images.jpeg
    6.8 KB · Views: 24
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    5.8 KB · Views: 31
he mogs but you got some potential

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
you looked better before bro with shorter hair.
then u'll mog

• +1
Whats problem with my skin ??...and i meant just by the face who mogs
maybe it lacks collagen, doesnt look very smooth. just by features i believe you slightly mog

he wins overall

u have better eye area and facial width

@AbandonShip how does pex fair in india?

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Zygos4Life, Titbot and 1 other person
pex is an example of severe asyemtry as a flaw.

He is sub 3 psl imo. No life in his eyes, looks dead inside
Ngl but he gives me rapist vibes tbh. If his photo would come on the news as a convicted rapist, i would 100% believe it

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_, diggbicc and AbandonShip
Ngl but he gives me rapist vibes tbh. If his photo would come on the news as a convicted rapist, i would 100% believe it
In addition you would also seet the photo of your sister besides my photo who got raped
he wins overall

u have better eye area and facial width
Where does he win against me
Also my jaws and cheekbones and eye colour and skull is better than him
He is sub 3 psl imo. No life in his eyes, looks dead inside
[/QUOTE
maybe it lacks collagen, doesnt look very smooth. just by features i believe you slightly mog
overall do i look better than him or he is more gl

In addition you would also seet the photo of your sister besides my photo who got raped

Where does he win against me
Also my jaws and cheekbones and eye colour and skull is better than him
Don't ask questions if you can't take criticism. Either way salman khan mohd your facially and super hard status mogs you to oblivion. This is the truth swallow it like a good boy

• JFL
I h
Don't ask questions if you can't take criticism. Either way salman khan mohd your facially and super hard status mogs you to oblivion. This is the truth swallow it like a good boy
I have better bone structure

I h
I have better bone structure
Harmony my friend. Leo doesn't have a good bone structure but is the most good looking guy in his prime.

QUOTE="Yoyome99, post: 1237525, member: 1560"]
Harmony my friend. Leo doesn't have a good bone structure but is the most good looking guy in his prime.
[/QUOTE]
Only in his prime ....then was cucked by guys with godly bone structure brad pitt and tom cruise
And harmony is cope ..psl autists here will say bones are greater than everything and when they cant point out any feature they will just say u dont have harmony where they themselves dont know whats that shit bug eyed long midface and narrow jaw and small skull salman khan has good harmony lol

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
@Pex1992 mogs.

• +1

Attachments

• 20190505_221355.jpg
    20190505_221355.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 23
You have a lil zyzz in you
83B9F548 023A 4D41 9047 54B156F94948
480713F6 82D1 4B3F 92B7 470B711AB54D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 1774 and Pex1992
He mogs you, your face is not symmetrical and eyes have nct & horizontally narrow. Your facial structure & unhealthy skin is also a failo.

He mogs you, your face is not symmetrical and eyes have nct & horizontally narrow. Your facial structure & unhealthy skin is also a failo.
I dont have nct...my eye area mogs his eye area

Attachments

• IMG_20190926_191113.jpg
    IMG_20190926_191113.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 21
5'8 (a little less tbh more like 5'7.5). I'm still taller than most people here.

Any psl rating?
Idk 4-5 maybe. Where do you live?

Bro nobody mogs you

• +1
U indeed can fuck some 5.5-6 irl rating, and prob u got lens distortion in those pics. When I take selfies from frontal camera my eyes/nose GET SCREWED. Enjoy life as a above average looking guy. Recommend u to hobbymax, friendsmax and fuck some 5~6 irl rating chicks. 7 when u ger lucky.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Pex1992
U indeed can fuck some 5.5-6 irl rating, and prob u got lens distortion in those pics. When I take selfies from frontal camera my eyes/nose GET SCREWED. Enjoy life as a above average looking guy. Recommend u to hobbymax, friendsmax and fuck some 5~6 irl rating chicks. 7 when u ger lucky.
Ethnic or western

Ethnic or western
I dont believe in that shit, im a blue eyed blond 6’0 white men. My friends says I have one of the biggests potential of em all. I still cant get no 4.5+ psl white girls

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs and Pex1992
I dont believe in that shit, im a blue eyed blond 6’0 white men. My friends says I have one of the biggests potential of em all. I still cant get no 4.5+ psl white girls
Do u think i have chance in the west considering i look intimidating in pictures
And maybe u dont have a good social circle and talk with those girls more so u are not getting 5 + psl white girls

Do u think i have chance in the west considering i look intimidating in pictures
U kinda have a creepy look, but I think yes, white chicks dont care about ethnic these days, at least the ones I know lol

U kinda have a creepy look, but I think yes, white chicks dont care about ethnic these days, at least the ones I know lol
Aha then i do have a chance then

Aha then i do have a chance then
Didnt read all of your answer mb. Yeah im a monkey socially speaking. If u come to monkeyzil let me know, I think we can maybe have some fun at night clubs or rock shows whatever

Didnt read all of your answer mb. Yeah im a monkey socially speaking. If u come to monkeyzil let me know, I think we can maybe have some fun at night clubs or rock shows whatever
Sorry if u didnt like that bro

When will you post a pic with your psl 7 gf?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
Can guys who loom creepy can be above average lol
Man, u are indeed above average, but they gave me above average too and it sucks. All we can do is fuck some 4.0~4.5 psl chicks, its pretty much good looking+ or death

• +1
Very soon after paying her some bucks to click a picture with me so i can post here and say that i have a psl 7 gf

• JFL
Reactions: Pedro Zanatta
Gf is cope, specially being white. Only white chads in 2k19 dont get cucked by ethnic dudes these days lol

• +1
Man, u are indeed above average, but they gave me above average too and it sucks. All we can do is fuck some 4.0~4.5 psl chicks, its pretty much good looking+ or death
As if we are hanging in the middle being above average sucks tbh
Gf is cope, specially being white. Only white chads in 2k19 dont get cucked by ethnic dudes these days lol
So in ur area most white girls are taken by ethinics
I wish i had a prime leo or prime chico's face i would mog every guy ...i would have fucked kate winslet type psl foids every now and then

Last edited:
As if we are hanging in the middle being above average sucks tbh

So in ur area most white girls are taken by ethinics

I wish i had a prime leo or prime chico's face i would mog every guy ...i would have fucked kate winslet type psl foids every now and then
Man, if I get real honest with u, i dont even know anymore, I got brutal blackpilled by my chin an nose, I think ill drink some alcohol and play call of duty, sorry mates, but until next weekend i aint no hangingoutandtryingchicksmax

Man, if I get real honest with u, i dont even know anymore, I got brutal blackpilled by my chin an nose, I think ill drink some alcohol and play call of duty, sorry mates, but until next weekend i aint no hangingoutandtryingchicksmax
What were ur ratings and ur flaws when u posted ur picrure

Only curries and old people use whom nowadays

• +1
he has better harmony and looks a bit better but would still be invisible in the West