Who was the main propagandist behind Tyler Maher?

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
I can understand Chico, O'Pry and Gandy. These guys are world famous with millions of followers and dedicated cults.

But who was the chief propagandist behind Tyler Maher? This nigga only has 30k followers on insta. He's still a hidden gem.

I believe he's worshipped here because he's been plastered all over the forum by one of you faggots. Others replicated him and soon he become etched in looksmax lore. I searched Maher and I can only go back 50 pages to mid-2022. He must've been mentioned before that.

I plan to do the same with one of my gigastacies so she is worshipped like Adrian Lime and Barbara Palavin (both MTBs).

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264 and HeightPilledum
He's a male model modelling for global brands + signed to professional modelling agencies he's hardly "a hidden gem" is he

• +1
Reactions: burrythiscurry, MagaPutinism and Mosh12
@forevergymcelling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, BigLooks22, MagaPutinism and 5 others
He's a male model modelling for global brands + signed to professional modelling agencies he's hardly "a hidden gem" is he
30k followers on insta tho... He's not same level as Chico, O'Pry or Barrett. But in terms of looks he is.

@the BULL

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
He's been around on PSL since before I joined in 2016

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4, Mosh12, HeightPilledum and 1 other person

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and SecularIslamist
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I can understand Chico, O'Pry and Gandy. These guys are world famous with millions of followers and dedicated cults.

But who was the chief propagandist behind Tyler Maher? This nigga only has 30k followers on insta. He's still a hidden gem.

I believe he's worshipped here because he's been plastered all over the forum by one of you faggots. Others replicated him and soon he become etched in looksmax lore. I searched Maher and I can only go back 50 pages to mid-2022. He must've been mentioned before that.

I plan to do the same with one of my gigastacies so she is worshipped like Adrian Lime and Barbara Palavin (both MTBs).
Bro is a different breed

Attachments

• VID_20240225_154132.mp4
    4.8 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back