Deleted member 5189

Banned
For me it should be

1) Lewandowski
2) Messi
3) Benzema
4) Salah
5) Kante

If Salah had been playing as good as he has since the start of this year then I'd go with him so he'll probably win next year's balon dor

Lewandowski was top scorer and broke Muller's record despite being injured for two weeks and Bayern probably would've won the champions league for the 2nd time in a row if lewa wasn't injured for those two psg legs

It's close between Messi and lewa imo and I think it'll be Messi who wins it but in my opinion Lewandowski has been the best player of 2021.

And if you think Jorginho makes it into the top 5 then kys and actually watch football.

@Gargantuan @PingPong @itorroella9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 14323
People caring about random chads playing sports and getting millions after finding about the blackpill is mind blowing.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
People caring about random chads playing sports and getting millions after finding about the blackpill is mind blowing.
Povertyball is so boring...

>chads

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
WTF Lewandowski OVER MESSI???

It should be messi

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 14323
I agree with most but you just know that Jorginho is going to be in the top 5 because of the euros and ucl, I don’t think Benzema will make the list either for this reason. No trophy = no care for these idiots.

I agree with most but you just know that Jorginho is going to be in the top 5 because of the euros and ucl, I don’t think Benzema will make the list either for this reason. No trophy = no care for these idiots.
Brootal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
They will probably give Lewa the 2020 ballondo’r and give Messi his 7th Putting him 2 above Penaldo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 6128
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
It was a joke because he is literally in the top 3 most known people in the world or some shit.
I thought u was gonna say he’s not famous :feelsez:

I’ve seen a lot of Americans say they don’t know him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189 and Pythagoras
I thought u was gonna say he’s not famous :feelsez:

I’ve seen a lot of Americans say they don’t know him
More SMV than any American Athlete including Jorden (talking numbers too)

• +1
lewa especially after he got cucked last year and didn't win

• +1
Fun to play, mostly boring to watch.
Are you American? Because in America they don't support teams like in the uk. Even if a game is really boring and it's only a 1 goal win people will scream and shout and cheer when they score and be satisfied and fulfilled just with the fact that their team won and not care about how entertaining the game was.

And ye literally all American sports are like constant goals n stuff whereas in football there's less goals but they have more meaning to dem

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Pythagoras
Are you American? Because in America they don't support teams like in the uk. Even if a game is really boring and it's only a 1 goal win people will scream and shout and cheer when they score and be satisfied and fulfilled just with the fact that their team won and not care about how entertaining the game was.

And ye literally all American sports are like constant goals n stuff whereas in football there's less goals but they have more meaning to dem
Greece. I've watch soccer in the past (all the big games, El Clásico, World cup) I still remember the 7-2 humilation for Brazil by Germany. I just can't watch this shit anymore, everyone there brutally mog me (SMV) and I just cheer for them like a retard, Yes Chad! Score some more! Get some more money! na bro, I can't. I don't contribute anything + getting mogged.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 14323 and Deleted member 5189
Greece. I've watch soccer in the past (all the big games, El Clásico, World cup) I still remember the 7-2 humilation for Brazil by Germany. I just can't watch this shit anymore, everyone there brutally mog me (SMV) and I just cheer for them like a retard, Yes Chad! Score some more! Get some more money! na bro, I can't. I don't contribute anything + getting mogged.
Not that deep

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ✿👍col, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 5189
Fairs. I only watch the big games. I feel like getting a season ticket and supporting a team and actually crying when they lose is cucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Pythagoras
Fairs. I only watch the big games. I feel like getting a season ticket and supporting a team and actually crying when they lose is cucked
When the fans cry and the players almost don't care, just thinking about the next sex session with their hot GF :dafuckfeels:

Ronaldo

• Ugh..
This is literally what it is tho. if you can't go that deep, good for you it's a nice cope.
I’m not coping, I’m just not caring. Imagine thinking about people’s faces and status that much. Literal perma depression.

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
I’m not coping, I’m just not caring. Imagine thinking about people’s faces and status that much. Literal perma depression.
That's good for your mental health. I can't mimic it. I don't contribute anything to it + getting mogged + wasting time like a retard over chad getting money from viewers like us at the end of the day.

• Hmm...
Oh shit that's @PingPong you changed your avi. I wouldn't bother wasting time with your peanut IQ bro.

Oh shit that's @PingPong you changed your avi. I wouldn't bother wasting time with your peanut IQ bro.
What? Why would you say that? I literally can’t remember ever speaking to you????

• JFL
What? Why would you say that? I literally can’t remember ever speaking to you????
No I didn't mean it to hurt you, I was just stating a fact (serious) you're just low IQ so I don't wanna waste my time. I'm sure you're a great guy.

No I didn't mean it to hurt you, I was just stating a fact (serious) you're just low IQ so I don't wanna waste my time. I'm sure you're a great guy.
What? I’m not hurt by what you said, I’m just curious to why you would say that.

• JFL
What? I’m not hurt by what you said, I’m just curious to why you would say that.
Dont you worry don't you worry child

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 14323
oh ok. I just think you can't grasp things as well as most people here. so I don't want to waste my time with you. I changed my avi and you do know me pretty fucking well because you react to me ton. just the truth.

• JFL
oh ok. I just think you can't grasp things as well as most people here. so I don't want to waste my time with you. I changed my avi and you do know me pretty fucking well because you react to me ton. just the truth.
:Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
Ok Einstein… I’ve literally asked the same question three times and you can’t answer me. Seems pretty low iq ngl.

Ok Einstein… I’ve literally asked the same question three times and you can’t answer me. Seems pretty low iq ngl.
That's ok. I literally have no intention to hurt you or anything, wish you success. I just can't brocel.

• Hmm...
That's ok. I literally have no intention to hurt you or anything, wish you success. I just can't brocel.
@PingPong he's done you again

Ok so how do you suggest i go about heightening my “grasp” and not having “peanut iq levels” based on what you think of me?

• JFL
Ok so how do you suggest i go about heightening my “grasp” and not having “peanut iq levels” based on what you think of me?
:Comfy:🍿

You can't, it's brutal. If I feel the need to stop talking to you simply because of your low IQ then it is really over from my POV.

Where u from?

You can't, it's brutal. If I feel the need to stop talking to you simply because of your low IQ then it is really over from my POV.

Where u from?
Bro I don’t know what I did to you for you to have this agenda against me… im sorry if I hurt you in anyway. I’m just a troll and a shitposter. Just because someone has a different opinion to someone doesn’t make them low iq.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Bro I don’t know what I did to you for you to have this agenda against me… im sorry if I hurt you in anyway. I’m just a troll and a shitposter. Just because someone has a different opinion to someone doesn’t make them low iq.
You did nothing. just observation. the fact that you can't grasp that too is horrific.

You did nothing. just observation. the fact that you can't grasp that too is horrific.
COME GET YO FREE POPCORN EVEEYONE
Anticipation Popcorn GIF

@lutte @Gargantuan @n0rthface @Baldingman1998 @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @Amnesia @Elvisandreaa @BrendioEEE @Blackmannnns

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: n0rthface, Deleted member 6128, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
While you argue about male models chad creampies your onetis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478, Deleted member 5189 and Deleted member 756