Who mogs the hardest among these lookism chads?

Why don't you think you are a psl god? You can claim that honestly you even mog drago. You have tall skull with mirin eye area with bones that pop out you mog Ericksen too imo just overgrown. But every psl god with your skull is overgrown. So capped at 7.25 psl. Only anime tall skull passes 7.4 psl ie gandy, ballou,chico cause looks tall and perfectly grown
@nordsmog real qn is this your alt?

Just disprove.no i dislike him as person
Alright to disprove your point, he's far from PSL god. He's good looking sure but psl god is a big stretch
This

In no world mogs this

Completely different worlds. Nords eye area is above average sure but its not psl god tier either

This is a PSL god tier eye area. Andreas eriksen is minimum 7 psl, to be considered a psl god(7 psl minimum ) you need to be a genetic anomaly which nords isnt.

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac
Why don't you think you are a psl god? You can claim that honestly you even mog drago. You have tall skull with mirin eye area with bones that pop out you mog Ericksen too imo just overgrown. But every psl god with your skull is overgrown. So capped at 7.25 psl. Only anime tall skull passes 7.4 psl ie gandy, ballou,chico cause looks tall and perfectly grown
Jfl are you saying you actually think that tera frauder is anything more than htn?

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tyrant and looksmac
Salludon or Amnesia

Alright to disprove your point, he's far from PSL god. He's good looking sure but psl god is a big stretch
This
View attachment 2906895
In no world mogs this
View attachment 2906905
Completely different worlds. Nords eye area is above average sure but its not psl god tier either
View attachment 2906910
This is a PSL god tier eye area. Andreas eriksen is minimum 7 psl, to be considered a psl god(7 psl minimum ) you need to be a genetic anomaly which nords isnt.
But if ehren tan with dark hair then crosses them ? Or no? I think yes. Also psl god in morden psl is 6.5 psl as far as I know. Good reply. Also ehren is just Pattinson (who already is 6.75 psl or 7 psl)but better in every way tall skull.

Last edited:
But if ehren tan with dark hair then crosses them ? Or no?
Nah. You can only be born a psl god its impossible to make PSL gods, well for sub 6.75 psl anyway. Look at this severely autistic chad

He has that sean opry look

I would say only people at his level can make it to PSL god. Some people would consider him to be one, personally id rate him like 6.75-6.8 psl IMO, he just looks severly autistic( because he is ) and also his hair is a bit ass could be nwding but i dunno.
Also psl god in morden psl is 6.5 psl as far as I know.
You must come from tiktok or smt, PSL god is minimum 7 psl. You're born a psl god, which means you're a genetic anomaly. 6.5 PSL is mid chad-lower ends of high chad which is like tyler maher somewhat imo.
Also ehren is just Pattinson (who already is 6.75 psl or 7 psl)but better in every way tall skull.
Its not really fair to compare old men to a teenager so I'm gonna adjust the ages, lets use young Pattinson as an example. Ill use a random candid to make it fair. First one being from red carpet im assuming and second one from a movie scene.

Pattinson brutally mogs him at his prime

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss and looksmac
Honestly I never thought Salludon had that much appeal. Ehren looks like a gay frauder. Amnesia looks good and has appeal so I say he mogs hardest.
Amnesia look uncanny as fuck. Salludon is only dude here that dont look super uncanny.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Tyrant and TechnoBoss
Nah. You can only be born a psl god its impossible to make PSL gods, well for sub 6.75 psl anyway. Look at this severely autistic chad
View attachment 2906922
He has that sean opry look

View attachment 2906923View attachment 2906924
I would say only people at his level can make it to PSL god. Some people would consider him to be one, personally id rate him like 6.75-6.8 psl IMO, he just looks severly autistic( because he is ) and also his hair is a bit ass could be nwding but i dunno.
Attaining certain features means you move on if someone is able to do it while it still harmonizes with your face then someone can.
You must come from tiktok or smt, PSL god is minimum 7 psl. You're born a psl god, which means you're a genetic anomaly. 6.5 PSL is mid chad-lower ends of high chad which is like tyler maher somewhat imo.
People who are 6.5 psl are extremely good looking even Brahmin boss,blackgymmax call them psl gods also Maher is 7.2 psl imo.
Its not really fair to compare old men to a teenager so I'm gonna adjust the ages, lets use young Pattinson as an example. Ill use a random candid to make it fair. First one being from red carpet im assuming and second one from a movie scene.
View attachment 2906929View attachment 2906930
Pattinson brutally mogs him at his prime
I was also talking about prime. Legit just a colouring mog imagine them as lines and ignore the colouring. Ye ehren mogs extremely hard then. Taller skull better eyes to be exact. He fell for the meme of whiter the better. He achieved his features.it's about your base achieving the features if you can then you can be a psl god.
IMG 20240509 144120
i made sean's colouring as worse as ehren how do you think he won't ascend with colouring and red undertones ? Ofcourse he would.

Last edited:
Attaining certain features means you move on if someone is able to do it while it still harmonizes with your face then someone can.
Looksmaxxing isnt some easy shit like just "attaining features". If it were that easy most people in here that got surgery wouldve become chads. The more psl features you "attain" unnaturally the higher likely hood you will look uncanny, and those features you had just stated arent enough to make him PSL god level. You need insane bone placement and craniofacial growth together in harmony coupling that with good soft features and good coloring. You have to have it all which he does not have.
People who are 6.5 psl are extremely good looking even Brahmin boss,blackgymmax call them psl gods also Maher is 7.2 psl imo.
One's a schizo and the other is someone who uses their own rating scale no body understands. 6.5 is extremely good looking yes but not psl god good looking. Remember PSL scale is out of 8 these high numbers you're dishing out is basically saying these people are close to perfection which does not exist.
I was also talking about prime. Legit just a colouring mog imagine them as lines and ignore the colouring. Ye ehren mogs extremely hard then. Taller skull better eyes to be exact. He fell for the meme of whiter the better. He achieved his features.it's about your base achieving the features if you can then you can be a psl god. View attachment 2906952i made sean's colouring as worse as ehren how do you think he won't ascend with colouring and red undertones ? Ofcourse he would.
Coloring is apart of PSL, removing it makes no sense. You rate coloring by comparing it with your races averages and then apply to the rating. And even without coloring ehren is still mogged because Pattinson has a better jaw and just looks better, just has a shitty maxilla. Also if you try to make their coloring similar(pale looking), where we take pattinson in vampire diaries you can still see he mogs ehren.

Also just because someone has a taller skull it doesnt mean they get PSL points for it, its just preferred but it does not guarantee a good PSL point because of it.

Looksmaxxing isnt some easy shit like just "attaining features". If it were that easy most people in here that got surgery wouldve become chads. The more psl features you "attain" unnaturally the higher likely hood you will look uncanny, and those features you had just stated arent enough to make him PSL god level. You need insane bone placement and craniofacial growth together in harmony coupling that with good soft features and good coloring. You have to have it all which he does not have.
Obv. I was talking possible softmaxxing or hardmaxxing you said impossible.not easy I know. So a tall skull with zygos that pop with a big jaw with hunter eyes isn't enough?here take a look at looks theory
Screenshot 2024 0509 164111
he has insane forward growth aswell .he has insane cranium bones too with Harmony.
Screenshot 2024 0509 163700
he does.

have it all.
One's a schizo and the other is someone who uses their own rating scale no body understands. 6.5 is extremely good looking yes but not psl god good looking. Remember PSL scale is out of 8 these high numbers you're dishing out is basically saying these people are close to perfection which does not exist.
Ye safe too assume 1 out of 10 million so 5000 psl gods on the planet doesn't sound out of place. 7.2 psl isn't close to perfection 7.6 psl plus is.
Coloring is apart of PSL, removing it makes no sense. You rate coloring by comparing it with your races averages and then apply to the rating. And even without coloring ehren is still mogged because Pattinson has a better jaw and just looks better, just has a shitty maxilla. Also if you try to make their coloring similar(pale looking), where we take pattinson in vampire diaries you can still see he mogs ehren.
View attachment 2907021
Also just because someone has a taller skull it doesnt mean they get PSL points for it, its just preferred but it does not guarantee a good PSL point because of it.
Yes but to understand bones better is why it was done.there jaws are equal Pattinson is in way better lighting.ehren has better zygos too. Pattinson maxilla is subjective. Yes about colouring....
Screenshot 2024 0509 162941
mogs Pattinson here with darker brows.Pattinson is carried hard by movie lighting. Yeah tall skull is preference but even if ehren didn't have it he still has his every feature but better.

Last edited:
Obv. I was talking possible softmaxxing or hardmaxxing you said impossible.not easy I know. So a tall skull with zygos that pop with a big jaw with hunter eyes isn't enough?here take a look at looks theory View attachment 2907050he has insane forward growth aswell .he has insane cranium bones
JFL imagine listening to that nigga, thats the same guy who thinks he's a richard ramirez lookalike. And also justgivethempslperfectfeatures theory. Also he didn't sample that many faces he's bullshitting like crazy.
Yes a big jaw and hunter eyes is not enough, its never enough theres other shit you have to have. You need to have a good neurocranium, which comes from a good sphenoid. Also he doesn't have insane cranium bones, in fact his forehead is beyond fucked its massive which subtracts a lot.
Yes but to understand bones better is why it was done.there jaws are equal Pattinson is in way better lighting.ehren has better zygos too. Pattinson maxilla is subjective. Yes about colouring....View attachment 2907066mogs Pattinson here with darker brows.Pattinson is carried hard by movie lighting. Yeah tall skull is preference but even if ehren didn't have it he still has his every feature but better.
Pattinson jaw mogs him like crazy, his ramus isnt even as tall as Pattinson's.
Pattinson's maxilla isnt subjective its ass, you cant be "subjective" about objective features. Pattinson mogs him in every front, and you're also using a HEAVILY frauded picture. Look at the picture he himself uploaded, theres a huge difference between what you posted and what he posted.
And i used pattinsons candids from when he's on the red carpet so the lighting is very random and at most times is not in his favor, and he still mogs.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Amnesia easily. Averegeness + a few striking features mogs.

Salludon is ethnic so is automatically disqualified. Ehren looks alien, has niche appeal.
Astrosky easy second place. Also avergeness + striking eye area = mogger.

Amnesia easily. Averegeness + a few striking features mogs.

Salludon is ethnic so is automatically disqualified. Ehren looks alien, has niche appeal.
Astrosky easy second place. Also avergeness + striking eye area = mogger.
Wait till unc finds out Amnesia is also ethnic

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
JFL imagine listening to that nigga, thats the same guy who thinks he's a richard ramirez lookalike. And also justgivethempslperfectfeatures theory. Also he didn't sample that many faces he's bullshitting like crazy.
Yes a big jaw and hunter eyes is not enough, its never enough theres other shit you have to have. You need to have a good neurocranium, which comes from a good sphenoid. Also he doesn't have insane cranium bones, in fact his forehead is beyond fucked its massive which subtracts a lot.
His neurocranium and sphenoid look strong honestly in this pic
IMG 20240509 211950
besides even if isn't and the effect that they cause even without them being strong is done then what's their need. Forehead looks great in the pic.
Pattinson jaw mogs him like crazy, his ramus isnt even as tall as Pattinson's.
Pattinson's maxilla isnt subjective its ass, you cant be "subjective" about objective features. Pattinson mogs him in every front, and you're also using a HEAVILY frauded picture. Look at the picture he himself uploaded, theres a huge difference between what you posted and what he posted.
And i used pattinsons candids from when he's on the red carpet so the lighting is very random and at most times is not in his favor, and he still mogs.
It's tall it does it's job looks short in comparison to Pattinson cause his skull is taller. But I saw somewhere asians prefer flat so that's I said preference.only bloat and brows difference also pics he posted are very bad lighting.i think the pic i posted ehren mogs

His neurocranium and sphenoid look strong honestly in this pic View attachment 2907462besides even if isn't and the effect that they cause even without them being strong is done then what's their need. Forehead looks great in the pic.
His neurocranium nor sphenoid isnt strong lol wtf. Tell him to send you a pic where he isnt covering his forehead, theres a reason in all his pics his forehead is covered. You gotta learn how to detect frauding man...
It's tall it does it's job looks short in comparison to Pattinson cause his skull is taller. But I saw somewhere asians prefer flat so that's I said preference.only bloat and brows difference also pics he posted are very bad lighting.i think the pic i posted ehren mogs
A small groups preference does not change the fact that pattinsons maxilla is ass + who cares what asian women think. The pictures he posted are pictures he himself deemed good, no one posts their bad pictures. The picture you posted are pictures he's frauding like crazy, which is not a good measurement of looks because anyone can fraud to make themselves look better. The picture i posted of Pattinson is not only a candid but its also a picture where the lighting is random and not in his favor unlike the picture you posted. To top it off the pic you posted he looks uncanny.
What I'm getting at is that stop using frauded pictures as a measure of attractiveness, use actual candid's which he himself provided.

Last edited:
His neurocranium nor sphenoid isnt strong lol wtf. Tell him to send you a pic where he isnt covering his forehead, theres a reason in all his pics his forehead is covered. You gotta learn how to detect frauding man...
They look strong in pic. That's why I said they look strong .he covers it cause he is balding not because weak bones. Yeah this is true I am bad at detecting is cause thought kater fraudster is psl 7.25 but is chadlite at best unfrauded 5.5 psl but I legit don't see how this guy is fraud respectfully.
A small groups preference does not change the fact that pattinsons maxilla is ass + who cares what asian women think. The pictures he posted are pictures he himself deemed good, no one posts their bad pictures. The picture you posted are pictures he's frauding like crazy, which is not a good measurement of looks because anyone can fraud to make themselves look better. The picture i posted of Pattinson is not only a candid but its also a picture where the lighting is random and not in his favor unlike the picture you posted. To top it off the pic you posted he looks uncanny.
What I'm getting at is that stop using frauded pictures as a measure of attractiveness, use actual candid's which he himself provided.
I said that because that maybe social construct idk tho. But the ones you deem unfrauded are bad lighting.he did post his bad pics cause comedy. I think he didn't fraud honestly and he mogs Pattinson in that pic

They look strong in pic. That's why I said they look strong .he covers it cause he is balding not because weak bones. Yeah this is true I am bad at detecting is cause thought kater fraudster is psl 7.25 but is chadlite at best unfrauded 5.5 psl but I legit don't see how this guy is fraud respectfully.

I said that because that maybe social construct idk tho. But the ones you deem unfrauded are bad lighting.he did post his bad pics cause comedy. I think he didn't fraud honestly and he mogs Pattinson in that pic
Bro wait do you honestly think he looks like that ALL the time? I mean you've only been here for a few months so maybe you havent reached that level of autism yet. Come back to this thread in a year you'll see what you're saying rn is insane.
Also he isnt balding, his forehead is just ass simple as.

• Hmm...
Reactions: looksmac