Who tf cares about height ?

mogstar

mogstar

To the tallfags that lurk this obscure forum:

No,you won’t be fine just because you are tall or have a big Dick or have a gigachad frame,girls literally DO NOT GIVE A FUCK,you could be 6’3 or 5’5,it doesn’t matter,as long as your face is good you should have no trouble dating or getting laid. It’s all about the FACE, if you are ugly and tall,congrats you are a freak of nature disgusting to look at and it’s over,if you have a normie face and are 6’1+ congrats you are still invisible to women and will have to put so much effort into attracting them,if you have a 5 psl + face, height doesn’t really matter and you will get women. @ddristhebestgermany is 5’6 still gets IOIs from girls,still goes on dates and still has girls interested in him.
@joao is 5’3, still has success with women.

IF YOU ARE UGLY YOU ARE UGLY and it IS OVER

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 2403, PeakMaleHeight and 20 others
Women care. That's who

• +1
Reactions: PeakMaleHeight, Deleted member 11705, Deleted member 11748 and 8 others
Women care. That's who
No, they don’t, most slayers I know irl are in the 5’5-5’11 range, it’s all about the face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, DharkDC, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
It’s all about face
85468DD0 B495 4CE8 A0C1 DD5C7F6E8AB7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeavenAdmιn, mewcoper, PeakMaleHeight and 19 others
If you are ugly; you are ugly – stop talking about inner beauty because we dont walk around with X-rays to see your inner beuty

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 2205 and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, DharkDC, Danish_Retard and 10 others
girls might not care about height if the dude is ugly but they for sure care about dick lol if its abnormally small some women might reject just because of it

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TheAnomaly, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
are you trolling or being serious...? its hard to tell here sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, .👽., lepo2317 and 2 others
I'd love to see this 5'5 slayer
@joao is 5’3 and slays, @ddristhebestgermany is 5’6 and has tons of girls interested so

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11705
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, Growth Plate, Deleted member 3832 and 2 others
@joao is 5’3 and slays, @ddristhebestgermany is 5’6 and has tons of girls interested so
I agree, face is king. But height does matter. You cant deny the fact that those dudes would slay even more at 6 foot +

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, turkproducer, lepo2317 and 3 others
height is about not getting emasculated as a man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, 5'8manlet, Growth Plate and 16 others
Read carefully

Dude this just isn’t true. When I was ugly as shit and bald I had a white girl approach me just because I was the tallest guy in a room full of dudes before. How the fuck would you guys know anyway? You aren’t tall. I experience the benefits of it everyday. Honestly this sounds like a coping mechanism, height is the one thing you can’t control (since you can modify your face) and so you say it doesn’t matter. Women do love tall guys, there just isn’t many of them and not enough tall GL dudes to share so women are content with just an average height GL dude. It’s very simple.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Dude this just isn’t true. When I was ugly as shit and bald I had a white girl approach me just because I was the tallest guy in a room full of dudes before. How the fuck would you guys know anyway? You aren’t tall. I experience the benefits of it everyday. Honestly this sounds like a coping mechanism, height is the one thing you can’t control (since you can modify your face) and so you say it doesn’t matter. Women do love tall guys, there just isn’t many of them and not enough tall GL dudes to share so women are content with just an average height GL dude. It’s very simple.
I’m literally top 0.8 % height in my country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5746 and WadlowMaxxing
I only get height mogged once every 5 months bruh

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2012 and WadlowMaxxing
You can't really "modify" your face as much.
Maybe if you have legit deformities like malocclusion

Everything matters stop coping with face only

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, coping ethnic and Babyblackcarrot
Tricep insertion is king

You can't really "modify" your face as much.
Maybe if you have legit deformities like malocclusion
You can get surgeries to fix your failos tho(if they are fixable)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and MansNotHot
Face and size. ur coping hard if u think otherwise
No, just face, go out, look around you, a good looking guy is a good looking guy no matter the height, just look at what u see

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and thickdickdaddy27
No, just face, go out, look around you, a good looking guy is a good looking guy no matter the height, just look at what u see
ur invisible in the west if u lack frame and height even with a somewhat decent face

ur invisible in the west if u lack frame and height even with a somewhat decent face
I’m tall af, my frame is slightly below average, looks like shit because I’m also very skinny, I’m still invisible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and thickdickdaddy27
I’m tall af, my frame is slightly below average, looks like shit because I’m also very skinny, I’m still invisible
I'm well aware of the power of face, but let's not kid ourselves here, size (including dick) is very important to women and can be a dealbreaker for some

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
Cope kid. I resort to SEA maxxing by getting to fly to my country thats not really slaying

OP is coping. Its pretty much over for me

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 6892 and magnificentcel
@ddristhebestgermany is barely below average for his country
And I have a hard time a 5’3 guy is “slaying”

I'd love to see this 5'5 slayer
He lives in a short country. 5 5 is a stretch. But 5 7 slayers def exist. Im 5 6 and the second biggest chad in my HS was my height. Its different in manlet land

I'm ngl I got hit on by a gay dude online and I ended up telling him you're too short when he said he's 5' 3"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 7776, thickdickdaddy27 and 3 others
The guy isnt slaying. But he isnt virgin either. He lives in same neighbourhood as me btw lmao

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
I am below average btw. Height wise amd frame wise, i look very kid. My face is human tho

• So Sad
Reactions: magnificentcel
Cope kid. I resort to SEA maxxing by getting to fly to my country thats not really slaying
E eu sou mais alto que mais de 99% dos tugas e estou aqui, height é cope, e isso é a ultimate form of slaying btw stop coping ahaha

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
also op is just sad bc he 6 3 and the tallest in school and 1 time 1 girl rejected him so now he is brutally sad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581, Deleted member 5746, mogstar and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27 and Yliaster
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9699
Yes bro, one of the universal traits of male physical attraction is cope.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11479
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, HighIQcel, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
FB IMG 1596890841517

Cope, guy with the sunglasses is like min 1.50-1.57 and is 46 year old. He is also a singer and he gets memed around , doesnt slay at all. Height matters
FB IMG 1596961244450

Same guy , he is a meme doesnt matter that he is a singer and is rich

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 8080
op is retarded tbh
ignoring heightpill and dickpill on psl forums
thats equivalent to blasphemy during the christian dark ages
My height mogs 99% of ppl in my country and my cock is above average so ?

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and WadlowMaxxing
My height mogs 99% of ppl in my country and my cock is above average so ?
my cock is top tier and i guarantee dick is very important
youre probably not as big as you think

height without face is useless, but so is face without height
you need both

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and WadlowMaxxing
youre probably not as big as you think

height without face is useless, but so is face without height
you need both
Mine is 18.5 cm erect, above average