Who wants to play PubG with me

Deleted member 147

Deleted member 147

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Joined
Aug 14, 2018
Posts
2,229
Reputation
2,489
Someone play PubG with me on mobile cause I play it sometimes.

Acc just came #1 3 matches in a row + MVP. 99.5/100 rating too xD

Add up xVap0rize22
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
:feelsautistic:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
:kys:
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Sorry bro I will pass on this game, as I'm shit at fps games
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Someone play PubG with me on mobile cause I play it sometimes.

Acc just came #1 3 matches in a row + MVP. 99.5/100 rating too xD

Add up xVap0rize22
I feel its a dead game bro tbh only asians play it
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401

Similar threads

D69mo
Replies
14
Views
73
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
JamesMTN927
Replies
3
Views
20
SuicideBomber
SuicideBomber
IndecentEyes
Replies
4
Views
27
horseman.
horseman.
hate
Replies
30
Views
143
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
klip11
Replies
6
Views
47
klip11
klip11

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top