Who mogs Who? I am 18M, 6'1.25 , she is 21F 5'7

A women’s value isn’t measured by her ability to get sex. As you said any women can get sex easy. They’re measured by the mate they can attract and keep.

Men are measured by the level of women they can attract and use for sex without commitment(resources)
Dnrd
Cope

Not true
Everyone in the rating section measures women by their smv
Most women have infinite smv anyways
Average women will be always be seen as prettier and get way more attention than a textbook HTN ever will in his life
Realistically speaking, the guy is invisible next to her girlfriend.
They’re looksmatched, wish I had ops looks

A women’s value isn’t measured by her ability to get sex. As you said any women can get sex easy. They’re measured by the mate they can attract and keep.

Men are measured by the level of women they can attract and use for sex without commitment(resources)
Doesn't that matter in country wise. I used bumble both in India and Turkey. Turkey I get around 80-85 matches per day and in India it's 160-200, then this likes less by day and day which I assume is because girls or maybe algorithm dies out? I don't know. However I also noticed the girls in India without being judgmental to their skin color were between 4-7.5 that I matched with. Turkey were a bit better at most were minimum 4.5 and few 9-10's.

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
U do have potential to become chadlite through softmaxing
Higher if your serious about surgery
Also there this kid on this forum
He’s like one of the only chadlites imo
An actual chadlite
Not the retards rating any white and tall guy they see chadlite
here pics of him
Bro looks like a chad tho? I dont know his height but facially he is very lean looking with very good features. I am still 16-17% bodyfat in most of these pictures leaning towards 18% so once I reach 8-10% maybe I will gain a leaner look I hope.

Doesn't that matter in country wise. I used bumble both in India and Turkey. Turkey I get around 80-85 matches per day and in India it's 160-200, then this likes less by day and day which I assume is because girls or maybe algorithm dies out? I don't know. However I also noticed the girls in India without being judgmental to their skin color were between 4-7.5 that I matched with. Turkey were a bit better at most were minimum 4.5 and few 9-10's.
Ye ofc, hence why I said men SMV is measured by the level of girl they can have causal sex with(femcels, Beckies or Stacie’s)

Bro looks like a chad tho? I dont know his height but facially he is very lean looking with very good features. I am still 16-17% bodyfat in most of these pictures leaning towards 18% so once I reach 8-10% maybe I will gain a leaner look I hope.
Nope not chad
He’s also short and a twink unfortunately lol
But facially still not Chad
This is what I would consider Chad (ignore the black guy)

Attachments

• IMG_9207.jpeg
    IMG_9207.jpeg
    815.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9206.jpeg
    IMG_9206.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9582.jpeg
    IMG_9582.jpeg
    828.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9797.jpeg
    IMG_9797.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9798.jpeg
    IMG_9798.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9800.jpeg
    IMG_9800.jpeg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
You
Lol
Ur obviously really gl
Are you autistic nigga
I was diagnosed mildly austic but my physcologist at the time said It was not gonna effect my life , I just can't stand a lot of colors or lights. My friend who was into this blackpill community told me to neurotypical maxx? I think it's to be more normal.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 45811
I was diagnosed mildly austic but my physcologist at the time said It was not gonna effect my life , I just can't stand a lot of colors or lights. My friend who was into this blackpill community told me to neurotypical maxx? I think it's to be more normal.
Yeah it means try to have a social life and talk to people like a normal people and be open

Nope not chad
He’s also short and a twink unfortunately lol
But facially still not Chad
This is what I would consider Chad (ignore the black guy)
Wdym short like under 5'8? Wouldn't that mean my appeal IRL is higher cause I am 6'1 + Jacked (Abs + veins soon to come once i cut bismillah)

Also the girl is asking what's her rating not SMV wise but the uhh blackpill terminology wise. Like becky? stacy? etc... I can send more pics of her side profile/front etc.. if it's required.

Wdym short like under 5'8? Wouldn't that mean my appeal IRL is higher cause I am 6'1 + Jacked (Abs + veins soon to come once i cut bismillah)
Yes
And good ur 6’1 it boosts ur smv
Ur like weak chadlite irl tbh combined with status facially physique and height

Also the girl is asking what's her rating not SMV wise but the uhh blackpill terminology wise. Like becky? stacy? etc... I can send more pics of her side profile/front etc.. if it's required.
Yeah

Also forget that she is indian cuz ik ppl call them currycells but just like ignoring skin color rate her objectively is that fine? She's looking for pics now.

Also forget that she is indian cuz ik ppl call them currycells but just like ignoring skin color rate her objectively is that fine? She's looking for pics now.
Why is your girlfriend a Indian when ur a pale skinned blue eyed blonde haired 6’1 weak chadlite
Just lol

Why is your girlfriend a Indian when ur a pale skinned blue eyed blonde haired 6’1 weak chadlite
Just lol
I live in India right now for highschool, so only available options are indians basically.

I live in India right now for highschool, so only available options are indians basically.
Can’t believe someone like you is living in a shithole like that
Brotal

Actually 5’9 :feelswah:

• So Sad
Can't tell if it's just the photo but she looks like a smelly Indian version of the grinch. Not sure how anyone could say she mogs, must be the horny Indians on here that precum to the scent of women.

• +1