Who tf cares about height ?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 5746, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
I know my face is my biggest issue no doubt about it, but I see so many short people slaying and with cute gfs
wow kid, cope. u sound just like @higgabigga. I, as a NT incel, it pisses me off to see people like u here. it really does

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstar and WadlowMaxxing
wow kid, cope. u sound just like @higgabigga. I, as a NT incel, it pisses me off to see people like u here. it really does
How are you NT? People (your own friends) have pointed out to you that you aren't
And u aren't incel

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and mogstar
So you're basically telling me a legit midget (under 5') with 5 psl can get laid in 2021?

• JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
  • JFL
Jfl even your example says he doesn't slay

He's always posting depressed shit and saying his life sucks or something of that sort

the difference between 5'11 and 6'4 isn't that much of a halo. but 99% of foids don't want to be with a shorter man, so that means if you're 5'6 you already have like 30% of the market out

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, thickdickdaddy27 and Deleted member 5746
If you are tall and ugly, it's over for you. If you are handsome and short, it's over for you. By short I mean less than 5'7. I know guys who are handsome facially at 5'7-5'8 and they have LTR/ONS. On the other hand I know guys 6'1+ with ugly faces who never had girlfriends, but if you tell me that 5'5 guys are slaying left and right, you must be fucking kidding me. I won't ever believe that.

• +1
Reactions: itorroella9
How are you NT? People (your own friends) have pointed out to you that you aren't
And u aren't incel
cope ADHD isnt anything brutal, mr. with mental illness i can't name for privacy reasons

You are probably ugly, or highly inhibited
he is kinda ugly, but still on the average side and giga non NT, and still slays. he is living proof of the height pill

• So Sad
  • +1
he is kinda ugly, but still on the average size and giga non NT, and still slays. he is living proof of the height pill
he's mentalcel. legit. needs to fix his mental problems

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 8080
cope ADHD isnt anything brutal, mr. with mental illness i can't name for privacy reasons
Mean. But honestly how can u really say that height matters more than face.
In order for height to be a deal breaker it has to be bottom 5%. In order for face to be a deal breaker, not being top 50% is enough

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
he's mentalcel. legit. needs to fix his mental problems
most people here are. that's what's brutal. it doesn't take too much to get a gf if u r top 2% height

• +1
  • JFL
most people here are. that's what's brutal. it doesn't take too much to get a gf if u r top 2% height
he's more nt than me he just thinks girls will have you on a radar and scan you out. he needs to put himself out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8080
Mean. But honestly how can u really say that height matters more than face.
In order for height to be a deal breaker it has to be bottom 5%. In order for face to be a deal breaker, not being top 50% is enough
i never said it did. but ur face isn't even bad. it's quite masculine. sure, some bad traits, and a bit ogre like, but very high T.

for height to be a dealbreaker by its own i agree it needs to be bottom 5%, but every inch u get below 5 9 matters a lot

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 5746
he's more nt than me he just thinks girls will have you on a radar and scan you out. he needs to put himself out there
he lost his friends and social circle by "blackpilling" them. quite sad tbh

• So Sad
i never said it did. but ur face isn't even bad. it's quite masculine. sure, some bad traits, and a bit ogre like, but very high T.

for height to be a dealbreaker by its own i agree it needs to be bottom 5%, but every inch u get below 5 9 matters a lot
Not even talking about me, if u have a below average face ur instantly invisible to women.
For height to have such an effect u gotta be literally sub 5'4"

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, mogstar, SOS-Sonic and 2 others
he lost his friends and social circle by "blackpilling" them. quite sad tbh
that's rule 1, don't blackpill anybody irl. it's social castration. and he's nearing the age where friends are harder to make.... brutal

• +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic and Deleted member 5746
Not even talking about me, if u have a below average face ur instantly invisible to women.
height has an effect always. but i agree that only sub 5 5 is a real dealbreaker. i've seen many 5 7 guys dating stacylites, but their faces tend to be chad tho, so it's more like a continuous thing

• +1
Reactions: mogstar and SOS-Sonic
Most girls don't date anyone shorter than them, that's a fact. You are better off being tall and normie faced than manlet and chad.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
This.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
OP coping hard
LISTEN UP, FACE IS THE ABSOLUTE MAIN FACTOR THAT DETERMINES ONE PERSONS ATTRACTIVENESS LEVEL,IF YOUR FACE IS BELOW AVERAGE NO ONE GIVES A FLYING FUCK ABOUT U AND U WILL BE INVISIBLE, DOES NOT MATTER IF YOU ARE 7’2 AND HAVE THE BEST BODY IN THE WORLD

• JFL
once u have a decent height, face matters more. its simple as that.

height is a multiplicator of ur looks. it will make u biggger, appear more.
and has the effect of dimorphism, bigger = more dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
also, you as a dwarf can have girls treating you like a special snowflake if you have a very gL face.
but as a tall fag you wont have that with a normie face.

anyway, better tall and normie face than DWARF and handsome. the dwarf's daily life must be very painful.

also, you as a dwarf can have girls treating you like a special snowflake if you have a very gL face.
but as a tall fag you wont have that with a normie face.

anyway, better tall and normie face than DWARF and handsome. the dwarf's daily life must be very painful.
My face is below average imo, and I have unfixable failos, it’s well and truly over for me

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Eduardo DOV
Speak for yourself you certified horsefaced truecel.

Yeah well it’s still better to be tall than it is to be perceived as a child

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11581
indeed even ur avi is with a 5'7 turbomanlet, height is a very meaningless attribute in comparison with face
11366.jpg

she height mogs him by 2 full inches :lul:

• Woah
And u aren't incel
He is NT in the normie sense

• +1
Dude this just isn’t true. When I was ugly as shit and bald I had a white girl approach me just because I was the tallest guy in a room full of dudes before. How the fuck would you guys know anyway? You aren’t tall. I experience the benefits of it everyday. Honestly this sounds like a coping mechanism, height is the one thing you can’t control (since you can modify your face) and so you say it doesn’t matter. Women do love tall guys, there just isn’t many of them and not enough tall GL dudes to share so women are content with just an average height GL dude. It’s very simple.
can you tell me your growth patterns pls ? also how old are you

No, they don’t, most slayers I know irl are in the 5’5-5’11 range, it’s all about the face
It's true, those latino dudes who are mad short they get girls while the tall ugly supaman whites, and blacks don't get any pussy.

face > height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 5746
I care
I want to be 6'3 but it won't happen