Who Mogs?

E

equatorial

Iron
I’m new to this whole Looksmaxxing thing (I’m the first guy in the pics btw) but from my life experience I’ve never had issues with getting and keeping or dropping any woman I’ve been interested in. So when I discovered blackpill my first thought was oh so I’m a chad because I have girls approaching me irl pretty much everytime I’m in public (and not with family 😂, well actually it’s happened a few times with family.) But obviously this stuff takes a toll and Ik I’m not a chad at this point. I also started a TikTok a few months ago and grew it to 13k followers without ever speaking to the camera. Just basic TikTok boy thirst traps. Untill this guy comes around and flips out on me saying he mogs me and then “proves it by giving me a facial analysis and then showing me how his is better.” Well My first that when seeing this guy was wtf why does he look like that, uncanny af, and am I really less attractive then this minecraft villager? All his ratios were “better” then mine. So cutting the yap who mogs? I’m also 6’2 btw idk his height.
IMG 9152
IMG 9140
IMG 9145
IMG 9142

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
img_9140-jpeg.3052019

This guy mogs because he has a better maxilla and eye area than you. Your maxilla has downward growth compared to his which gives you a long midface.

• JFL
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
img_9140-jpeg.3052019

This guy mogs because he has a better maxilla and eye area than you. Your maxilla has downward growth compared to his which gives you a long midface.
Time to cope and pretend mewing will shrink my mid-face 🔥💀

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
img_9140-jpeg.3052019

he doesnt mog with that dolphin tier ipd retard

• WTF
Reactions: wereq
I’m new to this whole Looksmaxxing thing (I’m the first guy in the pics btw) but from my life experience I’ve never had issues with getting and keeping or dropping any woman I’ve been interested in. So when I discovered blackpill my first thought was oh so I’m a chad because I have girls approaching me irl pretty much everytime I’m in public (and not with family 😂, well actually it’s happened a few times with family.) But obviously this stuff takes a toll and Ik I’m not a chad at this point. I also started a TikTok a few months ago and grew it to 13k followers without ever speaking to the camera. Just basic TikTok boy thirst traps. Untill this guy comes around and flips out on me saying he mogs me and then “proves it by giving me a facial analysis and then showing me how his is better.” Well My first that when seeing this guy was wtf why does he look like that, uncanny af, and am I really less attractive then this minecraft villager? All his ratios were “better” then mine. So cutting the yap who mogs? I’m also 6’2 btw idk his height.
View attachment 3052018View attachment 3052019View attachment 3052020View attachment 3052021
You both don't look amazing but the other guy kinda looks like that actor Timoteth Chalet or whatever his name is.

I mog both of you even though I am out of shape right now. Leanmaxxing will probably take until the end of August.

Only feature of yours I'm jealous of is your nose bridge since I have a hump on mine so it looks kinda like the other dude's from the side albeit a bit better.

I'm 6'3 and have blue eyes and black/dark brown facial hair despite having dish water blonde hair. I clean shave a lot though to look younger and because I don't like sporting stubble.

You both don't look amazing but the other guy kinda looks like that actor Timoteth Chalet or whatever his name is.

I mog both of you even though I am out of shape right now. Leanmaxxing will probably take until the end of August.

Only feature of yours I'm jealous of is your nose bridge since I have a hump on mine so it looks kinda like the other dude's from the side albeit a bit better.

I'm 6'3 and have blue eyes and black/dark brown facial hair despite having dish water blonde hair. I clean shave a lot though to look younger and because I don't like sporting stubble.
Pic of yourself please let’s see the mog

Why have you not leaned down yet 😭😭 your potential is very much there but your hair and face fat ends you. Bro I better get an update I’m invested in this ascension ngl.

Why have you not leaned down yet 😭😭 your potential is very much there but your hair and face fat ends you. Bro I better get an update I’m invested in this ascension ngl.
What's so bad about my hairstyle? I'm starving myself for 3 days in a row right now and eat a bit the day after that and repeat that cycle. Worked for me in the past. I was emiciated last year and weighed 72kg at 1,90m. Right now I weigh 80kg. After I got to a low body fat perecntage and solves some of the problems in my life I will go the gym again regularly or start boxing. No idea how low I will try to go in weight this time. I just want a flat stomach and chest right now.

I'm also getting old since I just turned 27 a few months ago and I never had a job or elss I would have gotten rhinoplasty and soms other surgeries already. I can still look like 21 if I clean shave though.

Bone density and more dimorphic, you look "maesthetic" while the other guy is just a boneless prettyboy

What's so bad about my hairstyle? I'm starving myself for 3 days in a row right now and eat a bit the day after that and repeat that cycle. Worked for me in the past. I was emiciated last year and weighed 72kg at 1,90m. Right now I weigh 80kg. After I got to a low body fat perecntage and solves some of the problems in my life I will go the gym again regularly or start boxing. No idea how low I will try to go in weight this time. I just want a flat stomach and chest right now.
Your hair needs volume everyone always says hair is cope but it’s not. You ask any girl and they’ll point out the fair if it looks like a flat pancake.

Bone density and more dimorphic, you look "maesthetic" while the other guy is just a boneless prettyboy
I’m the “boneless pretty boy” can you read? lmao I do have hallow cheeks just have normal room lighting on my face while he flashes himself in a dark room to get more visibility.