Who mogs

Receded cuck vs Jew

• Cuck

Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Jew

Votes: 16 66.7%

• Total voters
I told you to lose weight now you’re wasting time with shit like this. Guy on the left looks like shit. Put the fork down and get your dick wet Jesus.
he can start selling courses on tiktok when he gets skinny lol

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing and xeqri
trynna achieve your hairstyle, maybe i don't got the correct skull tbh. how do you take care of your hair? No shampoo?
Yeah no shampoo, this is one day after I got a new cut so my barber unfortunately used shampoo on it, I don’t really understand anything about hair though I just stopped using shampoo cuz my dad told me and since then it looks better, I don’t use any products

Yeah no shampoo, this is one day after I got a new cut so my barber unfortunately used shampoo on it, I don’t really understand anything about hair though I just stopped using shampoo cuz my dad told me and since then it looks better, I don’t use any products
make sure to wash it with water very often, your focus should be on the scalp to provide blood flow and remove dandruff, also amazing hair, the fucking barbers wet my sheep hair down and then fail to give it that, i cut it everyday and i randomly achieve your haircut

• +1
Reactions: xeqri
make sure to wash it with water very often, your focus should be on the scalp to provide blood flow and remove dandruff, also amazing hair, the fucking barbers wet my sheep hair down and then fail to give it that, i cut it everyday and i randomly achieve your haircut
Yeah I shower usually 1-2 times per day to keep it not oily too, I feel you on the barbers lol, I had shit hair up to when I found my current barber who actually has a brain lmao

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii