Who mogs

TrueFaelid

TrueFaelid

“But he’s not as cool as me”
Joined
Sep 1, 2026
Posts
682
Reputation
742
Hernan:

IMG 6565


IMG 6566



IMG 6423




Cameron:

IMG 6568



IMG 6570


IMG 6569


@couragecel
@jao 𖣂
@alandelao943
@moongazing
@ibmh
@Latinolooksmaxxer
 
  • +1
Reactions: ibmh and alandelao943
They're both Chads and both have flaws, but to me, Cameron seems better—though that's just my opinion.
 
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506 and TrueFaelid
tfwhr,low set cheekbones,ramus,frame.

IMG 7634
IMG 7635

You don’t need a prominent ramus when your mpa is so robust

Lowkey you’re right he does have low set cheekbones

Frame— maybe but we’re talking about face and Hernan just annihilates every single ‘chadlite’ and ‘chad’
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alandelao943 and TrueFaelid
face - hernan

everything else - cameron
 
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506, TrueFaelid and alandelao943
Wait, were you that faggot who kept calling Alain Delon "LTN"? I think I remember you—you and your boyfriends posting ragebait about Delon. @bibodude
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
Aí @couragecel esse era um dos viadinhos chamando alain delon de ltn kkkkkk
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
Wait, were you that faggot who kept calling Alain Delon "LTN"? I think I remember you—you and your boyfriends posting ragebait about Delon. @bibodude
*posting the truth that he is mtn unfrauded

more people agreed with me than disagreed
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
*posting the truth that he is mtn unfrauded

more people agreed with me than disagreed
You're an idiot and a moron, man. Besides calling Delon a fraud, you claimed I was comparing myself to him—even though at no point did I speak or act like him, or claim to be him. That doesn't even make sense, man.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
IMG 7637
IMG 7638

Even makes opry look ugly

IMG 7637
IMG 7636


Brutalizes delon when flip between the two
 
  • +1
Reactions: alandelao943 and TrueFaelid
You're an idiot and a moron, man. Besides calling Delon a fraud, you said I was comparing myself to him—even though at no point did I ever find out it was Delon. That doesn't even make sense, man.
he is a fraud and i posted literally so much proof of that, wrote a whole thread on it.

even your pfp is insanely edited
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
And besides, nobody agrees with you that Alain Delon is a fraud—except for your faggot nigger friends.
 
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: jr49506 and TrueFaelid
The fact that he wears makeup, as you claim, doesn't change the fact that he's a PSL god; plenty of actors—the majority of them, actually—and models wear makeup 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. All those guys considered PSL gods—actors and models—wear makeup, and even more than Delon did.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
And besides, nobody agrees with you that Alain Delon is a fraud—except for your faggot nigger friends.
you literally cant disprove it, its an objective fact that he looked worse outside of the movie without heavy makeup application and lighting, i believe you even agreed with me when i provided proof of that.

besides i think you should know that i am a very big fan of him, ive watched every single one of his movies, some of them multiple times.
purple noon and le samourai are even on my top 10 most favorite movies of all time, so ive studied his face like no other.
 
  • +1
Reactions: alandelao943 and TrueFaelid
What kind of insecurity do you have regarding Delon, man? You literally came to a Hernan vs. Cameron post to talk about Delon. Delon didn't sleep with your mom, dude—you can rest easy.:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
The fact that he wears makeup, as you claim, doesn't change the fact that he's a PSL god; plenty of actors—the majority of them, actually—and models wear makeup 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️. All those guys considered PSL gods—actors and models—wear makeup, and even more than Delon did.
"more than delon did"

ill post it again ig

male actors in the 1960s wore MORE makeup than male actors did today.

"completely basic" yet even for his interviews, it was actually heavy contouring he wore


1790651690784




so in movies the amount of makeup would have been even more


1790651770485




almost as much makeup as the average foid wears nowadays


1790651801269



1790651823853




also the cameras used to film plein soleil were filmed on eastmancolor negative film, which appeared more vibrant and saturated than real life, so almost like a built in filter to those cameras.

so all the pics and clips u used are in fact very frauded and even more cherrypicked than what i posted, at least the pics I used are closer to reality than his terrafrauded movie clips.

Much evidence and actual first hand account from his wife who saw him in his prime said he wasnt as beautiful in person as on screen

1790710818450

1790710829966
 
  • +1
Reactions: alandelao943 and TrueFaelid
What kind of insecurity do you have regarding Delon, man? You literally came to a Hernan vs. Cameron post to talk about Delon. Delon didn't sleep with your mom, dude—you can rest easy.:lul:
i dont actually as i mentioned I am a very big fan of him, and it was an exaggeration to call him ltn or mtn, but he was much lower in reality than his movies made him seem to be
 
  • +1
Reactions: alandelao943 and TrueFaelid
Você literalmente não pode refutar isso, é um fato objetivo que ele parecia pior fora do filme, sem maquiagem pesada e iluminação adequada. Acredito que você até concordou comigo quando apresentei provas disso.

Além disso, acho que você deveria saber que sou muito fã dele, já assisti a todos os seus filmes, alguns deles várias vezes.
"À Plena Luz do Dia" e "O Samurai" estão até mesmo no meu top 10 de filmes favoritos de todos os tempos, então estudei o rosto dele como nenhum outro.
I'm a huge fan of his too; I've read a lot about his life story and watched plenty of his movies—even the obscure ones. I still don't get why the hell you hate him and his fans so much; your only argument for mocking me was literally just pointing out that I'm a fan of his.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
It seems to me you were frustrated by how good-looking he was in the movies, so you went and gathered all kinds of material to prove whether he's a fraud or not.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
I'm a huge fan of his too; I've read a lot about his life story and watched plenty of his movies—even the obscure ones. I still don't get why the hell you hate him and his fans so much; your only argument for mocking me was literally just pointing out that I'm a fan of his.
i dont hate him obviously, i am a big fan as i said, the reason i dont like lot of the guys here who have delon pfps and glaze him is because they discovered him through looksmax and bp and dont actually appreciate his work, while i had known about him long before looksmax or bp, and watched his movies as a child.
 
  • +1
Reactions: alandelao943 and TrueFaelid
i dont hate him obviously, i am a big fan as i said, the reason i dont like lot of the guys here who have delon pfps and glaze him is because they discovered him through looksmax and bp and dont actually appreciate his work, while i had known about him long before looksmax or bp, and watched his movies as a child.
I agree with you—most people here are just LARPing—but I first discovered Alain Delon as a child while watching one of his movies with my grandmother, who was a huge fan of his.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
I agree with you—most people here are just LARPing—but I first discovered Alain Delon as a child while watching one of his movies with my grandmother, who was a huge fan of his.
OK, you have my respect for that, but I will still hold on to my opinion that he didn't look as good in real life as he did inside the movies, but thats fine, this is the same with many actors, I just dont like when people glaze him only for his looks and act like he was a god since there was more to him than that, and i would rather have attention put to his acting talent
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid and alandelao943
But it makes no sense to generalize and compare me to some of those idiot fans of his—the ones who discovered him through edits and are just LARPing. The first time I saw Delon, I must have been under ten years old, binge-watching his movies on weekends with my grandmother; I liked the characters he played, especially in *Rocco and His Brothers*.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
OK, you have my respect for that, but I will still hold on to my opinion that he didn't look as good in real life as he did inside the movies, but thats fine, this is the same with many actors, I just dont like when people glaze him only for his looks and act like he was a god since there was more to him than that, and i would rather have attention put to his acting talent
I respect you too, brother; you have my respect, and I admired your post about his makeup research.
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
"more than delon did"

ill post it again ig

male actors in the 1960s wore MORE makeup than male actors did today.

"completely basic" yet even for his interviews, it was actually heavy contouring he wore


1790651690784




so in movies the amount of makeup would have been even more


1790651770485




almost as much makeup as the average foid wears nowadays


1790651801269



1790651823853




also the cameras used to film plein soleil were filmed on eastmancolor negative film, which appeared more vibrant and saturated than real life, so almost like a built in filter to those cameras.

so all the pics and clips u used are in fact very frauded and even more cherrypicked than what i posted, at least the pics I used are closer to reality than his terrafrauded movie clips.

Much evidence and actual first hand account from his wife who saw him in his prime said he wasnt as beautiful in person as on screen

1790710818450

1790710829966
Delon scares me…

Because he is proof that you can think you’re all that

And look at yourself in the mirror and good lighting etc and think wow I’m gl asf

And never even know that you be looking like this
IMG 7639


Evil looking creature :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid
But it makes no sense to generalize and compare me to some of those idiot fans of his—the ones who discovered him through edits and are just LARPing. The first time I saw Delon, I must have been under ten years old, binge-watching his movies on weekends with my grandmother; I liked the characters he played, especially in *Rocco and His Brothers*.
Im sorry for assuming you discovered him through edits, but its rare to find someone in looksmax who knew him from before the edits. I too discovered him as a child because my grandparents were fans of his, I remember the first movie i watched of his was le cercle rouge
 
  • +1
Reactions: TrueFaelid

Similar threads

wild salmon
Replies
4
Views
41
wild salmon
wild salmon
dxo
Replies
4
Views
56
jr49506
jr49506
receessed
  • Question
Mogs who mogs?
Replies
6
Views
72
receessed
receessed
alexum
Replies
6
Views
54
jr49506
jr49506
Anavarforthehuz69
Replies
0
Views
15
Anavarforthehuz69
Anavarforthehuz69

Users who are viewing this thread

  • 0ogrpostcel
Back
Top