Who SETS female beauty standards? Men or women?

Female beauty standards are decided by

• Men

• Women

Results are only viewable after voting.
SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
VOTE FIRST, THEN READ

All the time I see women trying to trying to turn themselves into Stacies on TikTok with fillers, surgeries, makeup, softmax etc. But I can hardly say the image of a really attractive woman in my mind is equivalent to what they think is attractive. Women think that female models are ideal, when in reality female models are designed to appeal to the female gaze, not ours. Models for women need to convey the idealized sexuality and beauty of the female gender to women themselves.

Screen Shot 2023 08 15 at 24100 PM

So, these are the supposed "PSL goddesses" :feelskek:. Worshipped by Vindicta. Huh... The fact is, these women ARE the most attractive - to other women, who all hate each other and are highly inter-competitive as we already know.

Women's social circles are mostly determined by looks, it's why all the good looking girls tend to group together and the uglies the same, whereas male friend groups have guys of wildly different attractiveness all getting along. The female beauty standard in truth cannot actually be set by men because of hypergamy. In my eyes, good looks to women are all about fogging other girls, not attracting men.

You can't lose in the dating market as a Becky. But women are cruel as fuck to each other. They are merciless to each other about how ugly or not ugly they really are, more lookist than men could ever be. And the so-called stacies (in actuality, not even the most attractive women to men themselves) are only so because they are worshipped by other girls.

Women's beauty standards as we generally think of them in Western society therefore CANNOT be set by men, they are set by women who compete amongst THEMSELVES. Yet these toilets cry all day about how "unrealistic beauty standards" are ruining their lives :lul:. Bitch you did this to yourselves JFL. Just go on QOVES comment section if you want to see cagefuel foid comments about this.

What do you think?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581, aspiringexcel, RecessedChinCel and 2 others
@BrahminBoss @Xangsane @SecularIslamist
@garoupilled_ @looksmidder @curlyheadjames
@St.TikTokcel
@gribsufer1

@Blackgymmax
@balding exprettyboy @Nims @FreakkForLife @predeterminism @thompsonz @FailedNormieManlet @the BULL @Vermilioncore @Xangsane @Lihito @Growth Plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...
@TRUE_CEL
@Allornothing
@balding exprettyboy
@Nims
@FreakkForLife
@predeterminism
@BoredPrince
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@rooman
@predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@balding exprettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate

@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel

@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender

@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs
@vaninskybird
@St.TikTokcel

@Guerrilla

Hypergamy isn’t real, it’s incel cope. Hypergamy = average looking narcy incel rates himself as chadlite and gets confused when stacylites don’t like him.
Stop using the term hypergamy. All studies show that the vast majority of couples are matched in EVERY regard, including racially.

Anyway, men create female beauty standards, women create male beauty standards. Don’t believe me? Go ask a woman who she thinks the hottest woman in the world is, she’s going to tell you somebody you find a little bit above mid. And she’s not virtue signalling, she’s genuinely even envious of that girl. She has no idea.

Just like men can never truly view men as women do (even gay men have different tastes in men to straight women) women can never truly view women as men do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, blatonslatt, Deleted member 29581 and 6 others
Hypergamy isn’t real, it’s incel cope.
So... dating app data is incel cope? You know, the way most couples meet and the way most hookups are arranged?
Don’t believe me? Go ask a woman who she thinks the hottest woman in the world is, she’s going to tell you somebody you find a little bit above mid.
Yes that's the point. The general idea of what's considered attractive for a woman is an ideal created by other women.

@BrahminBoss @Xangsane @SecularIslamist
@garoupilled_ @looksmidder @curlyheadjames
@St.TikTokcel
@gribsufer1

@Blackgymmax
@balding exprettyboy @Nims @FreakkForLife @predeterminism @thompsonz @FailedNormieManlet @the BULL @Vermilioncore @Xangsane @Lihito @Growth Plate @rupert Pupkin @8pslcel ...
@TRUE_CEL
@Allornothing
@balding exprettyboy
@Nims
@FreakkForLife
@predeterminism
@BoredPrince
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate
@rupert Pupkin
@8pslcel
@printerandfaxmachin
@rooman
@predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@FreakkForLife
@Predeterminism
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate@Erik-Jón
@Manchild
@8PSLcel
@RecessedChinCel
@Ryan
@gamma

@FreakkForLife
@Hiraeth
@balding exprettyboy
@predeterminism
@thompsonz
@FailedNormieManlet
@the BULL
@Vermilioncore
@Xangsane
@Lihito
@Growth Plate

@alriodai
@RecessedChinCel

@gamma
@smvmaxxertilllate
@TeenAscender

@StuffedFrog
@rand anon
@Spike the dragon

@OnlyWs
@vaninskybird
@St.TikTokcel

@Guerrilla
Idk how, but I never got the @ for this thread. Thank god tho. This thread sucks

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Idk how, but I never got the @ for this thread. Thank god tho. This thread sucks
Why would you get tagged with your subhuman post to rep ratio JFL, thanks for the bump though

Why would you get tagged with your subhuman post to rep ratio JFL, thanks for the bump though
My @ is in your tag list. Jfl at you bringing up rep ratio on an incel fourm when my ratio isn't even that bad

My @ is in your tag list. Jfl at you bringing up rep ratio on an incel fourm when my ratio isn't even that bad
I just copied it from some other nigga 🤷‍♂️

Dnr

These guys set the standards for everything
Jewish wedding jewish dance

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, Manana and SidharthTheSlayer
women make the same mistake as men do and end up appealing to other women instead of men, that's why they wear layers on make up, it's not to appeal to men it's to virtue signal to other women, I can pull up a study to confirm this if needed.

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, falcon1, czwarty and 3 others
women make the same mistake as men do and end up appealing to other women instead of men, that's why they wear layers on make up, it's not to appeal to men it's to virtue signal to other women, I can pull up a study to confirm this if needed.
Successful Male models are also just male faces that men like (by definition, this is what ud have to have to be successful in the mdoellling industry)

Yes but appealing to women for them is more advantageous, because intrasexual competition between women is more important to them than attracting men (which they did anyway)

Yes but appealing to women for them is more advantageous, because intrasexual competition between women is more important to them than attracting men (which they did anyway)
it would be if they weren't inadvertently making themselves less attractive to men by doing so, thus lowering their chances of finding a quality partner.

highly competitive women don't care for make up either, but highly competitive men do, but most men don't.

• +1
Reactions: czwarty
Women

Thats why we find random girls better looking than "supermodels" like zendaya or the whore in my pic

If she ain’t got a face she better have an ass

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Female gaze for women: plastic bimbo + fillers + loads of makeup + buccal fat removal + model look

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, RecessedChinCel and SidharthTheSlayer
it would be if they weren't inadvertently making themselves less attractive to men by doing so, thus lowering their chances of finding a quality partner.

View attachment 2383855

highly competitive women don't care for make up either, but highly competitive men do, but most men don't.
Highly competitive?
What's my competition level?

Female gaze for women: plastic bimbo + fillers + loads of makeup + buccal fat removal + model look
more or less, yeah.

also shaving off their eyebrows and painting them back on.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel and Xangsane
more or less, yeah.

And those super lean bodies female models have = also female gaze for women.

I like neotenous beauty.

what would it have been if I were single?
still not very high since you don't sleep around, the highly competitive men are the players.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
still not very high since you don't sleep around, the highly competitive men are the players.
I gotcha, so it's more based on behaviour than looks?

I gotcha, so it's more based on behaviour than looks?
the range of acceptable behavior is dependent on your looks, it's both, but one causes the other.

you could be competitive, if you had no morals.

• +1
more or less, yeah.

Most of those models have good facial aesthetics let’s be honest they just have extremely Low appeal bodies and they are too Low bf% which looks like shit on women.

• +1
the range of acceptable behavior is dependent on your looks, it's both, but one causes the other.

you could be competitive, if you had no morals.
I gotcha.
So the highly competitive men are basically your typical GL fuckboy that sleeps about?

Most of those models have good facial aesthetics let’s be honest they just have extremely Low appeal bodies and they are too Low bf% which looks like shit on women.
good facial aesthetics for a model aren't necessarily highly appealing, it's too far from facial averageness and generally lacks harmony.

there's models with good harmony of-course, but also many that don't.

I gotcha.
So the highly competitive men are basically your typical GL fuckboy that sleeps about?
you already know the answer, the most competitive men aren't chads, they're just charismatic high tier normies.

• +1
simps do it. have you seen some mfs impersonating women on tinder and then showing what messages they get from simps. mfs spam messages, even if they are left on read because they are delusional simps and have no idea of texting game. and they do this even for LTBs making them think that they are good looking

View attachment 2383855

Explain. I do not understand your point.

View attachment 2383855

Also the fact that men all have different types for foids, some dudes like fat bitches, some dudes like skinny bitches, etc etc

Whereas vice versa foids typically only like a single type of dude (classic Chad) and if they don’t get that they’re basically settling for him

View attachment 2383855

What is the source of that? In that first sentence they say that makeup *on women* has no effect to men right? Except highly intrasexually competitive ones - so would that mean that "highly intrasexually competitive" men do consider makeup attractive? Or is it about something else
If you are able to send the link or name of study please, looks interesting

Hollywood/Media is who sets the beauty standards for women

And Majority of Hollywood/Media is ran by 🌈 Men

What is the source of that? In that first sentence they say that makeup *on women* has no effect to men right? Except highly intrasexually competitive ones - so would that mean that "highly intrasexually competitive" men do consider makeup attractive? Or is it about something else
If you are able to send the link or name of study please, looks interesting

Also the fact that men all have different types for foids, some dudes like fat bitches, some dudes like skinny bitches, etc etc

Whereas vice versa foids typically only like a single type of dude (classic Chad) and if they don’t get that they’re basically settling for him
taste doesn't vary widely between men, a lot of men just delude themselves into dating subhumans due to lower competition as coping mechanism.

• +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E
VOTE FIRST, THEN READ

All the time I see women trying to trying to turn themselves into Stacies on TikTok with fillers, surgeries, makeup, softmax etc. But I can hardly say the image of a really attractive woman in my mind is equivalent to what they think is attractive. Women think that female models are ideal, when in reality female models are designed to appeal to the female gaze, not ours. Models for women need to convey the idealized sexuality and beauty of the female gender to women themselves.

View attachment 2383746

So, these are the supposed "PSL goddesses" :feelskek:. Worshipped by Vindicta. Huh... The fact is, these women ARE the most attractive - to other women, who all hate each other and are highly inter-competitive as we already know.

Women's social circles are mostly determined by looks, it's why all the good looking girls tend to group together and the uglies the same, whereas male friend groups have guys of wildly different attractiveness all getting along. The female beauty standard in truth cannot actually be set by men because of hypergamy. In my eyes, good looks to women are all about fogging other girls, not attracting men.

You can't lose in the dating market as a Becky. But women are cruel as fuck to each other. They are merciless to each other about how ugly or not ugly they really are, more lookist than men could ever be. And the so-called stacies (in actuality, not even the most attractive women to men themselves) are only so because they are worshipped by other girls.

Women's beauty standards as we generally think of them in Western society therefore CANNOT be set by men, they are set by women who compete amongst THEMSELVES. Yet these toilets cry all day about how "unrealistic beauty standards" are ruining their lives :lul:. Bitch you did this to yourselves JFL. Just go on QOVES comment section if you want to see cagefuel foid comments about this.

What do you think?
jozzz

more or less, yeah.

dont forget those ridiculous fake eyelashes they wear

looks comical tbh

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
Wrong. Top men determine the female beauty standard. In fact, the reason why women seem to have leeway in looks is precisely because of this. When you have a plethora of options you go for exactly what you want, hence the various niches (basketball wives, politician wives, IG models). They’re all appealing to a specific top tier man. Gigachads in reality have less options than rich/statusmaxxed men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back