Who tf is this Vintage Zettachad MM???

Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
1C6A5BCA 196F 4AA3 BE5E A95C9052A0B2
D24CE7B7 6B8E 4E9B 8365 BD2EE005C76A

Was in a random model edit @StrangerDanger @khvirgin @NegativeNorwood @cytoplasm @julianchicago

• Love it
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Mogs, also why did you tag me twice :feelshmm:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn and Mr. President
Just reverse image search took me 3 seconds. Geron McKinley is his name

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood and Shieda_Kayn
this alien has psl god potential (praised by schizoids)

Wtf I thought he was some mogger from that screenshot. Looks super disappointing and way more deathnic unfrauded. Literally just slightly boosted Sneako.

Geron

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, SteveRogers and Shieda_Kayn
90s male models were a separate species entirely

Wtf I thought he was some mogger from that screenshot. Looks super disappointing and way more deathnic unfrauded. Literally just slightly boosted Sneako.

View attachment 2523140
yeah this actually had me shocked. actually had to check they didnt have the name wrong in the article for it i read

• So Sad
Reactions: WanderingBurro
looks good af in motion and clean shaven,

View attachment 2523140
the issue with ethnics (me as well) we grow facial hair too fast and it hides our bones terribly.

i have this exact issue as him as well, i look angular af and MM tier when debloated+clean shaven but it is very hard look to sustain. My collagen gets absolutey raped every time i have to shave (my hair starts growing back within less than a day lmao). Also scars my face because the hairs are not thick enough and its like a light beard shadow.

Mind you, this is me at 15, it only gets worse with age. This is why ethnics just play beard game and are bloated half the time. i know tons of ethnic niggas with insane bones (including my dad) but hes a fat fuck with that dreaded beard shadow. It doesnt matter how much that nigga shaves his beard wont go away. Absolutely 0 way you can sustain hollow cheeks and clean shaven look as an ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and WanderingBurro
looks good af in motion and clean shaven,

the issue with ethnics (me as well) we grow facial hair too fast and it hides our bones terribly.

i have this exact issue as him as well, i look angular af and MM tier when debloated+clean shaven but it is very hard look to sustain. My collagen gets absolutey raped every time i have to shave (my hair starts growing back within less than a day lmao). Also scars my face because the hairs are not thick enough and its like a light beard shadow.

Mind you, this is me at 15, it only gets worse with age. This is why ethnics just play beard game and are bloated half the time. i know tons of ethnic niggas with insane bones (including my dad) but hes a fat fuck with that dreaded beard shadow. It doesnt matter how much that nigga shaves his beard wont go away. Absolutely 0 way you can sustain hollow cheeks and clean shaven look as an ethnic.
why dont u try laser/ or the thing they can stick and pull it(forgot the name) or epilate?

why dont u try laser/ or the thing they can stick and pull it(forgot the name) or epilate?
i'm 15, theres no way i can do that right now.

Its truly shit bro. I have such insane bones due to my dad (he has insane forward growth and zygos) and being fat through early puberty (chewing a lot), but just a little bit of bloat and or beard growth descends me to goat fucker terrorist. Thick oily skin and high DHT is a curse.

i'm 15, theres no way i can do that right now.

Its truly shit bro. I have such insane bones due to my dad (he has insane forward growth and zygos) and being fat through early puberty (chewing a lot), but just a little bit of bloat and or beard growth descends me to goat fucker terrorist. Thick oily skin and high DHT is a curse.
Yah i obv meant after 18. I too have the bloat problem but i am just a fatass