Nanny state

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 2205
i want to move back to EE

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Peachy, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 2205
After college tbh. @Gudru there are many Latinas
I already told him about that yesterday. Im planning on moving there myself in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2205
Cannot read bro. Did you grow up in EE or something? Why do college in chadstralia?
Born in Poland. Moved to Aus really young.
I've been back for months at a time 6 times already, and again at the end of the year.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I already told him about that yesterday. Im planning on moving there myself in the future.
He told me wanted to back in like July.
If college goes well I might just stay in Canada though. I like the cold weather better as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
He told me wanted to back in like July.
If college goes well I might just stay in Canada though. I like the cold weather better as well.
I cant believe u are choosing snow over the Californian warm weather lol.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 2205
I cant believe u are choosing snow over the Californian warm weather lol.
I live in Texas currently so all I get is hot summers and some rain. Winters are just a dry joke here and I'm honestly tired of it.

Cloudy weather also makes me happier than suny weather. I don't know what's wrong with me lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142
I live in Texas currently so all I get is hot summers and some rain. Winters are just a dry joke here and I'm honestly tired of it.

Cloudy weather also makes me happier than suny weather. I don't know what's wrong with me lol
I think California has better weather than Texas. Since Cali is a coastal state, it will be sunny weather with some cool nice wind.

• +1
Cali really is the best place to live, especially around the L.A area, hopefully ill move there in around 2 years.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142 and Deleted member 2205
Cali really is the best place to live, especially around the L.A area, hopefully ill move there in around 2 years.
specific reasons why? I just said that because the college I'm going to directly feeds into the San Francisco/Silicon Valley area

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You wouldn't know until you live here
If y'all think it's hard in Michigan or w/e place it's 10x harder in someplace like LA legit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and Gosick
If y'all think it's hard in Michigan or w/e place it's 10x harder in someplace like LA legit ngl

are there alot of hot girls over there?

707px Redpillcomics29

• WTF

• WTF
are there alot of hot girls over there?
Depends where you go but someplace like Santa Monica mall the 3 story one or the strip one is just filled with them, or like fashion island in Newport. Yeah you'll easily see dozens of 6 psl girls walking around there. Of course the beach.

Born in Poland. Moved to Aus really young.
I've been back for months at a time 6 times already, and again at the end of the year.
Come back to Poland dude.
Where exactly did you live? Do yo speak Polish?

• +1
Come back to Poland dude.
I will ask people in my family about jobs when Im there.
The hourly rates/wages seem GARBAGE tho.
I will probably work here for 2-4 years after my degree and buy a piece of shit cheap house there If I do.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Depends where you go but someplace like Santa Monica mall the 3 story one or the strip one is just filled with them, or like fashion island in Newport. Yeah you'll easily see dozens of 6 psl girls walking around there. Of course the beach.
isnt it easier to make friends down in LA? also is the mafia/crime family active down there?

After college tbh. @Gudru there are many Latinas
let’s do it bro. i’m moving back to cali after college. get an appt n chill

• +1
Why would you move to such an expensive place

would go ER if I lived there.

• +1
you live with your parents currently while commuting to college? so how did you originate in California, you said "move back"

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

yes
giphy.gif

• Hmm...
isnt it easier to make friends down in LA? also is the mafia/crime family active down there?
Other than school, coworkers, or friends friends I have no idea how to make friends so I dunno. Nah dude nobody gives a shit about mafia / crime there isn't really anything like that. The big problem now is a shitload of homeless people and trash piling up everywhere.

Other than school, coworkers, or friends friends I have no idea how to make friends so I dunno. Nah dude nobody gives a shit about mafia / crime there isn't really anything like that. The big problem now is a shitload of homeless people and trash piling up everywhere.
I see, ever been down south central? I heard its easy to make friends with girls that are abandoned/homeless

I cant wait to get out of CA

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Cali is absolute complete and utter Soddom and Gomorrah level tier degeneracy and cuckery. I am not kidding when I say it is the most progressive third world abomination that exists in the entire of the earth, ded srs.
It is not an incel safe space, it is where copes go to die.

• +1
Cali is absolute complete and utter Soddom and Gomorrah level tier degeneracy and cuckery. I am not kidding when I say it is the most progressive third world abomination that exists in the entire of the earth, ded srs.
It is not an incel safe space, it is where copes go to die.
I'm only going there if I ascend.

If not, I'm probably just going to wagecuck for the rest of my life

Wouldn't go there even if i could.

JFL California is the Subhuman centre of the world. degeneracy and hypergamy is rampant there.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross, Deleted member 2581 and Deleted member 2205
Nigga move to Compton

this.

california is feminism central AKA HYPERGAMY CENTRAL shits ridiculous EVEN IF YOUR CHADLITE YOUR NOT SAFE HERE

that meme of being gigachad with millions of dollars is the only way to be safe? THATS TRUE HERE they always want better and think they can do better cause anyone remotely decent looking or with money moves here.

also the rent here is through the roof your considered lower class until you make more than 120k a year in most parts have fun starving to death with 5 different roommates you hate in a one bedroom apartment that costs 2400 k a month

• Woah
WE'RE GOING TO VEGAS BABYYYY

• Love it
this.

california is feminism central AKA HYPERGAMY CENTRAL shits ridiculous EVEN IF YOUR CHADLITE YOUR NOT SAFE HERE

that meme of being gigachad with millions of dollars? THATS TRUE HERE they always want better and think they can do better

also the rent here is through the roof your considered lower class until you make more than 120k a year in most parts have fun starving to death with 5 different roommates you hate in a one bedroom apartment that costs 2400 k a month
If you get a co-op (4 month internship program in my college) in Cali your employer actually pays for your rent most of the time. IF you get a job in Cali you'll be making lots anyway.

Last edited: