Who was the guy who started the Eppley "Wrap around implant" meme on these forums

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Legit misinformation that muddied PSL knowledge and alot of users ruined their faces with this shit piece of plastic.

I used to hear everyone on this forum parroting this shit implant as some godsend.

Why was this allowed to spread it was obviously BS.

Next shit phase will be mewing.

Is there some sort of psycho that gets off spreading mininformation on here and all the retards just blindly follow.

• +1
Reactions: baruch, animo123, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
@reptiles

• So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262
It's the only way of augmenting a short jaw(Micrognathia).You can't do osteotomies if your jaw is too small. Also the Augmentation entation and the versatility of a wrap around jaw implant is unparalleled . If done right they mog osteotomies

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Slob, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Eppley

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Gaia262
Yea if your jaw is too small you can't do osteotomies on them. You can't just get a chin wing if your mandible isn't long enough

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Gaia262
Hehe det wiz me

• JFL
It's the only way of augmenting a short jaw(Micrognathia).You can't do osteotomies if your jaw is too small. Also the Augmentation entation and the versatility of a wrap around jaw implant is unparalleled . If done right they mog osteotomies

The solution to micrognathia is IMDO not to slap a piece of plastic on it.

The forum should be assesing surgeries like IMDO which grows the jaw 3D. A newer and superior surgery to the BSSO

Its bad information this forum used to give out for Eppleys implant which most on this forum who have lower third problems would not benefit from due to recession.

A bimax is mostly indicative for most on here with lower third problems.

Worst thing you can do is implant a recessed/small jaw

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Pumanator
Gaia262

• +1
The solution to micrognathia is a bimax and genio.
Yes but Bimax and genio cannot give you a strong jaw. BSSO and genio just fixes the recession. The osteotomies to add width are ching wings and side wings and they are extremely limited. Chin wings are unpredictable. You can look at a few of Dr zarrinbal's results most of them look the same, the chin wing cut creates an unideal step off on the ramus.There are also no osteotomies to widen the chin.Not to mention they are way more invasive Nd risky. In the biggest lower ascensions implants are always used. Just look at dr sailers transformations. With ratios and harmony kept in mind and with good implant material and precision the results can be phenomenal tbh
The forum should be assesing surgeries like IMDO which grows the jaw 3D. A newer and superior surgery to the BSSO
You can't get an imdo unless you have a severe overbite . I know it sounds good on paper but it isn't very practical if I'm being honest.

Its bad information this forum used to give out for Eppleys implant which most on this forum who have lower third problems would not benefit from due to recession.
Eppley charges a ton of money and uses silicon but his skills are quite underrated imo. He gives the customer what he wants and in most cases ppl have no idea what they want. That's why a few implant results end up looking bad
Worst thing you can do is implant a recessed/small jaw
I agree fixing recession is important. Implants on a recessed jaw look bad most of the time

Last edited:
  • +1
Yea if your jaw is too small you can't do osteotomies on them. You can't just get a chin wing if your mandible isn't long enough
can't you get multiple chin wings?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Face 13

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 9753, Chadeep and 2 others
Legit misinformation that muddied PSL knowledge and alot of users ruined their faces with this shit piece of plastic.

I used to hear everyone on this forum parroting this shit implant as some godsend.

Why was this allowed to spread it was obviously BS.

Next shit phase will be mewing.

Is there some sort of psycho that gets off spreading mininformation on here and all the retards just blindly follow.

Eppley is a money hungry jew but implants do work assuming three factors are met.

1 The implanted material acts almost like bone graft meaning it almost fuses with the bones, what kind of materials simulate this cartiliage grafts.

2 The implanted design actually is very angular.

3 You have no amout of recession of what so ever and you also have a decent amount of forward growth.

These 3 need to be met for good implant results ever wonder why professor sailer had such god tier before and after gallery ? it's because of this the man has an eye for aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish and Gaia262
Me, an OG member.

• +1
1 The implanted material acts almost like bone graft meaning it almost fuses with the bones, what kind of materials simulate this cartiliage grafts.
what'S that ?

I prefer material that fuses with the bone
is there even a one (1) aesthetic procedure done with that material or are we again talking about some -maybe that can be happening in the future- treatment ?