holybrutal
15 yo
- Joined
- Aug 23, 2026
- Posts
- 764
- Reputation
- 810
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
WhyNeither
Yes it is grey"chad" are you serious? thats not a fucking chad
Cuz I Terra them both back to pre school son
Then u might be Adam nglCuz I Terra them both back to pre school son
But who mogsCuz I Terra them both back to pre school son
in what world is that a chadYes it is grey
In this one he's mc-hcin what world is that a chad
you have to be trolling dude , theres no wayIn this one he's mc-hc
Yes i am are u autistic by any chanceyou have to be trolling dude , theres no way
ok good because i was genuinely crashing out that you thought that he was chadYes i am are u autistic by any chance
Yeah don't worry just troll thread.ok good because i was genuinely crashing out that you thought that he was chad
wdym if im autistic?
Then u might be Adam ngl
“White chad”But who mogs
Holy adam
yeah i think probably im autistic, i show lot of traits of autismYeah don't worry just troll thread.
I asked because i have an autistic friend and they're really bad differencing jokes from actual statements from what Ive heard
