Who mogs whi

truefoidslayerpqoqo

truefoidslayerpqoqo

8 psl 0 appeal
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Posts
7,752
Reputation
8,294
@Leonchuk
IMG 20260929 16472633
@TGUN.
IMG 20260929 164640
@truefoidslayerpqoqo
Screenshot 2026 09 29 07 54 37 75 99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence, J7X and cursedbybones
@Leonchuk @TGUN. @truefoidslayerpqoqo
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence
Why are the other both photos downwards
 
  • +1
Reactions: thundence and truefoidslayerpqoqo
first guy mogs
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ceh9, Leonchuk and truefoidslayerpqoqo
You should’ve made a poll
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
You should’ve asked them to give you a picture of them front facing or you should’ve used their angle
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
First guy ipd is weird :forcedsmile:
I would say @TGUN.
 
He does
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0558.png
    IMG_0558.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
wtf
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Based on these pics I'd have to say you mog

Can't get a better pic than that

But irl I think the Russian would mog
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
me
 
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
Leonchuck has more dimorphism, but he is a lot more bloated
Tgun is less bloated, which is why he looks better, But if Leonchuck debloated, he would look better than Tgun
 
Leonchuck has more dimorphism, but he is a lot more bloated
Tgun is less bloated, which is why he looks better, But if Leonchuck debloated, he would look better than Tgun
One of my bad photos by the way and their best ones
 
Third guy mogs..
Even when looking at the other 2 its hard to stop seeing the third picture in your focus.
 
  • Love it
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
3rd :Alien:
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo and lion092921
or lenouchik
 
  • +1
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo
3rd>1st>2nd :BASED:
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921 and truefoidslayerpqoqo
dick licker reward for u doggy lets suck it
chad worship?
Halo effect black magic?

The way you made these assumptions and framed it this way, is ur subconscious concession that he mogs you.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truefoidslayerpqoqo, Leonchuk and lion092921
Show me your face in pm’s ?
I have never posted a photo anywhere. Now im too high sm inhib. At best i would do a childhood photo even that feels risky.

I have 0 irl inhib aswell. Annoying
 
  • +1
Reactions: lion092921 and truefoidslayerpqoqo
I have never posted a photo anywhere. Now im too high sm inhib. At best i would do a childhood photo even that feels risky.

I have 0 irl inhib aswell. Annoying
I understand you
 
  • Love it
Reactions: MemorableMoron

Similar threads

Genesbizo
Replies
6
Views
76
Amuzant
Amuzant
Noxmaxx
  • Poll
Mog Battle Who Mogs??
Replies
6
Views
30
J7X
J7X
Wiggle_24
Mog Battle Who mogs
Replies
13
Views
76
Wiggle_24
Wiggle_24
lion092921
Mog Battle Who mogs who
Replies
302
Views
1K
lion092921
lion092921
debonss
Mog Battle who mogs?
Replies
19
Views
160
1010
1010

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top