Who pulls more, short gl or ugly tall guy?

• 5'6 HTN

Votes: 48 57.1%
  • 6'4 Subhuman

Votes: 36 42.9%

• Total voters
Who would get more pussy: short (5'6) HTN or subhuman 6'4 guy?
A better comparison would be a 6’2 htn vs a 9/10 5’7 dude.

Height is LAW
6 4 subhuman is gonna anally rape 5 6 manlet and then cuck his wife with his superior taller sperm.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
5'6 HTN easily
shut he fuck uo nigga, you don’t know shit. I’m 5’6 above average looking (HTN or HIGH MTN) I don’t get no pussy. Just make outs and girls telling me i’m gl but too short for them

It was so over I was literally taller than them and mogged them to death with my blue eyes yet I was defenseless because those creatures hunt in packs
yea they do go in packs. Arab and latino kids in my community had ganged up on me and bullied me till I had had no more light left in me. literally no confidence in my looks or personality.

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
yea they do go in packs. Arab and latino kids in my community had ganged up on me and bullied me till I had had no more light left in me. literally no confidence in my looks or personality.
similar situation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21716
  • +1
Central Europe even when I was young we had many immigrants here
I was born in France but now live in Canada.

did they ever go as far as to beat you up or did they just verbally bully you?

Last edited:
  • +1

The didnt beat me up but they were physical

• +1
The didnt beat me up but they were physical
just wondering. I got a beat down when was 11. this 14 year old fat Arab kid and his younger brother ganged up on me to steal my bike and shattered my rib and ankle in the process. it had put me out of sports for the rest of the year. I still get headaches from what happened despite it being 9 years ago.

but after that there wasn't many physical incidents.

Last edited:
  • +1

France
just wondering. I got a beat down when was 11. this 14 year old fat Arab kid and his younger brother ganged up on me to steal my bike and shattered my rib and ankle in the process. it had put me out of sports for the rest of the year. I still get headaches from what happened despite it being 9 years ago.

but after that there wasn't many physical incidents.
did the kids who attack you face any consequences?

• +1
In Balkans I see milion daily TikToks of women prasing ugly tall guys

Girls in Balkans (at least in my area) prefer taller and more masculine guys over short but good looking

Those tiktok fags wouldnt stand a chance here and would prob be beat up by some thug here

Short gl will pull more until the tall one roids.

France

did the kids who attack you face any consequences?
yes, France. got raised in Canada though.

nope not really. their parents just said they will take care of it but it seemed like nothing was done. the older one did end up getting arrested 3 years later though for robbing a guy at knife point and stabbing him in the neighborhood. he got disowned by his family as well for causing them dishonor which is a big thing in muslim families I've noticed.

I just don't get why they felt the need to steal tbh especially when they came from a pretty high income home. Their parents owned 3 gas stations in our area which is upper middle class to upper class. I am assuming they may have been influenced by the people they hung around at school tbh. the public school in our area was fucking wild.

Last edited:
  • +1
They both pull equally but the 5'6 will get beat up by the 6'4 in front of his girlfriend

Everyone saying it’s the 5’6 guy but if the 6’4 dude is a skinny skater guy who vapes and smokes weed then he’s getting more pussy