Who the fuck actually texts other dudes (Imessage,snapchat,instagram)

MoreCopeMoreRope

MoreCopeMoreRope

Banned
i never understood the point of having guy friends. The only time id see having male friends come in handy is so they can put u on or to social circle max to meet girls (but if their ugly theres no point)

Otherwise male friends are just a waste of time energy and money.

If u genuinely just talk to guys for no reason without looking for some benefit u might actually be a faggot.

Whenever i get a text from someone and its a dude i get so fucking mad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CriminalLurker, Deleted member 44368, Recessed Life and 6 others
i never understood the point of having guy friends. The only time id see having male friends come in handy is so they can put u on or to social circle max to meet girls (but if their ugly theres no point)

If u genuinely just talk to guys for no reason without looking for some benefit u might actually be a faggot.

I think you are on to something

So if i texted u… u would be… mad??😢

what op thinks he looks like :
Pbs Nature Wolf GIF by Nature on PBS
Planet Earth No GIF by BBC America
wolf howling GIF

Basketball Howling GIF by Worcester Wolves

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Deleted member 45760, Moggkrates and 7 others
Yet when I ask the same question and I say the same thing, I'm called out as a weirdo? OP's right tho. Why tf would I have male friends lmao

• JFL
Reactions: 8uAte
Every dude gotta have a groupchat

friendless autist trait

• +1
Reactions: CriminalLurker, ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS, Deleted member 44368 and 6 others
Lmao dude has never had male friendships thats actually sad cuz they mog any other relationship besides family

You seriously think ran through girls who give u ur turn are more worthwhile than a true male friendship? U have a lot to learn

It depends on many things (age, time in life, hobbies, whether you currently have a girlfriend or not, etc.)

But anyway, statistics show that as time goes by, after we finish school, the number of friends decreases enormously, until we are left with almost none left.

Initially, you want friends you can hang out with to pull groups of bitches, or ask their opinion on things (softmaxing in general), or productive stuff about doing stuff in general..

Then you're supposed to have your girlfriend & wife, and your friends too, and you don't really need each other anymore..

But then you get together again or meet other couples so you have someone to go on vacation with in a larger group, or have someone to invite to children's birthdays..

However, it's the wives who plan these things most often. The men are usually there just to be on the background, and make sure the kids are safe while you talk to the other dad about cars / things in the houses / football teams or other random irrelevant shit..

But yes, you giving private messages to a man, especially when you reach a point in your life, without asking that person something concrete and objectively beneficial for you, is pretty gay.. :what: :feelsshh:

Op has autism

corny asf being social with friends creates a happy life if ur ugly you still will have friends but no girls i know ur blackpilled (i am too) but seeing the world 100% only with looks and having the mindset of only slaying girls won't make u happy you need friends.

• +1
Reactions: fuse
social interaction is fun and being in a social circle definitely nets u more hoes

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
friendless autist cope

If you had any experience talking to people who match your brain wiring, you would know how fulfilling it is to your spirit to have good social exchanges with people, not everything has to be transactionary with barely any layers seperating it from primal animal behavior.

whiten your pill, yes we evolved mainly to reproduce, but we also evolved to do that while being constantly very social

Not feeling like an outcast cuck is pretty helpful to your more objective efforts too, if you think about it. The body is interconnected as shit and you can feel it

also remembER the statuspill, foids will bolt when they figure out you have no friends lol

• +1
Reactions: ROPEBYATHOUSANDMOGS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back