who said the gym is full with subhumans and ethnics? that's cope

.👽.

.👽.

everyone can get a GF except me💔
went to the gym a bit later today like 8pm cuz its full af after new year at rush hours. first time i saw so many women in my gym btw wtf? anyway I would say like most of the dudes were white, had hair and looked average or htn. jfl you niggas say that gym is cope and full with short niggas or ethnics so you can cope better cuz your lazy ass doesnt want to work out:forcedsmile: muuh chad doesn't need muscles, you are not chad:feelshaha: but yea i saw some short indians here and there but i guess thats normal everywhere. many guys were around my height or even taller, brutal. its over in 2022 if you are not a 6'5 roidhead with hunter eyes(y)

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9568, Yliaster and 12 others
another failed thread. fuck this
Animated GIF

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Chadeep, Deleted member 14160 and 5 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, aBetterMii and .👽.
girls are starting talking about their 1rm of squats and if they mog incels why ppl here still spam that chico pic from 2013

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16801 and .👽.
It IS full of subhumans.

2664495 tumblr 33c99a3cd9dbe74466b38340b4431132 4def87e1 400

2664451 tumblr a752c62ebb2f1d4012a8e649a7587ef4 22bb140d 400

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 9670 and .👽.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16771 and DivineBeing
usually mine too but i have 2 failed threads in 2 days:feelswah:
just put something related to height or race and watch ppl discuss the same bullshit over and over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii and .👽.
went to the gym a bit later today like 8pm cuz its full af after new year at rush hours. first time i saw so many women in my gym btw wtf? anyway I would say like most of the dudes were white, had hair and looked average or htn. jfl you niggas say that gym is cope and full with short niggas or ethnics so you can cope better cuz your lazy ass doesnt want to work out:forcedsmile: muuh chad doesn't need muscles, you are not chad:feelshaha: but yea i saw some short indians here and there but i guess thats normal everywhere. many guys were around my height or even taller, brutal. its over in 2022 if you are not a 6'5 roidhead with hunter eyes(y)
Jfl I had the exact opposite experience today

I normally would go to gym before noon but I had university final exam so I went at night

Normally during the day the place is filled with htn/chadlite college guys and hot young girls

But this time at night it was like a freakshow; aggresively balding guys in their 20s, turbomanlets, tattooed up gypsies and ethnics with the weirdest phenos :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Chadeep, Chintuck22 and 4 others
the cope is to discourage ethnics from going to the gym since gym = musclemaxxing and a muscular ethnic is against they belief on what a ethnic should look like

People here go to low class gyms

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, datboijj, Deleted member 14160 and 1 other person
only white people at my gym no ethnics

Depends where you living. OBVIOUSLY.

The thing is nobody wants to build a gym in a ghetto. So you get blacks coming from the ghetto to use the gym in a nice white neighborhood. And I am 100% sure some black guys go out of their way to go to majority white gyms just in the hope of meeting white girls.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and aBetterMii
Depends where you living. OBVIOUSLY.

The thing is no wants to build a gym in a ghetto. So you get blacks coming from the ghetto to use the gym in a nice white neighborhood. And I am 100% sure some black guys go out of their way to go to majority white gyms just in the hope of meeting white girls.
Do they ever succeed

i dont go to the gym cause im scared of being mogged by chads

Do they ever succeed
They get some conversation, probably much of that is just white guilt courtesy. Beyond that I can't think of a single example of a black dude meeting a white girl at the gym and them then becoming a couple and arriving/leaving together. The majority of BMWF couples meet at work.