even noticable

Have you ever seen his candids? He's htn unfrauded. Calling him a psl god is dick eating to the highest degree
Where are candids? Pre ascension pic don't count. Compare to amnesia(who looks dead) both unfrauded
Screenshot 2024 0506 131035
IMG 20240506 131049
. Legit evey thing on ehren's face is better. He isn't glazed because he isn't popular on this form better wording is he didn't rot here long enough to make his praising. I don't like what ehren says and does either. But it it what it is.

hes cheekbiting/clenching here. also looks like he has lazy eye
Wouldn’t usually reply to something like this but lol at srsly saying I’m “cheekbiting” and “clenching” at the same time. You can’t be doing both at the same time, and that picture you posted of me is clearly me trying to look like shit on purpose

Have you ever seen his candids? He's htn unfrauded. Calling him a psl god is dick eating to the highest degree
Yeah there’s probably shit pictures of me (a lot I see thrown around are literally jokes I morphed myself, see my earlier posts if you think I’m lying for whatever reason) and I’m definitely not a “psl god” whatever that entails exactly, but it’s clearly not that bad. Htn is implying I’m somewhat better looking than the average person, who’s not even lean.

Attachments

• 6E5D5307-19C6-4633-A9C4-D9EF90BE7415.png
    6E5D5307-19C6-4633-A9C4-D9EF90BE7415.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 9C9B8F44-BAF3-4CC5-B5BD-926B16487117.jpeg
    9C9B8F44-BAF3-4CC5-B5BD-926B16487117.jpeg
    1,021.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Tyrant
Yeah there’s probably shit pictures of me (a lot I see thrown around are literally jokes I morphed myself, see my earlier posts if you think I’m lying for whatever reason) and I’m definitely not a “psl god” whatever that entails exactly, but it’s clearly not that bad. Htn is implying I’m somewhat better looking than the average person, who’s not even lean.
Why don't you think you are a psl god? You can claim that honestly you even mog drago. You have tall skull with mirin eye area with bones that pop out you mog Ericksen too imo just overgrown. But every psl god with your skull is overgrown. So capped at 7.25 psl. Only anime tall skull passes 7.4 psl ie gandy, ballou,chico cause looks tall and perfectly grown

• JFL
Reactions: nword49 and Kaz