who wants me to post my favourite anime AMV's

• Total voters
yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

From bufleks gfs room
they'll be One piece and naruto AMVs mostly, choose yes on the poll or comment if you want a tag

i dont give a fuck but go ahead

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Deleted member 41006 and yeeyeeslayer
What is an AMV ngl

What is an AMV ngl
stands for anime music video, its basically a video where there are clips from an anime with a song in the background which matches the theme of the clips they go hard tbh, esp if u like the anime

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Goth
stands for anime music video, its basically a video where there are clips from an anime with a song in the background which matches the theme of the clips they go hard tbh, esp if u like the anime
Ahh that’s what all those niggers post

• JFL
Reactions: kebab and yeeyeeslayer
Bleach mogs Both of them tbh

pls
kys
sincerely, lilith

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Man i watched all the fillers of Naruto and Naruto shippuden 😭
Why?? Did you not know fillers were a thing and did u just assume they were part of the show JFL, I always have a tab open with a filler episodes list as I watch anime so Ik what episodes to skip

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, IAMNOTANINCEL and Deleted member 41006
Why?? Did you not know fillers were a thing and did u just assume they were part of the show JFL, I always have a tab open with a filler episodes list as I watch anime so Ik what episodes to skip
Actually I enjoyed some of them tbh, it was many years ago, I had nothing to do so watched everything

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and yeeyeeslayer
Actually I enjoyed some of them tbh, it was many years ago, I had nothing to do so watched everything
I’ve watched some fillers too sometimes they’re alright but still feels pointless tbh.

Have u seen one piece, since u said Bleach mogs I’m assuming u watched it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61703
you are such a little faggot. muh anyone wanna watch my amv muh anyone wanna talk about my anime waifu. kys. now. @yeeyeeslayer

Last edited:
I’ve watched some fillers too sometimes they’re alright but still feels pointless tbh.

Have u seen one piece, since u said Bleach mogs I’m assuming u watched it
Niga I don't have time to watch 1000+ episodes about a sea robber 😂

My friends said it's good I just can't watch so many episodes

dark triad chads

• Love it
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back