who want to do skull mog battle

registerfasterusing

registerfasterusing

Rehi!👋😾
Joined
Oct 12, 2024
Posts
27,963
Reputation
49,679
T
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negative, Sean O’Pry, tansel and 3 others
who does
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean O’Pry, LowInhibNoSMV and ℤ𝕪𝕘𝕠
With Love No GIF by Amazon Prime Video
 
  • +1
Reactions: ethnogitis, Sean O’Pry and registerfasterusing
“Who wants to do skull mog battle”
IMG 7205
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: negative, Sean O’Pry, LowInhibNoSMV and 1 other person
me me me me
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and registerfasterusing
never hear from you no more bro…
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and tansel
me haha
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
are u still in switzerland man
IMG 0580
i tried to join isis but they said
i cant join
because im christian
so yes im back in switzerland
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and tansel
View attachment 5731828
i tried to join isis but they said
i cant join
because im christian
so yes im back in switzerland
lol nice haha

although religions are completely imaginary & they have no meaning

you cannot be a christian or a muslim

seeing as

you can leave it at any time

can you really “be” something that you can leave?

obviously not haha

you can only be what you naturally are
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and LowInhibNoSMV
psssssshhhhh
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and LowInhibNoSMV
lol nice bbc haha

although bwcs are completely imaginary & they have no meaning

you cannot be a bwc or a bcc

seeing as

you can leave it at any time

can you really “bbc” something that you can suck?

obviously bwc haha

you can only bbc what you naturally bbc
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic, Sean O’Pry and tansel
@LowInhibNoSMV why would you do that man
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sean O’Pry and LowInhibNoSMV
im sorry
im not myself rn
very out of character
ill make it up to yoi
no worries man haha

i want to live in switzerland one day

so maybe set that up when the time comes

i want full government benefits

no job

language tutors
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic and Sean O’Pry
I have 98th skull height percentile in my school
 
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: g4rlic and tansel
nigga its me my skull is an actual meme. I have the Nigerian skull meme irl
my eyes r beaming out my skull like lasers, my mandible is nowhere to be seen
 
  • +1
Reactions: g4rlic
my eyes r beaming out my skull like lasers, my mandible is nowhere to be seen
nigga I am taking a break from asserting my presence on this forum to tell you that I get laughed at in public when I do not wear a hat. I shaved my head and it was my most popular reddit post I've ever made with 50 comments roasting me. you will never know that shit
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: arkzy7
nigga I am taking a break from asserting my presence on this forum to tell you that I get laughed at in public when I do not wear a hat. I shaved my head and it was my most popular reddit post I've ever made with 50 comments roasting me. you will never know that shit
damn mabye yours is worse, sorry g must be hard. BOL❤️
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: g4rlic and Sean O’Pry
I have high cranial top too. I am now autistically comparing my skull height to everybody else in my class
hahaha

do you have any future surgery plans
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
hahaha

do you have any future surgery plans
Told you but here:

Forehead reduction, lip lift, lateral comissuroplasty, nasal tip rhino, infra implants and bimax maybe
 
  • Woah
Reactions: tansel
Told you but here:

Forehead reduction, lip lift, lateral comissuroplasty, nasal tip rhino, infra implants and bimax maybe
why forehead reduction? how bad is ur upper third? more than 40%?

& why do u need a bimax

do u have any skeletal deformities
 
  • +1
Reactions: Sean O’Pry
why forehead reduction? how bad is ur upper third? more than 40%?

& why do u need a bimax

do u have any skeletal deformities
Class 3 malocclusion with recessed maxilla and zygos

My upper third height is 36-37%, also would help get ideal tfhwr

No other deformities
 
  • +1
Reactions: tansel

Similar threads

146cmsubhuman
Replies
10
Views
67
146cmsubhuman
146cmsubhuman
tebbel
Replies
1
Views
22
tebbel
tebbel
SecularIslamist
Replies
5
Views
50
JesusDaKing
JesusDaKing
Fridx
Replies
1
Views
33
Fridx
Fridx
highcheekbones
Replies
8
Views
51
highcheekbones
highcheekbones

Users who are viewing this thread

  • foid slayer 28
Back
Top