who wants to play terraria with @ricky212 and me

• JFL
Reactions: gigell, yeeyeeslayer, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Maybe it. I would need to get out my testosterone detecter or some shit.
aslong as u really wanna play idgaf - I would always prefer the one who is about it and kick others without including sympathy

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer, Ricky212 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
I already did retard. Stop begging for my attention everyday this shit gay and sad
You didn’t send shit you ugly mutt. Why do you use the cheek bone filter on FaceApp for incel validation?

You didn’t send shit you ugly mutt. Why do you use the cheek bone filter on FaceApp for incel validation?
LMFAO i never used it. Thank you for complimenting my cheekboens i knew you had a crush on me

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
You just humiliated yourself with this one NGL faggot

LMFAO i never used it. Thank you for complimenting my cheekboens i knew you had a crush on me
Sure bud whatever helps you cope. Frauding mutt. Secondly I’m 13yo.

Sure bud whatever helps you cope. Frauding mutt. Secondly I’m 13yo.
You are so jealous of me incel making up allegations of my hair now my cheekbones out of jealousy keep crying while u get zero females

Im never replying to u or ur bf again after u cry to me everyday

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel and st.hamudi but 6‘5
You just humiliated yourself with this one NGL faggot
Do you cry in the shower knowing the only validation you can get is from incels ?

You are so jealous of me incel making up allegations of my cheekbones out of jealousy keep crying while u get zero females
-craves incel validation

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
-craves incel validation
Buddy idgaf about incels everything i do is for women. You are the one obsessing over me its odd, same energy a woman brings to the table which makes it disgustinf af. Inject T, also this is my lasy msg to ur gay ass

• +1
Buddy idgaf about incels everything i do is for women. You are the one obsessing over me its odd, same energy a woman brings to the table which makes it disgustinf af. Inject T, also this is my lasy msg to ur gay ass
Sure bud that’s why you abuse FaceApp filters for incels

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Sure bud that’s why you abuse FaceApp filters for incels
Check where the image comes fromz never used faceapp. You are jealous AF LOL

Thankyou for the ego boost seriously

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and yeeyeeslayer
Check where the image comes fromz never used faceapp. You are jealous AF LOL

Thankyou for the ego boost seriously
Sure bud whatever helps you cope. What do you have to go through to crave incel validation? Genuinely brutal.

Sure bud whatever helps you cope. What do you have to go through to crave incel validation? Genuinely brutal.
Caging at this jealousy and bitterness. U find me attractive

• +1
Caging at this jealousy and bitterness. U find me attractive
Caging at you abusing FaceApp for incels
The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

No faceapp on the pic

I told u trace it and check

But ud rather sit in ur basement making up lies cuz ur furious i brutally mog you. What a sad lil man, im ignoring u from now not worth my attention because u know ill keep replying as u keep spewing lies

No faceapp on the pic

I told u trace it and check

But ud rather sit in ur basement making up lies cuz ur furious i brutally mog you. What a sad lil man, im ignoring u from now not worth my attention because u know ill keep replying as u keep spewing lies
You don’t even mog me with a FaceApp filter. Why though? Why would you morph your hair? It looks gay jfl.

You don’t even mog me with a FaceApp filter. Why though? Why would you morph your hair? It looks gay jfl.
Ur dying for my attention. U could simply check if i use faceapp but u wanna beg for my attention and defensiveness. Fucking pathetic

Ur dying for my attention. U could simply check if i use faceapp but u wanna beg for my attention and defensiveness. Fucking pathetic
Yh your face has been demorphed and you look Like shit

U genuinelt disgust me the way u beg for my attention

Yh your face has been demorphed and you look Like shit
Ur fucking obsessed u dont wanna even check if I fr used faceapp ud rather bitch to me like a whole ass woman when u could simply see where the img originaytes and ficking expose me for real

BUT NAH i fucking never used faceapp go kill yourself obsessive faggot

Me and 5 other niggas know u do this, u have a crush on these niggas or some fatherless obsession. We are well aware you. Are really an incel LMAO ots so clear u talk to absolutely zero women just by this insane behaviour

Ur fucking obsessed u dont wanna even check if I fr used faceapp ud rather bitch to me like a whole ass woman when u could simply see where the img originaytes and ficking expose me for real

Me and 5 other niggas know u do this, u have a crush on these niggas or some fatherless obsession. We are well aware you. Are really an incel LMAO
You look like a cuck unmorphed tbh

Me and 5 other niggas know u do this, u have a crush on these niggas or some fatherless obsession. We are well aware you. Are really an incel LMAO ots so clear u talk to absolutely zero women just by this insane behaviour
You look like a cuck unmorphed tbh

-uses FaceApp

This still standa you ugly jealous incel desperate for the last word. U cant get no bitches keep crying

• JFL
Are you gonna add the sex mod?