Who pulls more, short gl or ugly tall guy?

• 5'6 HTN

Votes: 48 57.1%
  • 6'4 Subhuman

Votes: 36 42.9%

• Total voters
audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Who would get more pussy: short (5'6) HTN or subhuman 6'4 guy?

5'6 HTN easily

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Senssei, NerdcelThundercok and 11 others
395285th time i see this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, NerdcelThundercok, Deleted member 24444 and 9 others
6'4 easy
Maybe if 5'6 was chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, midlatinocel, ChileanMaxxer and 1 other person
If its subhuman tall then its pretty close if mtn then this isnt even a question

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31931, midlatinocel, LooksOrDeath and 1 other person
Who would get more pussy: short (5'6) HTN or subhuman 6'4 guy
Subhuman is Subhuman so 5'6 guy, if 6'4 guy was ltn-mtn he would prob get more tho

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, zura, Red Fox and 2 others
dude im fucking cursed I look decent and I am tall and I am still incel because of my deep mental scaring from when I used to get bullied in elementary school by ethnics

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zz67, Deleted member 24444, 5.5psl and 6 others
dude im fucking cursed I look decent and I am tall and I am still incel because of my deep mental scaring from when I used to get bullied in elementary school by ethnics
Ethnics will bully you to death

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, midlatinocel, Heinrich Schmidt and 3 others
Ethnics will bully you to death
It was so over I was literally taller than them and mogged them to death with my blue eyes yet I was defenseless because those creatures hunt in packs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zz67, zura, Bushman and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zz67, 5.5psl, rand anon and 4 others
Idk @Ai Impact is a 5’4 mtn slayer so….

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and poopoohead
5'6 will slay shorter girls

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Red Fox
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
This

Attachments

• FJIMG_20230925_142723.jpg
    FJIMG_20230925_142723.jpg
    488 KB · Views: 0
kill yourself

• JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7
It was so over I was literally taller than them and mogged them to death with my blue eyes yet I was defenseless because those creatures hunt in packs
Yeah one once when i was hanging out with my friends (curry and latino) were making fun of a HTN who's failos were absolutely inexistent. They were just bullying him because he "looked gay" even though he was 5'11, lean, Vinnie Hacker pheno

Yeah one once when i was hanging out with my friends (curry and latino) were making fun of a HTN who's failos were absolutely inexistent. They were just bullying him because he "looked gay" even though he was 5'11, lean, Vinnie Hacker pheno
envious id say

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
i eventually beat those faggots pretty badly and they never fucked with me again after that
also my dad went to the school

i wish i was gay so i didnt have to rot here

envious id say
Obviously. I told them he pulls more than them, and months later after those 2 fags got rejected by this beckie while i slayed her they understood my point.

• +1
Reactions: zz67, LooksOrDeath and ReinerGeist1
.org cope clearly showcased in this poll :lul: HEIGHT IS LAW

• +1
Depends on location. In LatAm they don't give a shit about height. In the West it's mandatory to be a big boy.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
The ethnics are infact, pack animals. An unsightly bunch.

lmao "blues eyes" nigga still thinks eye colours matter

• +1
Reactions: roping3264
im decent looking bro
which is just humble bragging
nigga how is that humble bragging decent is literally just decent just enough to scrape by and not get bullied for how u look

The tall subhuman will never pull anything. The short HTN has atleast the chance to go for shorter girls who don’t have a heigh fetish

nigga how is that humble bragging decent is literally just decent just enough to scrape by and not get bullied for how u look
It's literally impossible to get bullied for how you look retard unless you look horrible and non-groomed.
I literally NEVER got bullied for my looks, and the only time I got remarks it was because of my hygiene (aka. hair etc..)
The only way you can get people actually bully how you look is if you act too cocky too like come on
Be realistic almost no one get bullied because of looks, everyone looks like shit.

It's literally impossible to get bullied for how you look retard unless you look horrible and non-groomed.
I literally NEVER got bullied for my looks, and the only time I got remarks it was because of my hygiene (aka. hair etc..)
The only way you can get people actually bully how you look is if you act too cocky too like come on
Be realistic almost no one get bullied because of looks, everyone looks like shit.
ur fucking stupid dude u dont look bad at all the only reason u rot here is because you want to rot her and find comfort in this shitty communitiy.
you could easily softmax and be a htn retard

excuse me for my shit grammar but my hands are extremely shaky cause i am starved

ur fucking stupid dude u dont look bad at all the only reason u rot here is because you want to rot her and find comfort in this shitty communitiy.
you could easily softmax and be a htn retard
I do look very bad, people called me truecel on multiples occasions and I never got a gf.

• JFL
height will only take you so far…
IMG 8504

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32440
I do look very bad, people called me truecel on multiples occasions and I never got a gf.
yes u look shit because you dont take care of yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
6’4 if they both were the same amount NT

Elaborate, what exactly makes you incel?

Elaborate, what exactly makes you incel?
i am very awkward in social situations and have no conversating skills I just feel very inferior to everyone and cant maintain eye contact