Who mogs

pirichichuchuchu

pirichichuchuchu

Silver
Jaw/nothing/eye area
The guy on the right keeps telling me stories about girls calling him cute and shit but i dont believe him, doing this mogbattle to see if im blind

Attachments

• Snapchat-152953564.jpg
    Snapchat-152953564.jpg
    587.6 KB · Views: 0
Guy on the right has better eye area, and would mog if he was taller and leaner. Not suprised if he talks to some girls. Guy on the left prbly still has better appeal even though he looks like a fag.

• +1
Reactions: DefSomeone
oh yeah and middle guy is cooked

• +1
Reactions: Bloatcel_Ale
Guy on the right has better eye area, and would mog if he was taller and leaner. Not suprised if he talks to some girls. Guy on the left prbly still has better appeal even though he looks like a fag.
Whats a fag? And idk about the rest, the guy on the left talks to less girls than the one one the right and girls compliment more the one on the right

Whats a fag? And idk about the rest, the guy on the left talks to less girls than the one one the right and girls compliment more the one on the right
then he's probably a faggot, like i said

Jaw/nothing/eye area
The guy on the right keeps telling me stories about girls calling him cute and shit but i dont believe him, doing this mogbattle to see if im blind
yo thhe guy on the left looks like my gay friend bro

ts is like 10x funnier because i have a gay friend that looks like him irl 💀

Jaw/nothing/eye area
yeah eye color in middle school will do that to you lmao anyways your not even old enough to be on here

Ok, now the thing ill do all day is improving eye area thanks
Haha, just squint more and don't have that deer in the headlights look + be confident and you'll be fine i swear.

Don't sweat it, you look good. Htn.

yeah eye color in middle school will do that to you lmao anyways your not even old enough to be on here
Yes thats true, some guy with prey blue eyes was told by everyone he had the best looking eyes

Haha, just squint more and don't have that deer in the headlights look + be confident and you'll be fine i swear.

Bro, looking gay! Like thats the worst insult. If im htn what is the one on the right??

Already did something to the eyebrows, think i look better

Attachments

• Snapchat-429183910.jpg
    Snapchat-429183910.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 0
nigga get of here your features are mini your nowhere near your final bone growth eye area or remotely anything to be exact
Thats the good thing, i just want to do the most rn

Bro, looking gay! Like thats the worst insult. If im htn what is the one on the right??
You mog him as he is right now. Just don't look like a fucking pussy when you look in the camera and with women, thats it.

chadlite in middle school don't worry though as soon as hs starts he will be just another normie

Chico no squint vs squint

the one on the right lmao but prepare yourself for hs bro sub 1000 people hs theres going to much chad comp 1000+ people hs chad will be rare
Didnt understand the 1000 ppl part

the one on the right lmao but prepare yourself for hs bro sub 1000 people hs theres going to much chad comp 1000+ people hs chad will be rare
How exactly is that bloated short nigga chadlite?

He's probably a playa, cuz you mog him
Playa as in player? Cuz yea, he talks to so many girls but like even girls that dont know him compliment him and i dont get it😭😭, the only compliments i ve gotten are from my ex gf before she was my gf

Playa as in player? Cuz yea, he talks to so many girls but like even girls that dont know him compliment him and i dont get it😭😭, the only compliments i ve gotten are from my ex gf before she was my gf
Personalitymax lil bro

How exactly is that bloated short nigga chadlite?
in middle school. only middle school once he gets to hs theres going to be two things that might happen he may get mr pitts and di caprio bone structure or he could be boneless and fall behind op

• +1
Reactions: pirichichuchuchu