Who mogs whom???

Only curries and old people use whom nowadays
Actually grammatically whom is correct as it is used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition
he has better harmony and looks a bit better but would still be invisible in the West
But i am visible in the west ....emma watson and i have dated for some months

What were ur ratings and ur flaws when u posted ur picrure
What were ur ratings and ur flaws when u posted ur picrure
I posted two. Pics is cope, everything is cope. In the good one they gave me like above average/psl 5.0/if I gymmax and train neck i can hit slayer tier. In the bad one they told me to suicide. I love this site but its HUGE cope 90% of the time

Actually grammatically whom is correct as it is used to refer to the object of a verb or preposition

Yea I know how it is used but no one uses it nowadays except for curries and old people.

I posted two. Pics is cope, everything is cope. In the good one they gave me like above average/psl 5.0/if I gymmax and train neck i can hit slayer tier. In the bad one they told me to suicide. I love this site but its HUGE cope 90% of the time
Yup its a huge cope some say me i am above average like u said and some say its over i have an asymmetric face..its too much confusion

Lets face reality, 90% of us aint gonna take surgery, the ones that will, 5% will ascend, other 5 wont change shit.

Yea I know how it is used but no one uses it nowadays except for curries and old people.
But i am not curry bro i am Australian aborigines...this is my family

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
Yup its a huge cope some say me i am above average like u said and some say its over i have an asymmetric face..its too much confusion
I ascended from incel to 1-2 fucks a month. All I can say is: dont aim too high, psl is just cope and most of all: GET THE FUCK OUT OF INTERNET AND TRY MAN, TRY YOUR BEST. I aint no slayer, but I know I can fuck some 5-6 irl rating chicks EASY. I love the forum, its inbetweem comedy and tragedy, but it itself is cope pretty much

Lets face reality, 90% of us aint gonna take surgery, the ones that will, 5% will ascend, other 5 wont change shit.
Surgery is cope except the nose surgery every surgery is cope only maybe 0.5 percent are successful
I ascended from incel to 1-2 fucks a month. All I can say is: dont aim too high, psl is just cope and most of all: GET THE FUCK OUT OF INTERNET AND TRY MAN, TRY YOUR BEST. I aint no slayer, but I know I can fuck some 5-6 irl rating chicks EASY. I love the forum, its inbetweem comedy and tragedy, but it itself is cope pretty much
Yup i also come here just to have fun its addictive and funny and austistic too at the same time
Keep coping fact is fact

Surgery is cope except the nose surgery every surgery is cope only maybe 0.5 percent are successful

Yup i also come here just to have fun its addictive and funny and austistic too at the same time
I agree, nose job and MAYBE, ONLY MAYBE chin job aint cope, rest is a huuuuge c0p3

Keep coping fact is fact