Who wants to be my hotel roommate?

klip11

klip11

Narcy pirate Guardian of squirtle
Joined
Sep 10, 2022
Posts
30,783
Reputation
44,620
Let's go half on a room to go to L.A. for camp looksmax. I think @iblamechico should pay for my room, travel and food as reparations to the black man.
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, iblamexyz, horseman and 1 other person
Sorry bro, too far. I would if i could.
 
  • +1
Reactions: horseman and klip11
@LXR
@iblamexyz
@Mogs Me

Give me $5k to go to camp looksmax. You owe it to me as reparations
 
  • JFL
Reactions: LXR and iblamexyz
Let's go half on a room to go to L.A. for camp looksmax. I think @iblamechico should pay for my room, travel and food as reparations to the black man.
Are we going to fuck or no?
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: klip11
Are we going to fuck or no?
I'll hook you up with Kevin Massey. But he says he's rough with white boiz and may or may not use lube. Depends on his mood.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 5ft2cutecel

Similar threads

iqletlowtest
Replies
9
Views
58
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
buccalfatremoval
Replies
7
Views
45
ragu
ragu
JamesMTN927
Replies
3
Views
20
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
theblueprints
Replies
14
Views
91
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
anthony111553
Replies
1
Views
42
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top