Who to consult for Genioplasty?

V

valhalar

Gold
Which surgeons are best for genioplasty... I kinda want a high cut chin-shield type one but idk if anyone does this aside from the people who wrote the paper on it.

Should I just go to the regular Italian max-fac surgeons for genio, or is it not even worth it if normie max-fac surgeons can do good genioplasty?

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
italian surgeons are good
+ zarrinbal and brusco

italian surgeons are good
+ zarrinbal and brusco
I think I’ll see Italians. I have been to Zarrinbal and he wasn’t very detailed, he just said “you can do chin wing if you want” based on my scan. I was kinda underwhelmed by his results and Brusco charges too much.

How much Zarrinbal and Brusco charge?

I’m going to ramieri

• +1
Reactions: valhalar
How much Zarrinbal and Brusco charge?
I don’t even remember, but I do know it was a lot more than Zarrinbal. I don’t think he’s trying to rip anyone off, it’s also because the cost of living in Switzerland is extreme so everything costs a fortune there.

Also i only consulted about chin wing with Dr Z and saw that Brusco was more expensive and he had less experience. Most people say Zarrinbal > Brusco.

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
I don’t even remember, but I do know it was a lot more than Zarrinbal. I don’t think he’s trying to rip anyone off, it’s also because the cost of living in Switzerland is extreme so everything costs a fortune there.

Also i only consulted about chin wing with Dr Z and saw that Brusco was more expensive and he had less experience. Most people say Zarrinbal > Brusco.
I understand, and about Dr. Zarrinbal, could you share his costs (even if in private)?