Who rates the best

Who rates better?

• Women

• Rating websites(r/truerateme, r/amiugly, r/rateme)

• looksmaxxing forums

Results are only viewable after voting.
GAY

GAY

Iron
title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 6401
Women - bluepilled rating

Rating websites - redpilled rating

Looksmaxxing forums - blackpilled rating

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Depends on the woman, but their scales are usually from 6-10 (like a games journalist kek)

rate me subreddits are normie garbage, their scales are even worse, 8-10 if you're not disfigured

Blackpilled lookism is your best bet, although they tend to be a little bit over critical, they know too much about phenotypes and what traits are attractive, it's like asking a well known artist worth millions to rate your Sonic OC.

• +1
Best bet is a large sample size of anonymous women

• +1
Definitely looksmaxxing forums.
I take into account facial harmony, ratios and bones into account when I rate.

• +1
Women only in situation where they don't have an incentive to bluepill

For instance, between themselves, or when they give a compliment without being asked etc. But if you ask for a rating it's worthless.

Because at the end, it's their opinion that counts, if women finds you attractive you'll get pussy lol.

• +1
Imo I'd be wary of rating on places like lookism when they fight to bring each other down. I'd have no problem rating here though

• +1
Lol. The most accurate rating of your attractiveness is your experience in life.

Has a girl ever asked for a one night stand?

Has a girl ever asked for your phone number?

Has a girl ever said she finds your cute?

Has a girl ever looked at you for longer than 20 seconds?

Has a girl ever said "Thank you" after you opened a door for her?

Has a girl ever said to you"Get the fuck away from me" without slapping you or screaming at the top of her lungs first?

Has a girl ever intentionally engaged in DNA exchange with you via being in the same room and breathing the same the air?

All these things will be the most accurate indicator of how attractive you are, and whats your rating. Unless you've just recently ascended/descended ofcourse.

• +1
Women - bluepilled rating

Rating websites - redpilled rating

Looksmaxxing forums - blackpilled rating
Depends on the rating website tbh

• +1
Lol. The most accurate rating of your attractiveness is your experience in life.

Has a girl ever asked for a one night stand?
No. But they have invited me to their room when on excursion with my school. I was shy back then and didn't want to. Not even my closest experience that could help me ascend.

Has a girl ever asked for your phone number?
They have asked for my snapchat or instagram which probably is the same

Has a girl ever said she finds your cute?
Who the fuck wants to be called cute. I always created a fight for nothing if someone called me cute jfl

Has a girl ever looked at you for longer than 20 seconds?
Most have experienced this probably. Not really a accomplishment

Has a girl ever said "Thank you" after you opened a door for her?
They all did but who the fuck opens doors anymore.

Has a girl ever said to you"Get the fuck away from me" without slapping you or screaming at the top of her lungs first?

Has a girl ever intentionally engaged in DNA exchange with you via being in the same room and breathing the same the air?
DNA echange JFL. Both no. We've talked about having some together but guess what happens when you have low-no experience? You get shy and don't do it. Really need to inject test tbh

If you're average looking and not creepy these things you said are easy achievable. To ascend you need the right time and the right place with the right mood to escalate.

• +1
No. But they have invited me to their room when on excursion with my school. I was shy back then and didn't want to. Not even my closest experience that could help me ascend.

Who the fuck wants to be called cute. I always created a fight for nothing if someone called me cute jfl

DNA echange JFL. Both no. We've talked about having some together but guess what happens when you have low-no experience? You get shy and don't do it. Really need to inject test tbh

If you're average looking and not creepy these things you said are easy achievable. To ascend you need the right time and the right place with the right mood to escalate.
Average looking guys don't get approached or called cute/handsome out of the blue lmao

• +1

Bro. I hope you realise I was getting a bit sarcastic at the end there ???

Often times, girls call a guy cute when she thinks hes genuinley attractive but shes too afraid to say that or doesnt want to show intrest so she says "cute".

Thats not always the case though. It only works if they said it to you unprovoked, doesnt count if you asked them.

What women say =/= What women really think =/= what women do

Sometimes they can say it in a condescending way too. But you get my point tho yh bro?

• +1
Bro. I hope you realise I was getting a bit sarcastic at the end there ???

Often times, girls call a guy cute when she thinks hes genuinley attractive but shes too afraid to say that or doesnt want to show intrest so she says "cute".

Thats not always the case though. It only works if they said it to you unprovoked, doesnt count if you asked them.

What women say =/= What women really think =/= what women do

Sometimes they can say it in a condescending way too. But you get my point tho yh bro?

Nah bro I hate those weird compliments that can be condescending but also positive you know. Like 3 weeks ago these 3 girls asked me (with a suprising positive tone) "omg how are you still single??". Girls think they do us a favour but they don't know shit about game because they don't need it. They just clinge to you and hope you do something. After I take proviron next week I hope I get a lil bit more agression so I can ascend. I am too shy to escalate with girls jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
You
Nah bro I hate those weird compliments that can be condescending but also positive you know. Like 3 weeks ago these 3 girls asked me (with a suprising positive tone) "omg how are you still single??". Girls think they do us a favour but they don't know shit about game because they don't need it. They just clinge to you and hope you do something. After I take proviron next week I hope I get a lil bit more agression so I can ascend. I am too shy to escalate with girls jfl

You know what I did when I was low Inhib? I just got drunk, and started making an idiot of myself in central London. I went up to women and told them they are beautiful. Some said fuck off, some said awww, some cuddled with me ect ect. No sex though :/ I looked young back then (16) and I was approaching 23+ year olds. Anyways, I just did stupid shit until I wasnt afraid of fucking up on a general level in my everyday activities. I was literally skipping around, shouting and singing ???. Try it!

• +1
Average looking guys don't get approached or called cute/handsome out of the blue lmao
It's like very rarely I get called Cute/Handsome directly. I don't like receiving compliments and maybe that's why these foids give me compliments. Because I don't think they are in love with me.

If a girl tells something he likes about a beta cuck that beta cuck instantly falls in love with her jfl. Just don't be beta confirmed
You

You know what I did when I was low Inhib? I just got drunk, and started making an idiot of myself in central London. I went up to women and told them they are beautiful. Some said fuck off, some said awww, some cuddled with me ect ect. No sex though :/ I looked young back then (16) and I was approaching 23+ year olds. Anyways, I just did stupid shit until I wasnt afraid of fucking up on a general level in my everyday activities. I was literally skipping around, shouting and singing ???. Try it!

Lmao I have done stuff like that. I don't even need alcohol to act low inhib just a place I've never been before and where I can 100% be sure that I will never see these people again. The lowest inhib I've been was last year in september where I stole some small bike and gave 0 fucks about it. Broke the bike in just 30 minutes lmao. Weird clicking sound when cycling Approached a group of 2 blonde girls where I bragged about my stolen bike and if they wanted to go for a ride. Brought the bike back to the place I stole it from. Owner must have been really confused :lul:.

I had too many chances to ascend but denied them all.. Sadcel

Last edited:
  • +1
It's like very rarely I get called Cute/Handsome directly. I don't like receiving compliments and maybe that's why these foids give me compliments. Because I don't think they are in love with me.

If a girl tells something he likes about a beta cuck that beta cuck instantly falls in love with her jfl. Just don't be beta confirmed

Lmao I have done stuff like that. I don't even need alcohol to act low inhib just a place I've never been before and where I can 100% be sure that I will never see these people again. The lowest inhib I've been was last year in september where I stole some small bike and gave 0 fucks about it. Broke the bike in just 30 minutes lmao. Weird clicking sound when cycling Approached a group of 2 blonde girls where I bragged about my stolen bike and if they wanted to go for a ride. Brought the bike back to the place I stole it from. Owner must have been really confused :lul:.

I had too many chances to ascend but denied them all.. Sadcel

Hey, what dosage of proviron will you be taking daily next week?

• +1
Hey, what dosage of proviron will you be taking daily next week?

25mg/day before I go to sleep so the extra HGH and DHT during sleep can remodel some bones or increase bone-mass.

Never had experience with roids that's why I am going with such a mild steroid but 25mg/day is still enough because DHT supports its own synthesis just like estrogen

It'll help me a lot and if I go bald.. I'll go bald in style and hope there is some cure the upcoming 5 years. If I go bald I am going to moneymaxx and roidmaxx

• +1
25mg/day before I go to sleep so the extra HGH and DHT during sleep can remodel some bones or increase bone-mass.

Never had experience with roids that's why I am going with such a mild steroid but 25mg/day is still enough because DHT supports its own synthesis just like estrogen

It'll help me a lot and if I go bald.. I'll go bald in style and hope there is some cure the upcoming 5 years. If I go bald I am going to moneymaxx and roidmaxx

Hmmm. Proviron is a relatively weak steroid to be honest. I would recommend 100mg/day lol. I dont think you would see results at 25mg or even 50mg/day. 25mg/day is the female dosage, and even then its not that drastic on them.

• +1
Hmmm. Proviron is a relatively weak steroid to be honest. I would recommend 100mg/day lol. I dont think you would see results at 25mg or even 50mg/day. 25mg/day is the female dosage, and even then its not that drastic on them.
It's strongly androgenic. I don't expect to see body changes. The only goals I want to fullfill is:
- Improved mood
- Balancing of T/E ratio
- Reducing facial bloat/water weight.

I don't expect much more than that and that's why I'm taking 25mg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147