Who wants to start and irl cult

NoReedemingFeature

NoReedemingFeature

Autistic and not ashamed
I will escape wage slavery through cult maxxing and build a commune for my followers

• +1
Reactions: noobs and not__cel
im already doing this but only for people that i think have potential to become rich, already rich, will farm, or be a sleepercell in minecraft and its not really a cult but i am a monarch of one of the settlements/communes in the network

and im not talking about the org pfp thing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and not__cel
I will escape wage slavery through cult maxxing and build a commune for my followers
I’d like to form a cult as well but how do we get female members I don’t want to have gay sex at the cult orgys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: icumblood and NoReedemingFeature
I’d like to form a cult as well but how do we get female members I don’t want to have gay sex at the cult orgys
I guess implement known propaganda tactics and advertising, make recruits want to recruit more and so on

• Woah
Reactions: not__cel
there's actually more female racist and a lot more that will become a nazi they are just hidden

u just send your members to cities and once they get a woman they return

im pretty sure you dont actually mean cult but if u do thats really stupid just build a decentralized network of settlements and sleepercells that are fascist that have self determination that stay in line with alt-right ideology whether by autocracy or democracy they will be a lot more loyal

Attachments

• video_2024-03-14_13-10-18.mp4
    9.2 MB
Last edited:
there's actually more female racist and a lot more that will become a nazi

u just send your members to cities and once they get a woman they return

im pretty sure you dont actually mean cult but if u do thats really stupid just build a decentralized network of settlements and sleepercells that are fascist that have self determination that stay in line with alt-right ideology whether by autocracy or democracy they will be a lot more loyal
Not cult but more so commune

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature