What looks level of male do you think has the highest body count?

What looks level of male do you think has the highest body count?

• Total voters

@Chadeep

MTN

most people use sex for validation, and MTNs need the most of it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, cloudburst, Deleted member 20370 and 3 others
Most PSL gigachads look like gay skinny aliens, I will have to go with gymmaxxed pretty boy/badboy high tier chadlites irl. Even low tier chadlites slay extremely hard if white

MTN

most people use sex for validation, and MTNs need the most of it.
from my experience and observations, NT MTNs who are gymmaxxed and HTNs often slay crazily.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 18582
Most PSL gigachads look like gay skinny aliens, I will have to go with gymmaxxed pretty boy/badboy high tier chadlites irl. Even low tier chadlites slay extremely hard if white
Why?

from my face and body guess my body count?

@aesthetic beauty

Average white chadlite streetwear gymmaxxed gay hair and NT are usually the biggest slayers. Chads irl ik are in LTR with a stacy already

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
  • +1
Average white chadlite streetwear gymmaxxed gay hair and NT are usually the biggest slayers. Chads irl ik are in LTR with a stacy already
from my experience and observations, NT MTNs who are gymmaxxed and HTNs often slay crazily.
from my face and body what would you think my body count is, if I didn't tell you I'm a Muslim?

@bwrauycnee

• JFL
Chads all have 9000 body counts, normies have 0
tf you mean meme answer, I genuinely believe this :lul: chico literally said in an interview he once fucked like 4 different girls in a single day

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
tf you mean meme answer, I genuinely believe this :lul: chico literally said in an interview he once fucked like 4 different girls in a single day
Chico is 1 in a million Chads.
You might have statusmaxxed, NTmaxxed, facially MTN people (or LTN millionaires even) that slay like crazy too.

• Ugh..
Wtf where do u live again bhai ? Canada?

bro ive seen you you would have like a 15-25 ish body count of all mtbs+
I don't think I'd want that anyway. Sex is something special that's reserved for the woman you love.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
HTN’s with Drip and NT. Chads are rare Irl. All the baddies are getting their cheeks clapped left and right by these Frat bros.

• +1
Chads who slay usually have body counts around 17 around age 20-21 like you. Unless im wrong about your age
I'm 25
Sex is something special that's reserved for the woman you love tbh

HTN’s with Drip and NT. Chads are rare Irl. All the baddies are getting their cheeks clapped left and right by these Frat bros.
that's what I've observed as well

You might have statusmaxxed, NTmaxxed, facially MTN people (or LTN millionaires even) that slay like crazy too.
ohh I see, now I understand your thread tbh. then probably softmaxxed and statusmaxxed HTN have the highest bodycounts tbh.

• +1
ohh I see, now I understand your thread tbh. then probably softmaxxed and statusmaxxed HTN have the highest bodycounts tbh.
that's what I believe as well. the people who slayed the hardest at Uni were tall, softmaxxed, statusmaxxed and NTmaxxed white HTN.

• Love it
Reactions: autismmaxxer
I don't think I'd want that anyway. Sex is something special that's reserved for the woman you love.
Yeah. But is this in Canada? Cuz in america its overrr for us
I'm 25
Sex is something special that's reserved for the woman you love tbh
I see bhai

• +1
that's what I believe as well. the people who slayed the hardest at Uni were tall, softmaxxed, statusmaxxed and NTmaxxed white HTN.
I'm chadlite and here's my body count
it's 1 and she was MTB-HTB.
it'll be 2 when I marry (she's HTB).
from my face and body what would you think my body count is, if I didn't tell you I'm a Muslim?
View attachment 2381764View attachment 2381765View attachment 2381767View attachment 2381768

• +1
It varies. I don’t think one group of the attractive ones(htn-chad) slays more than the other. I think it’s based more on the lifestyle of the individuals within that category. A chad who lives in a monastesry isn’t slaying more than some htn with tatoos clubbing in Ibiza even though the chad would slay more in theory.

• JFL
It varies. I don’t think one group of the attractive ones(htn-chad) slays more than the other. I think it’s based more on the lifestyle of the individuals within that category.
That's what I think too
it's 1 and she was MTB-HTB.
it'll be 2 when I marry (she's HTB).
^ that's my body count. ^
A chad who lives in a monastesry is slaying than some htn with tatoos clubbing in Ibiza
This doesn't make sense JFL.
even though the chad would slay more in theory.
Gotcha

I fixed it

• +1
Chads are just male models, and male models are mostly gay. So I don’t know if you count gay slays

• JFL
isn't 5.5 PSL a chadlite?
idk tbh maybe if you posted your face without anime filter people could give real rating :unsure: but you obv have more experience in psl so you are right I cant argue with you (y)

• +1
Chads are just male models, and male models are mostly gay. So I don’t know if you count gay slays
not all Chads are male models or actors.
Yes, gay slays count

idk tbh maybe if you posted your face without anime filter people could give real rating :unsure: but you obv have more experience in psl so you are right I cant argue with you (y)
No worries!

Many normies, subhumans, LTNs and HTNs/Chadlites are faggots too.
Yeah but that doesn’t have the same effect as Chads being Faggots. Basis on rarity factor.

• +1